Another lib business REFUSES service to conservatives. Bakers still can't do that

Bakers have to bake cakes for faggots because we can't have discrimination... but liberals companies can call a customer a hate group and ban them.

Donation Processing Company Cancels Christian Group's Service Because SPLC Labeled It a "Hate Group" | LifeNews.com

sep 1 2017 A company that processes online donations for organizations cancelled its service with a Christian organization after the pro-abortion Southern Poverty Law Center labeled it a “hate group” over its conservative political views. This action highlights longstanding concerns pro-life conservatives have had about of the kind of discrimination pro-life Christians can expect for their beliefs.

The Ruth Institute, whose primary focus is family breakdown, and its impact on children, informed LifeNews today about the discrimination. Officials indicated Ruth Institute’s on-line donation processor cut them off from further funding for allegedly promoting “hate, violence, harassment or abuse.”

The Ruth Institute learned late Thursday that Vanco Payment Solutuons, their on-line donation processing service, was cancelling their service immediately.

Their letter stated: “Vanco has elected to discontinue our processing relationship with The Ruth Institute. The organization has been flagged by Card Brands as being affiliated with a product/service that promotes hate, violence, harassment and/or abuse. Merchants that display such attributes are against Vanco and Wells Fargo processing policies.”

life news?

:rofl:

The depletion of family structure and the demise that that perpetuates.

Wouldn't the fact that 50% of all marriages ending in divorce has more to do with the depletion of family structure and its demise? Because that would seem to be issue #1 as far as the demise of the traditional family unit, not gay marriage.

I agree that ALL companies should be allowed to refuse any customer. You say only liberal companies should have that right.

I say NO company should have that right.

BS. You're all for forcing that baker to bake cakes for pedophile faggots.

s'matter honey, you afraid that you're gay?

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"This study shows that if you are feeling that kind of visceral reaction to an out-group, ask yourself, 'Why?'" co-author Richard Ryan, a professor of psychology at the University of Rochester, said in a statement. "Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals

you should come out of the closet. we'll support you.

unlike rightwingnut lowlife hate-filled scum.

I think all companies should be allowed to refuse entrance to anyone they please just like we are all free to refuse anyone entrance to our home.

So you agree with this company refusing to process the donations.

I agree that ALL companies should be allowed to refuse any customer. You say only liberal companies should have that right.

So you oppose the right of free association. Good to know.

As for the baker and gays. Just claim they are liberals and you don't serve liberals. There is no 'protected status' for political affiliation.

`
`

The obvious solution here is for the institute to take the Donation Processing Company to state court for breech of contract (hopefully they had a contract). A federal suit claiming any violation of constitutional rights, sounds "iffy" to me.

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"This study shows that if you are feeling that kind of visceral reaction to an out-group, ask yourself, 'Why?'" co-author Richard Ryan, a professor of psychology at the University of Rochester, said in a statement. "Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection

So people of justice, lawfulness, common sense and morality.......I ask you.......

Are you going to wait for the USA to become like Venezuela where people like Jillian not only hate you, but would be MORE than willing to extinguish your voice, discriminate against you with reckless abandon and silence you with military force? Because that's exactly what's waiting too long and having too much tolerance and patience with people like Jillian etc has brought the right wing in Venezuela.

They laugh and mock you while committing heinous and disturbing hypocrisies ...and it will only get worse.

Are you willing to be silenced until the left wing has you powerless like happened to the right wing in Venezuela? Because it's coming. Ask yourself what Hillary (if she had been elected) would have done to your 2nd amendment rights.
Sooner than might be realized. Next election cycle possibly. We're just one vote cycle away from having the Constitution erased.

They will come after people like me who speak out with a vengeance and make all kinds of untrue claims. Will you allow them to pick us off one by one?

I guess what I'm saying to Conservatives is it's past time that we stop complaining and start doing.

Last edited:
The depletion of family structure and the demise that that perpetuates.

Wouldn't the fact that 50% of all marriages ending in divorce has more to do with the depletion of family structure and its demise? Because that would seem to be issue #1 as far as the demise of the traditional family unit, not gay marriage.
Divorce contributes, obviously. But homo marriage potentially creates unstructured families from the outset just from its form.

Bakers have to bake cakes for faggots because we can't have discrimination... but liberals companies can call a customer a hate group and ban them.

What better way to prove you're not a bigot in Christianity's name than by using a derogatory word to insult someone?

What a snowflake!

I don't let the media tell me what words to use. Faggots are faggots not gay ppl. How would you like it if we banned the word racist and replaced it with some silly euphemism like color-challenged.?? THINK, you miserable racist white-hating wretch.

So you oppose the right of free association. Good to know.

Free association is an essential freedom. We are all allowed to ban anyone we choose from entering our house. But conservative businesses are NOT allowed to ban certain people from their store!!

We had a poster here like that.........for years I predicted that it would just be a matter of time before he busted out of that closet.

We had a poster here like that.........for years I predicted that it would just be a matter of time before he busted out of that closet.

totally not surprising. I don't get the viciousness otherwise.

HAHAHA. More psycho-babble from the loony left. Obvious YOU are a fag and like to think everyone else is too. HAHA

Forum List

Back