Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018

carrying on that birther lie about Obama is the textbook definition of being a racist.

So, just to be clear, if someone accused President Trump of being born abroad, that would make them a racist?

Is there anything in this world that isn’t racist?

carrying on that birther lie about Obama is the textbook definition of being a racist.

So, just to be clear, if someone accused President Trump of being born abroad, that would make them a racist?

racism and climate change.......it's all they have, and they can make those fit into any situation..

Being a birther is not racist....jesus........]
Jesus isn't going to help you because he also knows that carrying on that birther lie about Obama is the textbook definition of being a racist.
A lefty can stop preaching about jesus......why don't you go bow to mother earth
and wanting to know what country someone is born in is not racist

he mentioned ted cruz during the primaries (I voted for Cruz) I didn't go whine and cry about it.....Cruz backed it up and it went away.........it's not that hard

racism and climate change.......it's all they have

Climate change is racist. It’s caused by white people.
Yeah if we didn't invent science and reason, we wouldn't have had tech and we would all live in shit holes.....dam whitey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus isn't going to help you because he also knows that carrying on that birther lie about Obama is the textbook definition of being a racist.

Funny, I didn't hear you say that when they questioned McCains or Cruz eligibility based on place of birth.

A lefty can stop preaching about jesus......why don't you go bow to mother earth

he mentioned ted cruz during the primaries (I voted for Cruz) I didn't go whine and cry about it.....Cruz backed it up and it went away.........it's not that hard
Ted Cruz.... the most disliked man in congress. Of course you like him.
Plus he's the biggest pussy that's ever been in Congress. Trump totally humiliated his wife and then he jumped into Trump's arms like it never happened.
I cringed when I saw that.
Cruz has zero integrity.

Funny, I didn't hear you say that when they questioned McCains or Cruz eligibility based on place of birth.

How could you? I wasn't on this forum back then. God, you're dumb.

Cruz was running when you joined.

Check the date I joined. It was in February 2017 AFTER the election.
My comment still stands. God you're dumb.

Check the date I joined. It was in February 2017 AFTER the election.
My comment still stands. God you're dumb.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed.

Ted Cruz.... the most disliked man in congress. Of course you like him.
Plus he's the biggest pussy that's ever been in Congress. Trump totally humiliated his wife and then he jumped into Trump's arms like it never happened.
I cringed when I saw that.
Cruz has zero integrity.

Ok first you have zero integrity.......you went straight for the Cruz hate as I suspected...but didn't comment on the fact that Trump did the same thing to a republican white Hispanic.
And he did say she was ugly, but the thing is, she's better looking than 99% of democrats..........

If you ask President Donald Trump whether he’s racist, he has a standard response: He claims that no, in fact, he’s "the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered."

But Trump’s record tells a very different story.

On the campaign trail, Trump repeatedly made explicitly racist and otherwise bigoted remarks — from calling Mexican immigrants criminals and rapists to proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the US to suggesting that a judge should recuse himself from a case solely because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

The trend has continued into his presidency. From stereotyping a black reporter to pandering to white supremacists after they held a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Trump hasn’t stopped with the racist acts even after his election.

In fact, the very first time that Trump appeared in the pages of the New York Times, back in the 1970s, was when the US Department of Justice sued him for racial discrimination. Since then, he has repeatedly appeared in newspaper pages across the world as he inspired more similar controversies.

The latest came in remarks surfaced by the Washington Post. Talking about immigration from Haiti and African countries, Trump asked, "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" He suggested that America should allow more people from countries like Norway instead. The implication is very clear: The people coming from predominantly black countries are bad, while the people coming from predominantly white countries are good.

This long history is important. It would be one thing if Trump simply misspoke one or two times. But when you take all of Trump’s actions and comments together, a clear pattern emerges — one that suggests that bigotry is not just political opportunism on Trump’s part but a real element of Trump’s personality, character, and career.

Here's the sordid evidence from the 1970's - 2018 :

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2018

You MFs just have to lie. There was nothing violent in Charlottesville until Antifa showed up. And his comment about the shit holes was totally accurate, they have to be from shit holes to qualify for Temporary Protected Status. Also you fucking regressives are always holding Norway up as an example to be emulated, yet you think it's offensive that Trump wants folks you adore to immigrate to the US. FUCK YOU. Why do you want people form dysfunctional countries here?

So obviously you agree with your racist president that white supremacists are " very fine people."
There is nothing more racist than keeping minorities uneducated and living on welfare for life. All for a vote, a liberal mandate. Trump has done more for minorities than your transgendered man child did in eight years.

The man's been in the public eye for decades and doesn't have a problem saying what he thinks. Surely you can come up with a video clip of him using the "N" word or "Beaner", something like that. No? I didn't think you could. Let us know when you actually have something other than a twisting of words or an "interpretation".
So you think the only type of racism is if you use the n word?
You're not very bright are you. You have countless examples of his racism staring at you in the face.... yet you choose to ignore it.
No, everything you disagree with is racism, in your sick perverse head.

The man's been in the public eye for decades and doesn't have a problem saying what he thinks. Surely you can come up with a video clip of him using the "N" word or "Beaner", something like that. No? I didn't think you could. Let us know when you actually have something other than a twisting of words or an "interpretation".
So you think the only type of racism is if you use the n word?
You're not very bright are you. You have countless examples of his racism staring at you in the face.... yet you choose to ignore it.
You've got nothing and you know it, race baiter.
I have a long history of incidents of racism by your POS president.
What do you have other than a sick mind?
Where the fuck is it then?
You certainly haven't posted it here.

Trump has a long list of black folks posing for pictures with him with smiles on their faces happy to be there with him. Oprah, MLK, Jess fucking Jackson. He wasn't called a racist until after he ran for President.
Where is the long list of his examples of racism you ask?
Ever click on a link before?
You should try it. You learn things and stuff.
Why don't you provide them? Aren't you guys saying when he considered running for president in 2000. You liberals are saying he was gonna have Oprah as his vice president? Doesn't sound like a racist to me.

Forum List

Back