Donald Trump Jr. Offering Chance To Sign Dads Birthday Card. For A Donation To His Campaign Fund

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump Jr. is offering his father's supporters a chance to sign the former president's "official" birthday card — but only if they donate money to his fundraising committee.

This is President Trump's ONLY Official Birthday Card," Trump Jr. wrote in his email. "So make sure you sign THIS ONE and not the other fake ones out there."

"HURRY — there's not much time left. I can only save your spot for 20 MINUTES,"

A limited time offer for Yuuge privilege.

Phineas_Taylor_Barnum.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So when DT Jr asks for donations from Americans, that's bad?
But Hunter flies across the planet on his Worldwide Grift Tour with the diaper dude in tow, collecting his 10% to the Big Lie from foreign enemies & this is perfectly acceptable.

This is what passes for logic in the progressive hive mind

So when DT Jr asks for donations from Americans, that's bad?
But Hunter flies across the planet on his Worldwide Grift Tour with the diaper dude in tow, collecting his 10% to the Big Lie from foreign enemies & this is perfectly acceptable.

This is what passes for logic in the progressive hive mind
They just get funnier by the second. Come November 9, they will be a laugh riot! I can't wait!

Spin and squeal.

Last edited:
Donald Trump Jr. is offering his father's supporters a chance to sign the former president's "official" birthday card — but only if they donate money to his fundraising committee.

This is President Trump's ONLY Official Birthday Card," Trump Jr. wrote in his email. "So make sure you sign THIS ONE and not the other fake ones out there."

unique campaign fundraising idea…historically people had to pay 10s of thousands a plate to hear people like obama or the clintons give a 5 min speech

L

Lol, the clintons sold China our missile technology for some campaign contributions.
Nope. That was ABC corp... Rumsfeld sat on the board.

I'm so glad that this makes your blood pressure go dangerously high.

Nope. That was ABC corp... Rumsfeld sat on the board.

It was China, they couldn't shoot a missle straight until Clinton gave them our technology. For a fee of course.

Forum List

Back