So Much Marching Going On

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Do any of them have jobs they need to be at? Or are they all independently wealthy? Makes one wonder, doesn’t it.

This piece has some more than pithy comments about all the marches and protests. The final comment is the one I find most amusing.

So much marching going on here. Allow me to tout my newest enterprise? Pitchforks and torches. We’re located at convenient spots throughout the capital.

The full read @ Articles: So Much Marching Going On

Do any of them have jobs they need to be at? Or are they all independently wealthy? Makes one wonder, doesn’t it.

This piece has some more than pithy comments about all the marches and protests. The final comment is the one I find most amusing.

So much marching going on here. Allow me to tout my newest enterprise? Pitchforks and torches. We’re located at convenient spots throughout the capital.

The full read @ Articles: So Much Marching Going On

No they all pay bills with air, only the most judgemental humans on Earth have jobs.

After 8 years of obama, these are the same people still begging for the 'hope and change' he promised.

It's going to take some time for Trump to fix obama' BS. We can only hope they don't die before then.

Forum List

Back