Obama Reminds Us That Pilgrims Were Refugees Once, Too

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Note to Obama....not only was these white motherfuckers refugees, they were also murderous fucks that slaughtered an entire culture of natives, brought every disease known to mankind to finish them off, enslaved africans and pretty much took over. So if your gonna repeat the history of white fucks, keep it real and tell the whole gotdamned story. Or better still, stop trying to rationalize common decency to a culture that thinks only blonde blue eyed motherfuckers are allowed in this sorry ass country.

They weren't refugees. obama is an ignorant fuck. The Pilgrims were settlers. If the muslims coming here are settlers, we have as much right to drive them off as the natives had to drive the pilgrim settlers off.

Note to Obama....not only was these white motherfuckers refugees, they were also murderous fucks that slaughtered an entire culture of natives, brought every disease known to mankind to finish them off, enslaved africans and pretty much took over. So if your gonna repeat the history of white fucks, keep it real and tell the whole gotdamned story. Or better still, stop trying to rationalize common decency to a culture that thinks only blonde blue eyed motherfuckers are allowed in this sorry ass country.
Another retarded rant from a retarded ghetto thug. Stfu .

• Banned

Yet another opinion given? First off, who gave you permission to address me? and secondly, you are a non motherfucken factor here hommie, now poof, begone.

LOL. Niggerd got 5 words in, went ghetto, and recovered for the rest of dat paragraph.Sheeeeeee mothafukka, dat were good !

Yet another opinion given? First off, who gave you permission to address me? and secondly, you are a non motherfucken factor here hommie, now poof, begone.
You posting your retarded lies gives me permission ghetto rat. Africans sold Africans into slavery. Blacks are blacks worst enemy.

Refugees with professions should be admitted.
They should also be required to sign a release that if they ever resort to violence in the name of their religion they will be shot dead on the spot without right to a fair trial.

So syrians are settlers huh?
I know you have a problem thinking things through to their logical conclusion so I'm going to help you out with a little hint....... What happened to the indians?

If they are like the pilgrims we should be able to surround them with arrows, spears and tomahawks slashing and burning them out.

I know you have a problem thinking things through to their logical conclusion so I'm going to help you out with a little hint....... What happened to the indians?
There was a war that lasted for many years. The indians lost to a more advanced people. At least the indians fought back.

One of the reasons the indians lost was because there was so much intertribal warfare. The tribes failed to join in a large enough force to wipe out the settlers.

What happened to Jamestown?

There was a war that lasted for many years. The indians lost to a more advanced people. At least the indians fought back.

One of the reasons the indians lost was because there was so much intertribal warfare. The tribes failed to join in a large enough force to wipe out the settlers.

The indians were eventually...shall we say "thinned out"?
And with todays wacky liberals I figure obamas syrian and southern invaders will have an easier time of it than the Pilgrims did getting rid of the indians.

The indians were eventually...shall we say "thinned out"?
And with todays wacky liberals I figure obamas syrian and southern invaders will have an easier time of it than the Pilgrims did getting rid of the indians.
That's their plan. It's working very well in Europe.

Forum List

Back