Donald Trump Jr to go on Prairie Dog Hunt

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
trump-4-768x353.jpg

And the left is going nuts over it.

If anyone here has been a rancher or farmer they know just how much little critters that make massive holes all over the place cause tremendous problems. I once had to struggle to get a tractor out of a hole we didn’t see ‘cause it was underground dug by gophers. Oh yeah. Would anyone have trouble is he was going on a gopher hunt?

The Associated Press reported

A prairie dog hunt is also on the agenda for the four-city tour for President Donald Trump's son and Gianforte, a technology entrepreneur up against Democrat Rob Quist in the May 25 election for the seat vacated by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.As good Montanans, we want to show good hospitality to people,” Gianforte said. “What can be more fun than to spend an afternoon shooting the little rodents?”Notice how all the complainers are NOT Montanans? Or those living in the prairie states?
Story @ Americans in Shock After Learning That Donald Trump Jr. Plans to Blow Off a Little Steam Shooting Prairie Dogs

The left will go crazy over everything. They made a promise that they would emote over everything Trump does. So, they are emoting.

I have been praire dog hunting. Long shots at small twitchy animals. No stalking required. But you better be a damn good shot.

trump-4-768x353.jpg

If anyone here has been a rancher or farmer they know just how much little critters that make massive holes all over the place cause tremendous problems. I once had to struggle to get a tractor out of a hole we didn’t see ‘cause it was underground dug by gophers. Oh yeah. Would anyone have trouble is he was going on a gopher hunt?

A prairie dog hunt is also on the agenda for the four-city tour for President Donald Trump's son and Gianforte, a technology entrepreneur up against Democrat Rob Quist in the May 25 election for the seat vacated by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.As good Montanans, we want to show good hospitality to people,” Gianforte said. “What can be more fun than to spend an afternoon shooting the little rodents?”Notice how all the complainers are NOT Montanans? Or those living in the prairie states?
Story @ Americans in Shock After Learning That Donald Trump Jr. Plans to Blow Off a Little Steam Shooting Prairie Dogs
Prairie Dogs are a pest to ranchers and farmers, not Donald Trump Jr. That's the difference.
They are a part of the prairie's ecosystem, breaking up rock hard ground and their abandoned holes giving shelter to various other critters. They're not bad creatures.
Donald Trump Jr. needs to "blow off steam" shooting little rodents? That's juvenile or sick, one or the other.

farmers and ranchers want to rid themselves of the pest , Trump is willing to help them out plus its fun . I used to do the same in farm fields where the less numerous ground hogs were the target OldLady !!

farmers and ranchers want to rid themselves of the pest , Trump is willing to help them out plus its fun . I used to do the same in farm fields where the less numerous ground hogs were the target OldLady !!
Good for you, Pismoe, good for you.

The jerk hunts lions, endangered leopards and elephants... don't tell me that he is killing these animals for a service .

He likes to kill and pays big money for it....he is a yuck

hunters , varmint shooters do good work and have fun and its all legal OldLady . Those that don't like it don't have to do it .

The jerk hunts lions, endangered leopards and elephants... don't tell me that he is killing these animals for a service .

----------------------------------- might annoy the heck out of you liberals eh . Keep in mind that the 'africans' like the money that big game hunters bring to africa as the hunters pay big money pay for their LEGAL hunts . Elephant hunts are especially good because the hunter shoots the elephant , takes what he wants and the poor villagers get the meat Eagle .

No one pays big money to shoot a damn prairie dog. Get real.
Hubby used to go shooting ground squirrels at a couple ranches in Cali. The devastation these and prairie dogs cause is almost unlimited. Ranchers eagerly gave permission for anyone to come squish a few of the little buggers off their land

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- lions , elephants or anything else that is hunted in africa in a LEGAL manner by Trump or any other legal hunter are not endangered Eagle !!

----------------------------------- might annoy the heck out of you liberals eh . Keep in mind that the 'africans' like the money that big game hunters bring to africa as the hunters pay big money pay for their LEGAL hunts . Elephant hunts are especially good because the hunter shoots the elephant , takes what he wants and the poor villagers get the meat Eagle .

Only a spoiled rotten little coward would pay to lock an animal up in an area to hunt and kill it .
I never liked Trump Jr. after I saw the pictures of him all proud of murdering animals.

He probably has the heads on his wall.

trump-4-768x353.jpg

Prairie Dogs are a pest to ranchers and farmers, not Donald Trump Jr. That's the difference.
They are a part of the prairie's ecosystem, breaking up rock hard ground and their abandoned holes giving shelter to various other critters. They're not bad creatures.
Donald Trump Jr. needs to "blow off steam" shooting little rodents? That's juvenile or sick, one or the other.
Have to agree. Using small animals for target practice to prove your manhood is a little pathetic.

Have to agree. Using small animals for target practice to prove your manhood is a little pathetic.

Classic liberal lie right there. Typical attack on a person they don't like and will pass on any lie to do it.

just so you guys know what happens , here you go . If you watch you will know what you are talking about . --- ---

trump-4-768x353.jpg

---------------------------------------- i don't think that Trump or any varmint hunter is trying to prove anything . Trump is just going out to shoot a few , maybe hundreds of prairie dogs DAngel !!

He likes to kill and pays big money for it....he is a y
uck
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- lions , elephants or anything else that is hunted in africa in a LEGAL manner by Trump or any other legal hunter are not endangered Eagle !!

Excuse me Pismoe for swearing, but he is a dick

6 endangered animals poachers are hunting into extinction

Trump is a legal poacher..in my book...

ELEPHANTS
RHINOS
TIGERS
SEA TURTLES
LEMURS
GORILLAS
upload_2017-4-23_14-39-6.jpeg
upload_2017-4-23_14-39-42.jpeg
upload_2017-4-23_14-39-17.jpeg