Donald Trump Jr to go on Prairie Dog Hunt

farmers and ranchers want to rid themselves of the pest , Trump is willing to help them out plus its fun . I used to do the same in farm fields where the less numerous ground hogs were the target OldLady !!

The jerk hunts lions, endangered leopards and elephants... don't tell me that he is killing these animals for a service .

He likes to kill and pays big money for it....he is a y
uck
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- lions , elephants or anything else that is hunted in africa in a LEGAL manner by Trump or any other legal hunter are not endangered Eagle !!

Excuse me Pismoe for swearing, but he is a dick

6 endangered animals poachers are hunting into extinction

Trump is a legal poacher..in my book...

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS
View attachment 122971View attachment 122973View attachment 122972
Your book:

51-wFZNTdOL.jpg

If they called them prairie rats instead of dogs there probably would not be a controversy.
Or, how about prairie democrats? That way they could charge big bucks for shooters to participate, donated to charity of course, and rid the area of the pesky critters. A win-win with an added bonus.

Years ago when I used to visit friends in northern New Mexico, we'd barbeque, drink beer and shoot Chipmunks with .22's scurrying around behind their camp. We would lure them in by placing peanuts on a boulder. Their little bodies would basically explode if you hit them with a hollow point. Fun times!

chipmunk_sideview.jpg

farmers and ranchers want to rid themselves of the pest , Trump is willing to help them out plus its fun . I used to do the same in farm fields where the less numerous ground hogs were the target OldLady !!

The jerk hunts lions, endangered leopards and elephants... don't tell me that he is killing these animals for a service .

uck
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- lions , elephants or anything else that is hunted in africa in a LEGAL manner by Trump or any other legal hunter are not endangered Eagle !!

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS
Your book:

51-wFZNTdOL.jpg

1311246801_cute_baby_sloth_yawns.gif

Why? How do they taste! Must be really good if it is worth going hunting for them.
------------------------------------------------------------ TASTE , You'd have to have to ask a crow , raven , coyote , fox , some various eagles and falcons and vultures plus the carnivorous bugs and Mother Eart or the 'eco system' about their taste . Course , they probably don't taste too bad , probably / maybe like squirrel but i don't know Matthew .

Last edited:
Years ago when I used to visit friends in northern New Mexico, we'd barbeque, drink beer and shoot Chipmunks with .22's scurrying around behind their camp. We would lure them in by placing peanuts on a boulder. Their little bodies would basically explode if you hit them with a hollow point. Fun times!

chipmunk_sideview.jpg

You should be ashamed of yourself Steve... not a thing to be proud of.

uck

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS
Your book:

51-wFZNTdOL.jpg

My Father made that!

uck

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS
Your book:

51-wFZNTdOL.jpg

My Father made that!

Your father made that gif?

He likes to kill and pays big money for it....he is a yuck
----------------------------------- might annoy the heck out of you liberals eh . Keep in mind that the 'africans' like the money that big game hunters bring to africa as the hunters pay big money pay for their LEGAL hunts . Elephant hunts are especially good because the hunter shoots the elephant , takes what he wants and the poor villagers get the meat Eagle .
------------------------------------------------------------------------- you say FUNNY but hey , the villagers like dead elephant . First the hunter shoots the elephant dead , the word goes out that there's a dead elephant and the poor villagers come running Eaglewings . --- ---

Why? How do they taste! Must be really good if it is worth going hunting for them.
------------------------------------------------------------ TASTE , You'd have to have to ask a crow , raven , coyote , fox , some various eagles and falcons and vultures plus the carnivorous bugs and Mother Eart or the 'eco system' about their taste . Course , they probably don't taste to bad , probably / maybe like squirrel but i don't know Matthew .

A coyote left a 1/2 eaten cat on my front lawn about 10 years ago, still makes me sad.

trump-4-768x353.jpg

And the left is going nuts over it.

If anyone here has been a rancher or farmer they know just how much little critters that make massive holes all over the place cause tremendous problems. I once had to struggle to get a tractor out of a hole we didn’t see ‘cause it was underground dug by gophers. Oh yeah. Would anyone have trouble is he was going on a gopher hunt?

The Associated Press reported

A prairie dog hunt is also on the agenda for the four-city tour for President Donald Trump's son and Gianforte, a technology entrepreneur up against Democrat Rob Quist in the May 25 election for the seat vacated by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.As good Montanans, we want to show good hospitality to people,” Gianforte said. “What can be more fun than to spend an afternoon shooting the little rodents?”Notice how all the complainers are NOT Montanans? Or those living in the prairie states?
Story @ Americans in Shock After Learning That Donald Trump Jr. Plans to Blow Off a Little Steam Shooting Prairie Dogs

fun to shoot with tracer rounds

--LOL

Forum List

Back