Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Trump made a bigger mess of the Republican Party than he did of the US and he really screwed America making it the epicenter of the worst pandemic in 100 years. The Republican Party is exposed.

Your side is literally using violent thugs in the streets and arresting people for defending themselves, in one case for running away.

YOU WAKE UP.

Side? I’m American, what other side is there? Oh, a different POV on minimum wage is a side now? Uh, ok. Maybe you should look at the programming you are receiving with and without the glasses.

87F9372C-AF36-4E31-844B-7CD130B4A23C.jpeg

Trump is leaving office in disgrace and shame, just like Bush. The country is in ruin (just like in 2008) and Trump has lied about the vaccine reserve, there is no vaccine reserve.

Both Bush and Trump have been total failures and the GOP party is the party of complete and total failure.

If you voted for both Bush and Trump you should be thrown in Gitmo for treason.

The GOP is a total unequivocal failure.

Trump made a bigger mess of the Republican Party than he did of the US and he really screwed America making it the epicenter of the worst pandemic in 100 years. The Republican Party is exposed.

Your side is literally using violent thugs in the streets and arresting people for defending themselves, in one case for running away.

YOU WAKE UP.

The people who attacked the Capitol and tried to overturn the election are mostly being arrested back in their home towns not in the street.

My point was, obviously about your sides alliance with BLM and Antifa over the last few years.

YOur side is the one that is using fascist tactics and normalizing political violence.

My point stands.

Thank you, President Trump. The 21st century will never see a better president than you.
LOLOL

Great presidents don't get impeached twice. They win their re-election. They have approval ratings above 40%. They don't leave the White House with the country in a recession. They don't inspire their base to storm the Capitol to kill the VP and lawmakers. They don't live in a world of delusion where they claim they won an election they lost.

You're fucked in the head, Buttplug. Beyond all repair.

You people started a war, and now you whine that the other side fights back?

You are pathetic and weak.
What "you people" and what "war"?

YOU WAKE UP.

The people who attacked the Capitol and tried to overturn the election are mostly being arrested back in their home towns not in the street.

My point was, obviously about your sides alliance with BLM and Antifa over the last few years.

YOur side is the one that is using fascist tactics and normalizing political violence.

My point stands.

You still don't know what Fascist is, do you? God, you are impossibly dense. .. and FYI .. I have no interest in BLM or Antifa.

Thank you, President Trump. The 21st century will never see a better president than you.
LOLOL

Great presidents don't get impeached twice. They win their re-election. They have approval ratings above 40%. They don't leave the White House with the country in a recession. They don't inspire their base to storm the Capitol to kill the VP and lawmakers. They don't live in a world of delusion where they claim they won an election they lost.

They're at "war" and the rest of us are not.

Funny, we said the same thing after 9/11.

Donald Trump is leaving America in a bigger mess than George W Bush did.

And his sheep STILL think he was a great President.

This is a true group psychosis. A sickness.
His drop in approval over the past couple of weeks is certainly interesting though. Apparently there IS a line for some Republicans. The rest is what you see here, the seeds and stems of his support.

His drop in approval over the past couple of weeks is certainly interesting though. Apparently there IS a line for some Republicans. The rest is what you see here, the seeds and stems of his support.
It's certainly good to see, but even at 30%, this level of support is disturbing.

YOU WAKE UP.

My point stands.

After the complete and total failure by both Bush and Trump, with both leaving office in total disgrace, shame, and failure (with the country in ruins both now and in 2008), republicans can never ever criticize democrats ever again.

The GOP needs to have actual success before they can criticize, and the GOP has had minimal success for the entire 21st century.

If you voted for Bush and Trump you should be thrown in Gitmo for treason.

Shame on you, shame on every Bush and trump supporter, a total disgrace.

YOU WAKE UP.

Side? I’m American, what other side is there? Oh, a different POV on minimum wage is a side now? Uh, ok. Maybe you should look at the programming you are receiving with and without the glasses.

View attachment 444172

You want Americans to be "one side"?

Then you are doing it wrong.

Cause, every day, you people are convincing me, that you are my enemy.

Trump is leaving office in disgrace and shame, just like Bush. The country is in ruin (just like in 2008) and Trump has lied about the vaccine reserve, there is no vaccine reserve.

Both Bush and Trump have been total failures and the GOP party is the party of complete and total failure.

If you voted for both Bush and Trump you should be thrown in Gitmo for treason.

The GOP is a total unequivocal failure.

Got it. Voting the wrong way is a crime in your mind.

It's certainly good to see, but even at 30%, this level of support is disturbing.
I'm hoping that once the depth of Trump's malfeasance becomes known, that number will drop too. Bush's approval has gone steadily up since he left office. I don't think Trump will enjoy the same "absence makes the heart grow fonder" post presidency increase. We shall see.

I'm hoping that once the depth of Trump's malfeasance becomes known, that number will drop too. Bush's approval has gone steadily up since he left office. I don't think Trump will enjoy the same "absence makes the heart grow fonder" post presidency increase. We shall see.
Yeah, I've been thinking about that. There's a decent chance that much will come out after everyone is fully separated from this person.

Quite an administration. Convictions, jail sentences, and talk of "pre-emptive pardons". Wow. Impressive.

LOLOL

Don't play stupid. YOu want to downplay the actions of you libs or the conflict that you have started, then make your case and I will address it seriously and honestly.

You play stupid games, I'll call you on your bullshit.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. There's a decent chance that much will come out after everyone is fully separated from this person.

Quite an administration. Convictions, jail sentences, and talk of "pre-emptive pardons". Wow. Impressive.

Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt.

Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt.
We'll see. These people may have to make that choice. Shame is better than jail.

YOU WAKE UP.

My point stands.

You still don't know what Fascist is, do you? God, you are impossibly dense. .. and FYI .. I have no interest in BLM or Antifa.

I know what the brownshirts were, and I can see how Antifa and BLM are using their tactics.

You have no interest in the fact that the political party that just won the election, is using violent mobs in the streets, backed by government power, as part of their political campaigns now?

Cool. I can see future historians using you as a GOLD MINE, as they write about the Fall of our civilization.

YOU WAKE UP.

View attachment 444172

You want Americans to be "one side"?

Then you are doing it wrong.

Cause, every day, you people are convincing me, that you are my enemy.

Is it really us, or is it your sources? I’m 100% Democrat. I have no interest in controlling you or want your small pile of stuff. If you lift your head out of the commentary and engage in the actual platform there is very little you’re gonna freak out about. Sure, would you rather pay 18% tax and not 24% if you are making $400k, sure. But is that an American dooming control freak slide into communism move? No it isnt.

LOLOL

They're at "war" and the rest of us are not.

Funny, we said the same thing after 9/11.

I guess two years of violent mobs in the streets, didn't bother you, cause they were not aimed at you.

Forum List

Back