Donald Trump releases early plan for reform

Ladies & Gentlemen....I give you....Nat-the-Nitwit!
I did listen to that video (notice that the Trumpster avoided any questions from reporters)......and help us find what he stated about that WALL, REGISTRY and DEPORTATION........Was Trump speaking in code only understood by his faithful acolytes?
Well then you didn't listen very well (shocking) because in the first 0:08 Trump said (and I quote) "our policy plans for the first 100 days". In other words, this is not his entire comprehensive strategy for his entire presidency. Just what he will attack first.

But wait nitwit nat4900 - there is more! At the 2:20 mark he finishes by saying (and I quote again) "these are just a few of the steps we will take". In other words, this is not his entire comprehensive strategy for his entire presidency.

I already told you Nat - you're a nitwit. You have to watch it with an adult who can explain it to you because you suffer from massive comprhension issues. You've proven that time and time again in threads on USMB.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gee, I thought I heard clean coal...

Environmentalists say that clean coal is a myth. Of course it is: Just look at West Virginia, where whole Appalachian peaks have been knocked into valleys to get at the coal underneath and streams run orange with acidic water. Or look at downtown Beijing, where the air these days is often thicker than in an airport smoking lounge. Air pollution in China, much of it from burning coal, is blamed for more than a million premature deaths a year.

Can Coal Ever Be Clean?
You have to love progressive "logic". Cry about some "premature deaths" from air pollution so we can implement "green energy" which will result in hundreds of millions of premature deaths from the lack of energy needed for day-to-day lives and the lack of employment. God Almighty are these people deranged.

Some day, "green energy" is going to be a great solution. But we're still many decades away. So for the time being, we need to mine every single source of energy available (fracking, coal, nuclear, and yes - green energy).

Where is jailing of Hillary, Big Bad Wall, mass deportations and Obamacare repeal?

I'm a gullible Trump voter and I demand to know!

Very true--while this notification sounded more realistic--this was not his core campaign issues. Building the China wall, deportation of millions of illegals, and literally doing away with ALL existing trade deals. Noteworthy he didn't even mention Obamacare. Regulation in every industry has gone crazy ivan in all departments, and a lot of them are duplicates of another and are totally unnecessary. So I totally agree with this.

FREE TRADE: If an American automaker wants to put a factory in China, we want China to build a car factory here. That's how it's supposed to work. But it never does, as it still costs much more to manufacture here in the states than it does there. Americans will always be attracted to the cheapest products, like China steel--those plants aren't coming back to the States. No investor is going to open up these rusted out manufacturing plants so they can LOSE money. Foreign countries would have to agree to NOT manufacture certain products, and have us do it, but the cost of the product would skyrocket. Meaning Americans would pay more, and foreign countries would not be able to purchase a product that we made, because of the expense. So I just don't see much headway for manufacturing in this country anymore. Trade has always been a double edged sword. While we're not paying 5K for a new Apple I-phone, it cost's us in manufacturing jobs.

LOBBYISTS: He may have problems with that in the Republican Senate & House. Democrat Senator Michael Bennet--and Republican Cory Gardner, both from Colorado have proposed something similar. Banning former congressmen and Senators from becoming lobbyists.

Last edited:
Just where did he say he was going to ignore the wall? He can do more, but this is his focus on Jan.20th

Ahhhhh, are you finding that you're going to have to "defend" already???

Will you be honest enough to openly admit that if that fucking wall is not built you're going to be a bit pissed?
Sure. But I don't expect him to start laying bricks on Jan. 20th!

Is Trump going to remove the requirement for power plant smoke stacks to capture carbon emissions???
Why are all of you trying to play Nostradamus. Nobody knows the answer to these question. Not even the people around Trump because he changes his mind on issues by the minute. Plus, Trump only has constitutional power over illegal regulations Obama (and other Dumbocrats) created through Executive Orders or Presidential Memorandums. He can issue new EO's or PM's immediately reversing the previous one's, but if the regulations were the result of legislation through Congress, Trump will have absolutely zero authority over those (though that's not to say that he wouldn't try anyway). That would require Congress to change them and Trump has no power over Congress.

More exceptional plans being outlined by the Trump Administration...

The idea, as Trump has reportedly expressed, is that within the first 100 days in office he will freeze hiring in various sectors of government, and not replace employees who leave. This can be done without Congress’s approval through an executive order. A few areas will be exempt, however, such as military personnel and public health and safety. He has also said he will grow the size of the immigration enforcement agency by thousands.

Trump is about to make life hard for government workers

This right here is a prime example of why Donald Trump was elected. Let's hope that he makes this a priority of his Administration - including prosecuting any government official who helps facilitate "sanctuary cities".

Notice how in typical progressive fashion he creates a false narrative?

“Political parties win and lose. Yet this election has made people question whether our leaders desire to maintain a diverse, tolerant society,” he said.

Hey dill-hole? You're not trying to maintain a "diverse" and "tolerant" society. You're trying to maintain a criminal society. People who are here illegally have committed a crime against the United States and its citizens.

Mayor: Take Our Federal Funding, We Will Remain A Sanctuary City
The libs are trying to "maintain a diverse society," not the rest of America. By that they mean they are trying to destroy our present society by swamping it with foreign cultures.

Fuck that. "Diversity" is not a value.

The libs are trying to "maintain a diverse society," not the rest of America. By that they mean they are trying to destroy our present society by swamping it with foreign cultures.

Again, 100 years ago, bigots like you said that about the Germans, Irish and Italians..

and today, we celebrate Oktoberfest, St. Paddy's Day and Columbus Day and no one thinks twice about it.

Are wages still too high, Mr President?
In areas where progressives have made it $15 per hour for minimum wage, they certainly are. However, I hope Trump respects the Constitution and stays out of that. Aside from the obvious (how critical it is to respect the Constitution and his limitations of power), it is the perfect case study of progressive stupidity and what not to do.

You’re right, the President shouldn’t care about the fate of the people who elected him. At least that seems to be what Mr. Trump is doing….

Has there been anything he hasn’t flipped on yet?

This right here is a prime example of why Donald Trump was elected. Let's hope that he makes this a priority of his Administration - including prosecuting any government official who helps facilitate "sanctuary cities".

Notice how in typical progressive fashion he creates a false narrative?

“Political parties win and lose. Yet this election has made people question whether our leaders desire to maintain a diverse, tolerant society,” he said.

Hey dill-hole? You're not trying to maintain a "diverse" and "tolerant" society. You're trying to maintain a criminal society. People who are here illegally have committed a crime against the United States and its citizens.

Mayor: Take Our Federal Funding, We Will Remain A Sanctuary City

Well here is the other comical reality Bri...they claim to want "diversity" but then they implement a top-down, one size fits all, centralized control government.

It they truly desired "diversity" they would support constitutional government where the federal government was explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers and all states, counties, and cities were allowed to "customize" to fit their diversity.

Are wages still too high, Mr President?
In areas where progressives have made it $15 per hour for minimum wage, they certainly are. However, I hope Trump respects the Constitution and stays out of that. Aside from the obvious (how critical it is to respect the Constitution and his limitations of power), it is the perfect case study of progressive stupidity and what not to do.

You’re right, the President shouldn’t care about the fate of the people who elected him. At least that seems to be what Mr. Trump is doing….

Has there been anything he hasn’t flipped on yet?
The progressive view of "caring" is comical. It's essentially this: since births are down in the U.S. (and around the world for that matter), if men "cared" about society they would start raping women to see pregnancies increase.

Sorry snowflake - violating the law isn't "caring". It's barbaric.

Some day, "green energy" is going to be a great solution. But we're still many decades away.

Sure, because using right wing morons' "logic".....decades from now an angel will come down and give us the science and methodology to use green energy.....All we have to do is wait for that angel...

Some day, "green energy" is going to be a great solution. But we're still many decades away.
Sure, because using right wing morons' "logic".....decades from now an angel will come down and give us the science and methodology to use green energy.....All we have to do is wait for that angel...
Nope. Not at all. We have to develop it. And it would have been developed 30 years ago if it hadn't been for progressives throwing a river of government money at it.

When free government money comes rolling in there are no expectations and no sense of urgency. Quite the contrary, it's lucrative to put in a couple of hours per day and fail so that the money keeps rolling in.

Had it been left to the private sector where one has to produce results or the funding gets cut off, it would've been a viable option decades ago. But...sadly...supporting failure is what progressivism is all about.

None of these is bigger than #3. That is so crucial for the U.S. and our previously free market. #2 is a close second.
  1. “On trade, I am going to issue our notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a potential disaster for our country. Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back onto American shores.”
  2. “On energy, I will cancel job-killing restrictions on the production of American energy—including shale energy and clean coal—creating many millions of high-paying jobs. That’s what we want, that’s what we’ve been waiting for.”
  3. “On regulation, I will formulate a rule which says that for every one new regulation, two old regulations must be eliminated, it’s so important.”
  4. “On national security, I will ask the Department of Defense and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to develop a comprehensive plan to protect America’s vital infrastructure from cyberattacks, and all other form of attacks.”
  5. “On immigration, I will direct the Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut the American worker.”
  6. “On ethics reform, as part of our plan to drain the swamp, we will impose a five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave the administration—and a lifetime ban on executive officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.”

Clean coal?

What is missing, how will we negotiate fair deals that bring back jobs? much more detail is needed, be for getting excited pro or con.

Forum List

Back