Donald Trump Jr. Shoots Guns With GOP Senate Candidate Accused Of Abuse: 'Liberals Beware'

Two men go to a gun range, and the left feels threatened? Pretty strange.
Did someone speaking for the left say the left feels threatened?

Ooh, let me play...

One disparaging comment about Trump Jr, and the white wing feels threatened and has to jump into the thread to act like human shields for the pile of shit. Like your post.

Fun game!

Did someone speaking for the left say the left feels threatened?

Ooh, let me play...

One disparaging comment about Trump Jr, and the white wing feels threatened and has to jump into the thread to act like human shields for the pile of shit. Like your post.

Fun game!
The who really care if a couple of guys go to a gun range, how is this newsworthy, did they go to a golf course as well?

The who really care if a couple of guys go to a gun range, how is this newsworthy, did they go to a golf course as well?
Because it's gross. I doubt anyone feels threatened, despite the very obvious intent of a violent threat by the pile of shit.

Like, if a midget in a wheelchair threatens to kick your ass. Do you feel threatened? Doubtful. But the intent is what it is.

ONOES!....Don jr went and shot an icky gun, with a guy the Trump haters have smeared the fuck out of!

tenor.gif
I agree. Shooting season really only has two months then it's a wrap until October.
Get those competitons in now!

There is something seriously wrong with Donald Trump Jr. This is the behavior of an emotionally disturbed 13 year old bully or wannabee gangster. Clearly, the apple does not fall far from the tree

Selected Excerpts

Right bitch, I'm quaking in my boots, LOL What these boys don't understand that this is still a country of laws where you can't go around trying to intimidate those with political differenced. This is noy North Korea, and it is not Russia. Nor is it Saudia Arabia. And these moron have the nerve to call themselves patriots??!!

And Trumps sidekick is a real wonder child:
Haha, they trolled you and it worked! :laugh:

The Trump's give me explosive diarrhea, but what did I miss here?
The son, spokesperson, and campaign official of the last president holding a gun, saying "liberals beware". Par for the course for an abnormal, low IQ fukwit. But not for normal society.

The son, spokesperson, and campaign official of the last president holding a gun, saying "liberals beware". Par for the course for an abnormal, low IQ fukwit. But not for normal society.
That's called "I have a small dick." Kind of assumed that...

Because it's gross. I doubt anyone feels threatened, despite the very obvious intent of a violent threat by the pile of shit.

Like, if a midget in a wheelchair threatens to kick your ass. Do you feel threatened? Doubtful. But the intent is what it is.
What violent threat? They went and shot guns. What is the big deal about shooting guns? I certainly find it boring however, if anyone wants to fire off a few rounds at a gun range, have at it and if you somehow in your twisted mind think it is?

Now bring up midgets in wheelchairs as the equivalent? You have a couple screws loose or you are just a pure asshole.

My daughter is super left, but just went to a charity shotgun competition. No biggie.
That's my thought, I really don't care. From what I understand, thousands and thousands of rounds of ammo are fired at ranges. Seems normal to me, I guess some would rather have them fired in the street? :dunno:

There is something seriously wrong with Donald Trump Jr. This is the behavior of an emotionally disturbed 13 year old bully or wannabee gangster. Clearly, the apple does not fall far from the tree

Selected Excerpts

Right bitch, I'm quaking in my boots, LOL What these boys don't understand that this is still a country of laws where you can't go around trying to intimidate those with political differenced. This is noy North Korea, and it is not Russia. Nor is it Saudia Arabia. And these moron have the nerve to call themselves patriots??!!

And Trumps sidekick is a real wonder child:
I second that but Leftists beware keep pushing and we will shoot you.

Forum List

Back