Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

You didn't say per year. Writing comprehension? If only we could could find some adults on here, I might.
Here it is, dimwit. Post #1087. You continue to illustrate why you are a low IQ Dumbocrat voter.
This jack-off is unbelievable. Dude, I am middle class. I see the extra thousands of dollars in my paycheck. The left-wing "Jedi mind-trick" only works on the weak-minded (such as yourself). You can't dupe me into believing I don't see the extra thousands per year that I am seeing. :laugh:

Last edited:
All I see is a bunch of Trump ass kissers wetting their collective panties every time someone with a brain disagrees with them.
Therein lies the problem. We’ve yet to see anyone with a brain disagree with us. Someone with a brain wouldn’t disagree with us. We’re the side with the brains (that’s why we don’t need government to provide for us like you do). We’re the side of independent thought (that’s why we don’t deny reality like you do).

Dude...you just proved it in your last post. You can’t even follow a simple conversation. I said “per year” and you claimed I didn’t. You’re a typical low IQ left-winger. That’s why you people need government to take care of you and provide for you.

All I see is a bunch of Trump ass kissers wetting their collective panties every time someone with a brain disagrees with them.
Therein lies the problem. We’ve yet to see anyone with a brain disagree with us. Someone with a brain wouldn’t disagree with us. We’re the side with the brains (that’s why we don’t need government to provide for us like you do). We’re the side of independent thought (that’s why we don’t deny reality like you do).

Dude...you just proved it in your last post. You can’t even follow a simple conversation. I said “per year” and you claimed I didn’t. You’re a typical low IQ left-winger. That’s why you people need government to take care of you and provide for you.

"You don't have a Bwain! No Bwain!" You Missed two Words! You have No Bwain!" "Twump says anyone dat disagwees wif us is Low IQ!" " Mr Wickerthing, Can you change my Huggie?" " I can't take it!" Why do he always make me Angwee?" "He's a Bad Man!" LOL Fuckin' Baby.

BTW I don't believe for one second that the so-called middle class tax bill put Thousands in your pocket. 83% of the benefits of the bill's passage was soaked up by the 1%. Look it up. You were thrown a bone and you are so grateful that you got it. Sad.

BTW I don't believe for one second that the so-called middle class tax bill put Thousands in your pocket. 83% of the benefits of the bill's passage was soaked up by the 1%. Look it up.
Well, that’s because you’re astoundingly ignorant. You don’t understand the statistic or percentages (which your masters leverage to dupe you). ALL middle class Americans received tax breaks. What you fail to realize is a tax break on $150,000 is a smaller number than a tax break on $25 million. Dumb ass. :eusa_doh:

"You don't have a Bwain! No Bwain!" You Missed two Words! You have No Bwain!" Fuckin' Baby.
So the low IQ, minimum wage Dumbocrat who keeps accusing everyone else of having no brain and being “immature” resorts to sarcasm when proven wrong and calls others a “fuckin’ baby”.

Snowflake, a mature adult would have said “I apologize. That was my mistake”. I see it all the time here on USMB. Thank you for illustrating your true colors to everyone. You get angry when you’re proven wrong. And so far, I’ve proven you wrong on every last comment you’ve made. And that has you in an absolute dizzy.

BTW to get thousands more you'd have to be earning around 85K I doubt very seriously that someone who spends so much time pissin and moanin on here makes anything near that.

CHARTS: See How Much Of GOP Tax Cuts Will Go To The Middle Class
Because $85,000 is a lot in your mind?!? :uhh:

No wonder you’re a low IQ Dumbocrat voter. You’re clearly a minimum wage worker if you find $85,000 to be some astounding, unattainable number. :laugh:

Bwaaa! He was mean again! BTW anyway you slice it it was anything But a Tax bill aimed at the middle class. "I'm right! Cuz I got cartoons!" Someone like you has no wealth unless you fell backwards into it.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Yeah, because he might not even make it through his first term.

Thank you, President Trump.
The State Department announced late Friday it was withdrawing more than $200 million of taxpayer-funded aid from the Palestinian Authority after President Donald Trump ordered a review of the money in January. A top Palestinian leader reacted with rage.
Once again, putting America first.

Trump slashes Palestinian aid, saves taxpayers hundreds of millions. Palestinian leader lashes out.
need to keep slashing expenses until we are spending less than we make.

That's all you've got? Like I said, a box filled with the stupid people. Toys for the Don to play with.
It really burns up your wicker man hysteria that INTELLIGENT people, not stupid people or Russians voted in this president- legally.

The only hysterical folks I see on here are you cult members who can't debate the issues without a bunch o' baby shit. . BTW, nobody ever said that Russians voted in our elections. They worked in concert with folks in the Trump camp to influence gullible people to vote for a madman. And you fell for it apparently. But there's really no excuse to continue to ignore the obvious corruption and subservience to Putin.

Helsinki should have been the wake-up call of all wake-up calls but even that wasn't enough of a clue for all of you high IQ folks.

Last edited:
It really is not about "the left" because it is really about a deep level of governmental corruption.

And while you are talking trash and pointing fingers, you're supporting the single most corrupt administration and party in history. Trump, Ross, Zinke, Manuchin, Pruitt, Manafort, Cohen, Collins, Hunter, Flynn, Page, Papa, Kushner, More Trumps, Wieselberg, Prince, Sessions, and on and on ad-nauseum. But you can't see anything because you are indoctrinated to not believe your own eyes and ears. Truth isn't truth. Nothing burgers. Fake news, Move along now, nothing to see here. They've done nothing wrong, everybody's just pickin' on em! Oh! Sweet Blindness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back