Donald Trump releases early plan for reform

So what is wrong with Trump's plan?

Nothing........sounds very much like what a democrat's plan would have been......
But neglecting that infamous wall does have me puzzled a bit.....LOL

“On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.

LOL this is sooo Trump.

One has NOTHING to do with the other, regulations are either good or bad and correspondingly should be kept or discarded on their own MERIT not some arbitrary count of other regulations.

This rule is a fucking joke, and Trump is the clown making it.
Where did he say that they wouldn't be on their merit? There is no shortage of horrible progressive regulations that need repealing. So taking the time to replace or eliminate two of them for every one implemented sounds like a reasonable, rational plan (which is why emotional, irrational progressives object to it).

If it is on merit , then why the fuck do we need a rule on multiplying anything?? If we happen to find 2.5 regulations to repeal for every one new one are you going to oppose that because it is not 2 for 1?

It is fucking stupid.
You can't have half a regulation snowflake. But that being said, Trump never said he would limit it to 2:1. If you can find more to repeal, that will be welcomed with open arms.

See....this is what happens with emotional, irrational progressives. They fly off the handle without thinking or absorbing what was actually said.

Geeezus you are fucking stupid

Can't? Watch me can:

Lets say we create 2 regulations and discard 5.
You know what we just did? We repealed 2.5 regulations for every regulation we made.

As I said to antontoo above...you have to actually watch the video before commenting. It will answer all of your questions for you (if you have an adult with you to help you understand it).

I did listen to that video (notice that the Trumpster avoided any questions from reporters)......and help us find what he stated about that WALL, REGISTRY and DEPORTATION........Was Trump speaking in code only understood by his faithful acolytes?

Just where did he say he was going to ignore the wall? He can do more, but this is his focus on Jan.20th

Ahhhhh, are you finding that you're going to have to "defend" already???

Will you be honest enough to openly admit that if that fucking wall is not built you're going to be a bit pissed?

Geeezus you are fucking retarded

Can't? Watch me can:

Lets say we create 2 regulations and discard 5. You know what we just did? We repealed 2.5 regulations for every regulation we made.
Uh...no you didn't snowflake. You actually repealed 2. You statistically repealed 2.5. We live in a three-dimensional physical world buttercup. Not a statistical world.

Bwahahahahaha! What a brilliant response. In other words - he's a typical blue collar factory-working, union progressive without a degree.

You couldn't be more wrong......

But, let's see: If Trump had run his campaign on the items listed in his little video, would the uneducated, white trash have voted for him en masse??

As I said to antontoo above...you have to actually watch the video before commenting. It will answer all of your questions for you (if you have an adult with you to help you understand it).

I did listen to that video (notice that the Trumpster avoided any questions from reporters)......and help us find what he stated about that WALL, REGISTRY and DEPORTATION........Was Trump speaking in code only understood by his faithful acolytes?
Well then you didn't listen very well (shocking) because in the first 0:08 Trump said (and I quote) "our policy plans for the first 100 days". In other words, this is not his entire comprehensive strategy for his entire presidency. Just what he will attack first.

But wait nitwit nat4900 - there is more! At the 2:20 mark he finishes by saying (and I quote again) "these are just a few of the steps we will take". In other words, this is not his entire comprehensive strategy for his entire presidency.

I already told you Nat - you're a nitwit. You have to watch it with an adult who can explain it to you because you suffer from massive comprhension issues. You've proven that time and time again in threads on USMB.

Gee, I thought I heard clean coal...

Environmentalists say that clean coal is a myth. Of course it is: Just look at West Virginia, where whole Appalachian peaks have been knocked into valleys to get at the coal underneath and streams run orange with acidic water. Or look at downtown Beijing, where the air these days is often thicker than in an airport smoking lounge. Air pollution in China, much of it from burning coal, is blamed for more than a million premature deaths a year.

Can Coal Ever Be Clean?

I already told you Nat - you're a nitwit. You have to watch it with an adult who can explain it to you because you suffer from massive comprhension issues. You've proven that time and time again in threads on USMB.

So, moron...are you willing to stake your testicles that Trump will accomplish his plans during the first 3 months of his administration???..........

Go on...you obviously don't need those balls anyway....LOL

Can't? Watch me can:

Lets say we create 2 regulations and discard 5. You know what we just did? We repealed 2.5 regulations for every regulation we made.
Uh...no you didn't snowflake. You actually repealed 2. You statistically repealed 2.5. We live in a three-dimensional physical world buttercup. Not a statistical world.

You need to stop talking. Honestly, you are seriously bad at thought, so go do something else, something more healthy for your ego.

So, moron...are you willing to stake your testicles that Trump will accomplish his plans during the first 3 months of his administration???..........

Go on...you obviously don't need those balls anyway....LOL
So wait...you just got humiliated for your lack of comprehension on a basic 2:00+ video but now you want to change the subject to something bizarre and irrelevant?

I have no idea what Donald Trump is going to do and would never steak my reputation on it. Hell, I wouldn't have done that with Ronald Reagan! There are zillions of factors. But at the end of the day, what does that have to do with anything? You popped your mouth of like an asshole, you exposed yourself for the ignorant partisan hack that you are, and now you're pissed off about it.

Lets stay on point here. You wanted to know where were Trumps plans about immigration, building a wall, etc. You mocked him and his supporters. Then I told you to watch the video and it would explain everything. You claimed you did. Then I bent you over and made you my personal bitch. Any comment on that? Of course not. Typical progressive when the truth embarrasses them. Change the subject and run like hell.

Can't? Watch me can:

You need to stop talking. Honestly, you are seriously bad at thought, so go do something else, something more healthy for your ego.
You need me to stop talking because I'm embarrassing you. I'm exposing your absurd positions. You can't have half a regulation. In your scenario, two full regulations were actually repealed, nitwit. :lol:

Forum List

Back