Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

All I see is a bunch of Trump ass kissers wetting their collective panties every time someone with a brain disagrees with them.
Therein lies the problem. We’ve yet to see anyone with a brain disagree with us. Someone with a brain wouldn’t disagree with us. We’re the side with the brains (that’s why we don’t need government to provide for us like you do). We’re the side of independent thought (that’s why we don’t deny reality like you do).

Dude...you just proved it in your last post. You can’t even follow a simple conversation. I said “per year” and you claimed I didn’t. You’re a typical low IQ left-winger. That’s why you people need government to take care of you and provide for you.

"You don't have a Bwain! No Bwain!" You Missed two Words! You have No Bwain!" "Twump says anyone dat disagwees wif us is Low IQ!" " Mr Wickerthing, Can you change my Huggie?" " I can't take it!" Why do he always make me Angwee?" "He's a Bad Man!" LOL Fuckin' Baby.

You didn’t “miss two words”. You tried to distort reality by accusing a man of leaving out two words...which were right there for God and everyone to see.

Last edited:

CNN/ISIS continues to fail at its goal of seperating Trump from his voters.
They could have asked “ in this great economy do you still support Trump”. Instead they tried “the witchunt got a few do you still support Trump”.
And they still were disappointed. CNN is truly an enemy of the people and the people’s president.

Agenda-setting theory - Wikipedia

Last edited:
All I see is a bunch of Trump ass kissers wetting their collective panties every time someone with a brain disagrees with them.
Therein lies the problem. We’ve yet to see anyone with a brain disagree with us. Someone with a brain wouldn’t disagree with us. We’re the side with the brains (that’s why we don’t need government to provide for us like you do). We’re the side of independent thought (that’s why we don’t deny reality like you do).

Dude...you just proved it in your last post. You can’t even follow a simple conversation. I said “per year” and you claimed I didn’t. You’re a typical low IQ left-winger. That’s why you people need government to take care of you and provide for you.

"You don't have a Bwain! No Bwain!" You Missed two Words! You have No Bwain!" "Twump says anyone dat disagwees wif us is Low IQ!" " Mr Wickerthing, Can you change my Huggie?" " I can't take it!" Why do he always make me Angwee?" "He's a Bad Man!" LOL Fuckin' Baby.

You didn’t “miss two words”. You tried to distort reality by accusing a man of leaving out two words...which were right there for God and everyone up see.

Up see? Now, that's two words I didn't miss. This is too easy.

CNN/ISIS continues to fail at its goal of sepersting Trump from his voters.
They could have asked “ in this great economy do you still support Trump”. Instead they tried “the witchunt got a few do you still support Trump”.
And they still were disappointed. CNN is truely an enemy of the people and the people’s president.

Here are some more words I didn't miss. Sepersting? Truely? Wichunt? Yeah, you really got me good! LOL Try again. But it's the non cultists that are low IQ?

It really is not about "the left" because it is really about a deep level of governmental corruption.

Couldn't agree more. This white house is the most deeply corrupt gang in U.S. history. Accent on Gang. You've noticed? That's a start.

And they still were disappointed. CNN is truely an enemy of the people and the people’s president.

Here are some more words I didn't miss. Sepersting? Truely? Wichunt? Yeah, you really got me good! LOL Try again. But it's the non cultists that are low IQ?

Easily fixed typos. See for yourself. So you were going to explain your claim that two words didn’t exist...which obviously and demonstrably did ?
Did you lie? Or was it just poor reading comprehension? With you I realize it could be both.

Yeah, because he might not even make it through his first term.
Well, that’s what happens when the left loses an election. They can’t accept the results.

We all lost, you included. You just don't see it. Or more accurately, you don't want to see it.

Hey wickerthing...

7CE44830-7589-40E2-9D76-A9793A2977DB.jpeg

Thank you, President Trump.
The State Department announced late Friday it was withdrawing more than $200 million of taxpayer-funded aid from the Palestinian Authority after President Donald Trump ordered a review of the money in January. A top Palestinian leader reacted with rage.
Once again, putting America first.

Trump slashes Palestinian aid, saves taxpayers hundreds of millions. Palestinian leader lashes out.

Putting America first? Was he putting Veterans first when he tried to hand the VA off to his doctor with zero experience and failing that, farmed it off to the head of a comic book company? Or, when he installed an EPA head who set about to destroy the environment and abuse his office? Tillerson had it right when he called him a moron. But he's far more than just that, he's a criminally corrupt moron.

Easily fixed typos. See for yourself. So you were going to explain your claim that two words didn’t exist...which obviously and demonstrably did ?
Did you lie? Or was it just poor reading comprehension? With you I realize it could be both.

If you're gonna call someone out on comprehension, you really should try to fix those "Typos." I saw for myself and what I saw clearly was a lame attempt at trying to outsmart someone much smarter than you.

That's all you've got? Like I said, a box filled with the stupid people. Toys for the Don to play with.
It really burns up your wicker man hysteria that INTELLIGENT people, not stupid people or Russians voted in this president- legally.

The only hysterical folks I see on here are you cult members who can't debate the issues without a bunch o' baby shit. . BTW, nobody ever said that Russians voted in our elections. They worked in concert with folks in the Trump camp to influence gullible people to vote for a madman. And you fell for it apparently. But there's really no excuse to continue to ignore the obvious corruption and subservience to Putin.

Helsinki should have been the wake-up call of all wake-up calls but even that wasn't enough of a clue for all of you high IQ folks.
So next time the Russians give their money to shell American corporations who then place the ads then it's perfectly legal.

Well, that’s what happens when the left loses an election. They can’t accept the results.

We all lost, you included. You just don't see it. Or more accurately, you don't want to see it.

in reality we all won in 2016, even you. But your partisan ignorance will never allow you to admit the truth that the country is much better today than it would have been under old, sick, corrupt, lying, cheating hildebeast.

in reality we all won in 2016, even you. But your partisan ignorance will never allow you to admit the truth that the country is much better today than it would have been under old, sick, corrupt, lying, cheating hildebeast.

I'm smarter than you will ever be so that horse hooey has zero effect on me, but nice try.

That's all you've got? Like I said, a box filled with the stupid people. Toys for the Don to play with.
It really burns up your wicker man hysteria that INTELLIGENT people, not stupid people or Russians voted in this president- legally.

The only hysterical folks I see on here are you cult members who can't debate the issues without a bunch o' baby shit. . BTW, nobody ever said that Russians voted in our elections. They worked in concert with folks in the Trump camp to influence gullible people to vote for a madman. And you fell for it apparently. But there's really no excuse to continue to ignore the obvious corruption and subservience to Putin.

Helsinki should have been the wake-up call of all wake-up calls but even that wasn't enough of a clue for all of you high IQ folks.
So next time the Russians give their money to shell American corporations who then place the ads then it's perfectly legal.

Is there a point somewhere in that statement?

They worked in concert with folks in the Trump camp to influence gullible people to vote for a madman.
Man, it isn’t downright frightening how ignorant you are of the facts. No such thing occurred. Even the Dumbocrats aren’t making that outrageous (and idiotic claim).

You really are an extreme partisan hack. Completely off the rails.

And while you are talking trash and pointing fingers, you're supporting the single most corrupt administration
Uh...we’re not supporting the Obama Administration. :uhh:
  • Benghazi
  • Fast ‘n Furious
  • Lois Lerner/IRS
  • Iran hostage payoff
  • Sharyl Attkison/Media spying
There are about a dozen more but this is just getting boring now.

I'm smarter than you will ever be so that horse hooey has zero effect on me, but nice try.
Uh...I proved otherwise when you claimed I “never” said per year. You’re not even capable of reading what it is written and having a conversation about it. You’re in such a whipped up left-wing tizzy that you see only what you want to see and hear only what you want to hear.

Forum List

Back