Donald Trump Jr. Says Border Wall Is Like A Zoo Fence Protecting You From Animals

So Hispanics are animals that need to be behind bars?

I liked "Some Mexicans don't rape"

and

Mrs Housekeeping better.

But it's better than a Mexican can't be a good judge.

Trump has brought creative racism to the GOP.

and

Mrs Housekeeping better.

tRump and his kissers are ignoramuses and fools, like sitting ducks waiting for Justice to clip affect them all.

and

Mrs Housekeeping better.

tRump and his kissers are ignoramuses and fools, like sitting ducks waiting for Justice to clip affect them all.
What a fucking jackass. You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe the delusions that snowflakes like you succumb to. Do you believe anything that's actually true?

Do an internet search, Darky behavior is an insult to animal behavior.

IXDVRah.jpg

What a fucking jackass. You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe the delusions that snowflakes like you succumb to. Do you believe anything that's actually true?

Turd104 is Weapons Grade Stupid, dangerous when left unsecured.

so freakin what??????!!!
yes a LOT do come to the US and commit MURDER/crimes/etc
and they are ALL criminals

So says the ignoramus that escaped from the planet of the apes.

Donald Trump Jr. Says Border Wall Is Like A Zoo Fence Protecting You From Animals
/-----/ What wrong with what he said? Truth hurts?

Nothing, he expressed his opinion using an analogy that made sense to him.:dunno:

Unfortunately some leftwing dingbats apparently feel that using analogies that they don't approve of to express opinions that they don't agree with is some sort of egregious violation worthy of public retribution.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." -- William F. Buckley

and

Mrs Housekeeping better.

/----/ He didn't say behind bars. He said "You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo? Because walls work.” Why do Libtards have to miscategorize everything Republicans say?

Forum List

Back