Donald Trump Jr to go on Prairie Dog Hunt

farmers and ranchers want to rid themselves of the pest , Trump is willing to help them out plus its fun . I used to do the same in farm fields where the less numerous ground hogs were the target OldLady !!

The jerk hunts lions, endangered leopards and elephants... don't tell me that he is killing these animals for a service .

He likes to kill and pays big money for it....he is a y
uck
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- lions , elephants or anything else that is hunted in africa in a LEGAL manner by Trump or any other legal hunter are not endangered Eagle !!

Excuse me Pismoe for swearing, but he is a dick

6 endangered animals poachers are hunting into extinction

Trump is a legal poacher..in my book...

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS
View attachment 122971View attachment 122973View attachment 122972
---------------------------------- you are being emotional , imo . Legal hunters are not the same as poachers Eaglewings !!

farmers and ranchers want to rid themselves of the pest , Trump is willing to help them out plus its fun . I used to do the same in farm fields where the less numerous ground hogs were the target OldLady !!

The jerk hunts lions, endangered leopards and elephants... don't tell me that he is killing these animals for a service .

He likes to kill and pays big money for it....he is a yuck
----------------------------------- might annoy the heck out of you liberals eh . Keep in mind that the 'africans' like the money that big game hunters bring to africa as the hunters pay big money pay for their LEGAL hunts . Elephant hunts are especially good because the hunter shoots the elephant , takes what he wants and the poor villagers get the meat Eagle .
------------------------------------------------------------------------- you say FUNNY but hey , the villagers like dead elephant . First the hunter shoots the elephant dead , the word goes out that there's a dead elephant and the poor villagers come running Eaglewings . --- ---

Trump uses his money to kill a caged endangered animal .... and leaves it behind for the peasants

He is a pig..

uck
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- lions , elephants or anything else that is hunted in africa in a LEGAL manner by Trump or any other legal hunter are not endangered Eagle !!

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS
---------------------------------- you are being emotional , imo . Legal hunters are not the same as poachers Eaglewings !!

A real hunter is a person out to feed their family and uses everything like the Indians did.
Not for the thrill of killing

He likes to kill and pays big money for it....he is a yuck
----------------------------------- might annoy the heck out of you liberals eh . Keep in mind that the 'africans' like the money that big game hunters bring to africa as the hunters pay big money pay for their LEGAL hunts . Elephant hunts are especially good because the hunter shoots the elephant , takes what he wants and the poor villagers get the meat Eagle .
------------------------------------------------------------------------- you say FUNNY but hey , the villagers like dead elephant . First the hunter shoots the elephant dead , the word goes out that there's a dead elephant and the poor villagers come running Eaglewings . --- ---

Trump uses his money to kill a caged endangered animal .... and leaves it behind for the peasants

He is a pig..

--------------------------------- well , the peasants eat elephant or go on food stamps i guess EWings .

I grew up in the barren plains of the southwest. The ranchers hated the prairie dogs that infested their cattle's grazing land. Because a cow would sometimes step into one their tunnel entrance holes and break its leg. Plus the cows must compete with the prairie dogs for grass to eat. In that they would trim the grass down around their prairie dog towns to have a clear view in order to watch for predators.

Us kids in the summer time would take our .22 long rifles and go prairie dog shooting in the early morning before it got hot. Crawling on our stomach's with the sun behind us to get close enough for a good shot. You had to be very quiet or they would hear you and disappear into their holes.

We would take aim and shoot. All the other prairie dogs would jump into their holes. If you stayed silent and didn't move around. In a few minutes the prairie dogs would eventually come out and drag their dead friend into one of the tunnels. And the town would return to normal, with the dogs raised up on their hind legs "barking" and scampering back and forth between holes.

Then you pulled the trigger and drilled another prairie dog. You could repeat this for hours of fun. This was like heaven for a us 10 year old boys, pretending to be great white hunters. .....
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft
.. :cool:

Last edited:

uck

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS

A real hunter is a person out to feed their family and uses everything like the Indians did.

the prairie dogs do not go to waste

all sorts of critters feed off their dead bodies

trump-4-768x353.jpg

And the left is going nuts over it.

If anyone here has been a rancher or farmer they know just how much little critters that make massive holes all over the place cause tremendous problems. I once had to struggle to get a tractor out of a hole we didn’t see ‘cause it was underground dug by gophers. Oh yeah. Would anyone have trouble is he was going on a gopher hunt?

The Associated Press reported

A prairie dog hunt is also on the agenda for the four-city tour for President Donald Trump's son and Gianforte, a technology entrepreneur up against Democrat Rob Quist in the May 25 election for the seat vacated by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.As good Montanans, we want to show good hospitality to people,” Gianforte said. “What can be more fun than to spend an afternoon shooting the little rodents?”Notice how all the complainers are NOT Montanans? Or those living in the prairie states?
Story @ Americans in Shock After Learning That Donald Trump Jr. Plans to Blow Off a Little Steam Shooting Prairie Dogs
Prairie Dogs are a pest to ranchers and farmers, not Donald Trump Jr. That's the difference.
They are a part of the prairie's ecosystem, breaking up rock hard ground and their abandoned holes giving shelter to various other critters. They're not bad creatures.
Donald Trump Jr. needs to "blow off steam" shooting little rodents? That's juvenile or sick, one or the other.

If he is helping kill the prairie dogs on a farm or a ranch, who really cares, he is helping take care of pests. I don't hunt nor do I care to but I know those that get permits, issued by states and kill rabbits, prairie dogs, coyotes, bear and on and on, the reason...to control the animal population.

uck

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS

------------------------------------------ nowadays hunters hunt to keep the tradition , the skill and American tradition and RIGHT alive plus they do hunt for meat / food . ---------------------------------------- Plus , Remember that MOST of the USA is not 'san fransicko' EWings . Besides that , killing these prairies dogs is a service to the land owner . Without the prairie dog target shooters the land owner might have to use poison or other eradication methods that cost him money EWings ,

uck

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS

Trump Junior has creepy eyes... Eyes are the window to the persons soul.

I don't think he is doing it to help anyone but himself..

images

uck

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS

------------------------------------------ nowadays hunters hunt to keep the tradition , the skill and American tradition and RIGHT alive plus they do hunt for meat / food . ---------------------------------------- Plus , Remember that MOST of the USA is not 'san fransicko' EWings . Besides that , killing these prairies dogs is a service to the land owner . Without the prairie dog target shooters the land owner might have to use poison or other eradication methods that cost him money EWings ,

I understand that Pismoe, I guess it just bothers me with the paying big money to kill a trapped caged in animal like Trump Jr does.

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS

I understand that Pismoe, I guess it just bothers me with the paying big money to kill a trapped caged in animal like Trump Jr does.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i don't believe that your characterization of TRUMPS hunting trips is accurate EWings .

trump-4-768x353.jpg

And the left is going nuts over it.

If anyone here has been a rancher or farmer they know just how much little critters that make massive holes all over the place cause tremendous problems. I once had to struggle to get a tractor out of a hole we didn’t see ‘cause it was underground dug by gophers. Oh yeah. Would anyone have trouble is he was going on a gopher hunt?

The Associated Press reported

A prairie dog hunt is also on the agenda for the four-city tour for President Donald Trump's son and Gianforte, a technology entrepreneur up against Democrat Rob Quist in the May 25 election for the seat vacated by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.As good Montanans, we want to show good hospitality to people,” Gianforte said. “What can be more fun than to spend an afternoon shooting the little rodents?”Notice how all the complainers are NOT Montanans? Or those living in the prairie states?
Story @ Americans in Shock After Learning That Donald Trump Jr. Plans to Blow Off a Little Steam Shooting Prairie Dogs
Prairie Dogs are a pest to ranchers and farmers, not Donald Trump Jr. That's the difference.
They are a part of the prairie's ecosystem, breaking up rock hard ground and their abandoned holes giving shelter to various other critters. They're not bad creatures.
Donald Trump Jr. needs to "blow off steam" shooting little rodents? That's juvenile or sick, one or the other.

Like most burrowing rodents, they carry all sorts of diseases harmful to themselves and other creatures. Yes, they have a place in our ecosystem but Man has brutally changed that system so they no longer have the predators they once did to keep them in control.

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS

He doesn't kill caged animals. The hunting is done on a hunting preserve the animals aren't caged. I don't like hunting even so, I wouldn't make it worse than it is.

Prairie dog hunting is just getting rid of dangerous pests. In New York, rats are killed all the time, in horrible ways. They die in those traps in agony no one cares. If it wasn't Trump, no one would care about Prarie rats either.

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS

Trump Junior has creepy eyes... Eyes are the window to the persons soul.

I don't think he is doing it to help anyone but himself..

images

they are only creepy to fucktards

hunters , varmint shooters do good work and have fun and its all legal OldLady . Those that don't like it don't have to do it .
Having fun killing animals that are doing you no harm indicates something else to me.

Have to agree. Using small animals for target practice to prove your manhood is a little pathetic.

Classic liberal lie right there. Typical attack on a person they don't like and will pass on any lie to do it.
Not this time. This is not about politics. I would have the same opinion if Obama did it. (I like Obama)

Forum List

Back