Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

They're all self serving and the new ones will get there sooner or later too.
The only accurate and intelligent thing you've said on USMB. If only it were true that you actually aren't a partisan hack voter (it is painfully clear that you are).

Like I've said before, the Democrats are the party of no ideas and the Republicans are the party of Bad ideas. I vote issues. Does that bother you that someone doesn't fall in love with lying sacks like you do? Too bad so sad.

The only ones selling that alt energies are not viable or sustainable are politicians in the pockets of Big oil.
nothing but left wing propaganda bullshit. electric cars need to be recharged frequently. Where do you think the electricity to recharge them comes from? Does it just magically appear out of the air? No, idiot, it is produced by oil, coal, natural gas, or nuclear. and a tiny % from solar and hydro. all you are doing with an electric car is converting fossil fuel power to battery power with a net power loss in the conversion.
Dude...you’re going to make this poor kid have an aneurysm. Between facts, having to think, and reality that doesn’t line up with his trained ideology, he’s going to have a massive spike in blood pressure.

The entire “alternative” energy fantasy is so absurd, it’s comical. Wind turbines are killing birds at an alarming rate. So much for being “good for the planet”. :laugh:

Wind turbines are killing birds? That's why we shouldn't pursue alt energies? Wow. Now there's some brilliant thinking. What do you think is happening as Trump has killed regs and allowed drilling in ANWAR? BTW we have a sun that comes up like clockwork every day. Look to the east, you'll see it. We have nuclear power. We have Geo thermal energy. The whole idea of being stuck with fossil fuels is bullshit.
Alt energies are not just about battery power, they're about non polluting means of transportation. It's a lot better to deal with a power plant's localized pollution than to have a couple hundred million go carts spreading air pollution across the planet. Alt energies are about breaking the hold on the economy of OPEC and freeing our planet from the resultant pollution of fossil fuels. Go ahead and have that aneurysm. One less idiot for thinking people to have to deal with. Have you given any thought at all to the Pottery idea?
Lol
Asshole, For “all of the above” is just fine, quitting cold turkey on fossil fuels is for fucking pieces of shit.
Up here in the northern plains all we have is fossil fuels - oil, natural gas and coal is a way of life up here. So some fucked up tree hugger like yourself thinks he knows what best for everybody up here… Fuck off!!!!
So shut the fuck up

Who said anything about cold turkey? The longest trek begins with a single step. Another fuckin' genius who can't debate like an adult. Nobody has to wonder how we got Trump when we have bufoons as voters.
Funny, I did not vote for trump... I wrote in a candidate Elmer Fudd he gets no respect.
We easily have at least a couple hundred years of fossil fuels in reserves up here.
We nothing to loose...

Wind turbines are killing birds? That's why we shouldn't pursue alt energies? Wow. Now there's some brilliant thinking.
Again...let me see if I can dumb this down to your level:

A. I never said whether we should or shouldn't pursue "alt energies". That is for the free market to decide

B. I have said that it is highly illegal/unconstitutional for government to subsidize "alt energy" and should not be doing that in any capacity.

C. It's funny to see you dodge the reality that wind turbines kill birds while you claim you want "alt energy" for Earth. Don't dodge it. Be a man and take the issue head-on. Solar farms are also killing all forms of vegetation as it keeps everything on the ground in a constant state of shade (plant life requires sun light, genius). The problem with you lefties is that your profound ignorance leads you to believe that everything occurs in a vacuum. None of you grasp that every action/decision creates a sequence of events and consequences (both good and bad).

Would you please try and follow along or ask an adult for help? Explaining everything to you two or three times is time consuming.
...And The making of the batteries for alt energy is beyond toxic... Tree huggers are hypocrites

And righties are feeble-minded false hero worshipers They buy any foolish bullshit that comes out of an orange face. And they can't recognize when their being screwed. Quite a choice, tree-hugger or idiot.
Lol
Why not an “all of the above” - We have fossil fuels now the technology is perfected.
Use them up, up here in the northern plains there nothing to loose by doing just that.
Fossil fuels are the heart beat of this area...
Keep your political correctness to yourselves

I guess the sun doesn't shine and the wind doesn't blow where you are. We have plenty to "loose" genius.
Wind is a joke, Not reliable, not economical and not practical.
Solar is much farther along, still not the answer maybe in a couple of decades

I don't believe you're intelligent enough to make big money. Food service, maybe. Intelligent adults can control themselves and they don't need insults with every breath and they don't need little cartoons to bolster a point they're not making.
I don't make "big money". I'm not Bill Gates or Larry Ellison. I'm MIDDLE CLASS. What part of that don't you understand? The "middle" or the "class"?

Getting back on the OP subject, you Trumpers don't even realize when you're being had.
Sure we do. That's why all of us have called you out on your bullshit here in this thread. And I'll do it again right now. Check this out, my triggered little snowflake:
  • President Trump decreased debt by massive amounts early on
  • Other nations are investing in the U.S. thanks to President Trump's leadership and efforts
  • President Trump made cuts to the bloated, unconstitutional federal government
  • President Trump has secured the borders
  • President Trump has appointed justices who will actually respect and uphold the law
  • President Trump's policies have resulted in a booming economy with record low unemployment
  • President Trump's policies have resulted in higher income for Americans
  • President Trump has restored constitutional government
  • President Trump has held incompetent Obama appointees accountable
  • President Trump's policies have resulted in U.S companies flourishing
I could literally post hundreds of these. And each bullet point has at least one link (some have multiple links). It's all 100% fact and indisputable. Now once again, ignore all of it, refuse to even read it, and give us some left-wing tantrum about how Trump is a "bad, bad, meany man".

Every point you made is bullshit.
Just as I stated you would do. Ignore it. There are links there. There is nothing "bullshit" about it.

Like I've said before, the Democrats are the party of no ideas and the Republicans are the party of Bad ideas. I vote issues. Does that bother you that someone doesn't fall in love with lying sacks like you do? Too bad so sad.
Well that's not entirely true. The Dumbocrats have had one idea in their 150 year history: let government control it.

I don't believe you're intelligent enough to make big money. Food service, maybe. Intelligent adults can control themselves and they don't need insults with every breath and they don't need little cartoons to bolster a point they're not making.
I don't make "big money". I'm not Bill Gates or Larry Ellison. I'm MIDDLE CLASS. What part of that don't you understand? The "middle" or the "class"?

Well, you claimed you got thousands more in your paycheck. How did you get that? What part of thousands in a paycheck do you not understand. Maybe you lie so much you can't keep up. Just like your orange god.

Well that's not entirely true. The Dumbocrats have had one idea in their 150 year history: let government control it.

What part of gov't is not controlled under Trump? I've never seen so many idiots in lock step with bad ideas before.

Again...let me see if I can dumb this down to your level:

A. I never said whether we should or shouldn't pursue "alt energies". That is for the free market to decide

B. I have said that it is highly illegal/unconstitutional for government to subsidize "alt energy" and should not be doing that in any capacity.

C. It's funny to see you dodge the reality that wind turbines kill birds while you claim you want "alt energy" for Earth. Don't dodge it. Be a man and take the issue head-on. Solar farms are also killing all forms of vegetation as it keeps everything on the ground in a constant state of shade (plant life requires sun light, genius). The problem with you lefties is that your profound ignorance leads you to believe that everything occurs in a vacuum. None of you grasp that every action/decision creates a sequence of events and consequences (both good and bad).

Would you please try and follow along or ask an adult for help? Explaining everything to you two or three times is time consuming.
...And The making of the batteries for alt energy is beyond toxic... Tree huggers are hypocrites

And righties are feeble-minded false hero worshipers They buy any foolish bullshit that comes out of an orange face. And they can't recognize when their being screwed. Quite a choice, tree-hugger or idiot.
Lol
Why not an “all of the above” - We have fossil fuels now the technology is perfected.
Use them up, up here in the northern plains there nothing to loose by doing just that.

I guess the sun doesn't shine and the wind doesn't blow where you are. We have plenty to "loose" genius.

Let's get this right. I never said that we should jump ship to total alt energies. But to de-fund any efforts in that area is to simply accept that we will be under the control of big oil forever. And that we will continue to pollute forever. We used to be the leaders in technologies and both parties have talked the talk about freeing us up at least so we can get a handle on costs and pollution. This fool in the white house wants us to burn coal.

Getting back on the OP subject, you Trumpers don't even realize when you're being had.
Sure we do. That's why all of us have called you out on your bullshit here in this thread. And I'll do it again right now. Check this out, my triggered little snowflake:
  • President Trump decreased debt by massive amounts early on
  • Other nations are investing in the U.S. thanks to President Trump's leadership and efforts
  • President Trump made cuts to the bloated, unconstitutional federal government
  • President Trump has secured the borders
  • President Trump has appointed justices who will actually respect and uphold the law
  • President Trump's policies have resulted in a booming economy with record low unemployment
  • President Trump's policies have resulted in higher income for Americans
  • President Trump has restored constitutional government
  • President Trump has held incompetent Obama appointees accountable
  • President Trump's policies have resulted in U.S companies flourishing
I could literally post hundreds of these. And each bullet point has at least one link (some have multiple links). It's all 100% fact and indisputable. Now once again, ignore all of it, refuse to even read it, and give us some left-wing tantrum about how Trump is a "bad, bad, meany man".

Every point you made is bullshit.
Just as I stated you would do. Ignore it. There are links there. There is nothing "bullshit" about it.

Because I recognize propaganda when I see it. And I know a Trump cultist when I see him. Trump got a gift of a booming economy and he's set the stage to fuck that up and cause inflation to rise with his testosterone driven trade wars. He's all bullshit and bluster, just like you.

nothing but left wing propaganda bullshit. electric cars need to be recharged frequently. Where do you think the electricity to recharge them comes from? Does it just magically appear out of the air? No, idiot, it is produced by oil, coal, natural gas, or nuclear. and a tiny % from solar and hydro. all you are doing with an electric car is converting fossil fuel power to battery power with a net power loss in the conversion.
Dude...you’re going to make this poor kid have an aneurysm. Between facts, having to think, and reality that doesn’t line up with his trained ideology, he’s going to have a massive spike in blood pressure.

The entire “alternative” energy fantasy is so absurd, it’s comical. Wind turbines are killing birds at an alarming rate. So much for being “good for the planet”. :laugh:

Wind turbines are killing birds? That's why we shouldn't pursue alt energies? Wow. Now there's some brilliant thinking. What do you think is happening as Trump has killed regs and allowed drilling in ANWAR? BTW we have a sun that comes up like clockwork every day. Look to the east, you'll see it. We have nuclear power. We have Geo thermal energy. The whole idea of being stuck with fossil fuels is bullshit.
Alt energies are not just about battery power, they're about non polluting means of transportation. It's a lot better to deal with a power plant's localized pollution than to have a couple hundred million go carts spreading air pollution across the planet. Alt energies are about breaking the hold on the economy of OPEC and freeing our planet from the resultant pollution of fossil fuels. Go ahead and have that aneurysm. One less idiot for thinking people to have to deal with. Have you given any thought at all to the Pottery idea?
Lol
Asshole, For “all of the above” is just fine, quitting cold turkey on fossil fuels is for fucking pieces of shit.
Up here in the northern plains all we have is fossil fuels - oil, natural gas and coal is a way of life up here. So some fucked up tree hugger like yourself thinks he knows what best for everybody up here… Fuck off!!!!
So shut the fuck up

Who said anything about cold turkey? The longest trek begins with a single step. Another fuckin' genius who can't debate like an adult. Nobody has to wonder how we got Trump when we have bufoons as voters.
Funny, I did not vote for trump... I wrote in a candidate Elmer Fudd he gets no respect.
We easily have at least a couple hundred years of fossil fuels in reserves up here.
We nothing to loose...

Couple hundred years? Wow. Couple hundred years of poisoning the environment. Smart! If we don't get started with our govt behind us in developing alt energies, the rest of the industrialized world will leave us in the coal dust. And the clean energy jobs that will come from that will be taken by others. You righties don't even like Mexican fruit pickers, how are you gonna like brown folks from India and yellow folks from the orient filling jobs here because we haven't kept up and haven't trained young people in those areas? We're already behind in tech training.

Lol

Let's get this right. I never said that we should jump ship to total alt energies. But to de-fund any efforts in that area is to simply accept that we will be under the control of big oil forever. And that we will continue to pollute forever. We used to be the leaders in technologies and both parties have talked the talk about freeing us up at least so we can get a handle on costs and pollution. This fool in the white house wants us to burn coal.
Alternative energies will never be the standalone energy source, so forget about that fantasy

Lol
So shut the fuck up

We nothing to loose...

Couple hundred years? Wow. Couple hundred years of poisoning the environment. Smart! If we don't get started with our govt behind us in developing alt energies, the rest of the industrialized world will leave us in the coal dust. And the clean energy jobs that will come from that will be taken by others. You righties don't even like Mexican fruit pickers, how are you gonna like brown folks from India and yellow folks from the orient filling jobs here because we haven't kept up and haven't trained young people in those areas? We're already behind in tech training.
Wind and solar energy are a joke, they will never be able to replace coal on their own.
Alternative energy has a diminishing return at best just like illegal aliens

Lol

Alternative energies will never be the standalone energy source, so forget about that fantasy

You love to assign all kinds of things to what I've said that I never uttered. Why? So you can claim being right? Silly.

Lol
So shut the fuck up

We nothing to loose...

Wind and solar energy are a joke, they will never be able to replace coal on their own.

How will they have a diminishing return? As every technology anyone can name becomes more common and more the norm, prices for that equipment fall steadily. Fossil fuel prices on the other hand are volatile unpredictable and can turn a healthy economy upside down especially for working people. Are you in love with gasoline so much that you haven't noticed? Home heating oil spikes drove our family out of our horse farm.

I remember when Steve Jobs spoke at my college and talked about how he envisioned every American household having a PC by 1995. He was only wrong about how long it would take, and not by much. Cell phones were something that Japan was obsessed with until it wasn't alone anymore.
We have people of vision like no other nation and we missed the boat by quite a bit on cell phones. Are we gonna lag behind on alt energies just because we're told by politicians lobbied by Exxon that it's not a viable technology? We need vision beyond the ends of politician's noses.

Lol
So shut the fuck up

We nothing to loose...

How will they have a diminishing return? As every technology anyone can name becomes more common and more the norm, prices for that equipment fall steadily. Fossil fuel prices on the other hand are volatile unpredictable and can turn a healthy economy upside down especially for working people. Are you in love with gasoline so much that you haven't noticed? Home heating oil spikes drove our family out of our horse farm.

I remember when Steve Jobs spoke at my college and talked about how he envisioned every American household having a PC by 1995. He was only wrong about how long it would take, and not by much. Cell phones were something that Japan was obsessed with until it wasn't alone anymore.
We have people of vision like no other nation and we missed the boat by quite a bit on cell phones. Are we gonna lag behind on alt energies just because we're told by politicians lobbied by Exxon that it's not a viable technology? We need vision beyond the ends of politician's noses.
Fossil fuels are the lifeblood of the northern plains, You can keep the alternative energies.
I’m for an “all of the above” strategy...

What part of gov't is not controlled under Trump?
Anything and everything that isn’t one of the 18 enumerated powers of the federal government. I’ve already proven that he’s restoring constitutional government. You’ve already proven that MSNBC has more influence on you than reality does.

Let's get this right. I never said that we should jump ship to total alt energies. But to de-fund any efforts in that area is to simply accept that we will be under the control of big oil forever.
Bullshit. To “defund” the green fallacy is to restore constitutional government. Apple didn’t need illegal/unconstitutional subsidies to build the iPad. Microsoft didn’t need illegal/unconstitutional subsidies to build Windows. Walt Disney didn’t need illegal/unconstitutional subsidies to make Snow White.

If your “green energy” bullshit is viable, it will come to market on its own. If you believe in it so much, you fund it. That’s how it works, dumb ass. Clearly you have no belief in it either or you would invest in it.

Well, you claimed you got thousands more in your paycheck. How did you get that?
Yeah...thousands more per year. Reading comprehension, chief. Next time, ask an adult for help.

You didn't say per year. Writing comprehension? If only we could could find some adults on here, I might. All I see is a bunch of Trump ass kissers wetting their collective panties every time someone with a brain disagrees with them. They make pampers nowadays ya know. High tech diapers. Try em'.

Forum List

Back