Donald Trump mocks reporter's disability

A real pos whose followers are even bigger pos

Trump is a pig, loved by the swine. No shock there.
No, Trump is an asshole, but an ass-kicking asshole...

The People of this country are sick-and-tired of professional politicians, and are slowly coalescing behind an ass-kicker...

It's why the outliers (outsiders) are doing so well, this election cycle...

Traditional politicians and media pundits and inside-the-box thinkers just don't get it...

Personally, I'm scared-as-hell over the prospect of Trump attaining the Presidency...

But I'm also quite afraid of that fraud, Clinton, or that commie space-cadet, Sanders, getting their hands on the wheel...

Choosing between an Ass-Kicker, a Pathological Liar and Fraud, and an Obscure Commie, is not an easy matter for most Americans...

Push-come-to-shove, vast numbers will choose the Ass-Kicker...

Mostly because they sense that the Ass-Kicker will burn the results of 8 years of unchecked hyper-Liberalism to the ground, once he gets in, and damn the barriers, and the consequences...
Ass kicker? More like a twelve year old girl who likes to whine on social media.

The People of this country are sick-and-tired of professional politicians, and are slowly coalescing behind an ass-kicker...

Traditional politicians and media pundits and inside-the-box thinkers just don't get it...

Personally, I'm scared-as-hell over the prospect of Trump attaining the Presidency...

But I'm also quite afraid of that fraud, Clinton, or that commie space-cadet, Sanders, getting their hands on the wheel...

Choosing between an Ass-Kicker, a Pathological Liar and Fraud, and an Obscure Commie, is not an easy matter for most Americans...

Mostly because they sense that the Ass-Kicker will burn the results of 8 years of unchecked hyper-Liberalism to the ground, once he gets in, and damn the barriers, and the consequences...
Ass kicker? More like a twelve year old girl who likes to whine on social media.
Suit yourself.

Many of your countrymen think otherwise.

Suit yourself.

So what? Is that Trump followers do? Follow the herd?

Suit yourself.

You mean like the Sheeple who will vote for Shrillary because her handlers tell them to?

Suit yourself.

You mean like the Sheeple who will vote for Shrillary because her handlers tell them to?
Trump followers follow no matter what......that's what followers do.

Suit yourself.

Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure... go sell it to the Democrats... there are FAR more Sheep on that side of the aisle... with their hooves held-out for a freebie.

Trump followers think it is funny to mock the disabled

Trump was only giving them what they want

Suit yourself.

Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure... go sell it to the Democrats... there are FAR more Sheep on that side of the aisle... with their hoofs held-out for a freebie.
Is that how you occupy your leisure time? Counting sheep?

Suit yourself.

Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure... go sell it to the Democrats... there are FAR more Sheep on that side of the aisle... with their hoofs held-out for a freebie.
No... that's the purview of the Democratic National Committee... I don't want to break their rice bowl...

No... that's the purview of the Democratic National Committee... I don't want to break their rice bowl...
And now you quote "The Sand Pebbles". Trump already broke the GOP rice bowl, he almost guarantees a Clinton victory. His most likely goal to begin with, they probably discussed it at the wedding or one the many other social functions they've attended together.

Trump knows what makes Republicans laugh

He is only playing to his audience

He mocked an leftist liar who wrote some anti-Trump hasbara, so I don't really give a shit.

Maybe you lefties can help me and explain how can I vote for him twice.

Btw, I find this one fun as well: "I mentioned food stamps and that guy who's seriously overweight went crazy."

He mocked an leftist liar who wrote some anti-Trump hasbara, so I don't really give a shit.

Maybe you lefties can help me and explain how can I vote for him twice.

Btw, I find this one fun as well: "I mentioned food stamps and that guy who's seriously overweight went crazy."

I don't give a shit about what ever you don't give a shit about.

Forum List

Back