Donald Trump Jr. Says Border Wall Is Like A Zoo Fence Protecting You From Animals

What a fucking jackass. You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe the delusions that snowflakes like you succumb to
5ecoxql1q4cy.jpg
/-----/ Yes, collecting a tax on Mexican imports is paying for the wall. Now explain how that is stupid.

I cant wait for him to be behind bars.

LOL, behind bars for what? Sending out subjectively inflammatory messages on Instagram? As far as I know that's not illegal, yet.

Colluding with the Russians to swing the vote, Trump Sr can go behind bars for money laundering.

What evidence has been presented to support that conclusion let alone justify an indictment?

Sounds like you already have him indicted, convicted and sentenced before the results of any investigation has even been presented, which of course makes you a GREAT candidate for a prosecutor position IN NORTH KOREA, they love the old "he's guilty just because" system of justice there.

LOL, behind bars for what? Sending out subjectively inflammatory messages on Instagram? As far as I know that's not illegal, yet.

Colluding with the Russians to swing the vote, Trump Sr can go behind bars for money laundering.

What evidence has been presented to support that conclusion let alone justify an indictment?

Sounds like you already have him indicted, convicted and sentenced before the results of any investigation has even been presented, which of course makes you a GREAT candidate for a prosecutor position IN NORTH KOREA, they love the old "he's guilty just because" system of justice there.

Just wait. Trump and his kids have been crooks for years. We all know it. One exp. Look at the self dealing in the Trump foundation. Look at the St. Judes foundation that Eric had. If you do not know Trump has been money laundering you have to be born on another planet.

The Dems due to Trump not showing his tax returns , are going to make a law, from now on everyone will show their tax returns if running for the Potus, to make sure the are not in bed with foreign countries , like Kushner now. Also tax evasion.

So says the ignoramus that escaped from the planet of the apes.

Donald Trump Jr. Says Border Wall Is Like A Zoo Fence Protecting You From Animals

I am no fan of the guy, but he did not directly compare zoo animals to illegals.
Sure, you can infer that is what he meant, but he did not say that.
And there is a chance that he meant exactly what he said - that walls can keep unwanted entities out. Be they animals or human beings.

Plus, the fact that he apparently took the tweet down almost immediately further suggests that his meaning was innocent.
If he was trying to compare animals to illegal aliens and people were getting the message - why would he then take down the message?

I am not going to debate this - not worth it. But I believe he did not mean it as you (and many others) are suggesting.

We are done here.

Good day.

Just wait. Trump and his kids have been crooks for years. We all know it. One exp. Look at the self dealing in the Trump foundation. Look at the St. Judes foundation that Eric had. If you do not know Trump has been money laundering you have to be born on another planet.

The Dems due to Trump not showing his tax returns , are going to make a law, from now on everyone will show their tax returns if running for the Potus, to make sure the are not in bed with foreign countries , like Kushner now. Also tax evasion.
/-----/ "The Dems due to Trump not showing his tax returns , are going to make a law, from now on everyone will show their tax returns if running for the Potus, "
1.) And without the Senate and POTUS signing on it, what will happen to this bill?
2.) BTW, even if passed, it will be challenged in court and thrown out because it's unconstitutional to add another burden to qualify to be president.
3.) Even if passed, it will be ignored the first time a democRAT candidate doesn't want his/her taxes released.
4.) If you look back in history, you'll see that democRATs have tried this in the past with Poll Taxes and restricting voting rights to landowners. Another Epic FAIL.

Last edited:
Dynamite

Ever hear of it, that is what they will use for the wall, and we will be forever repairing it.

Just wait. Trump and his kids have been crooks for years. We all know it.
What do you mean "we all know it" , who's "we"? you and all the other hyper-partisan lunatics from Lemming Slice-D that hate his guts and don't care whether he's actually guilty of what you're accusing him of or not? You're setting yourself for disappointment, setting aside the fact that he's hasn't even been formally ACCUSSED of anything at this point, he's a well-connected, wealthy member of the ruling elite, those people very rarely face legal consequences in this Country anymore and when they do it's because they egregiously infringed upon the personal wealth and power of other members of that class.

If you do not know Trump has been money laundering you have to be born on another planet.
Yeah you're right I was born on another planet, on my planet the U.S. has a legal standard that entails innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, apparently the reverse is true on whatever planet you hail from.

ROFLMAO! Thank you for the practical demonstration of the method and mode of useful idiots.

Crime Family-D isn't going to do any of those things, they are just as corrupt and duplicitous as their accomplices across the political aisle and aren't about to limit their future options. The only reason they're sqwaking about Trump's unsavory practices at this point is because they didn't think of using them before he did.

What do you mean "we all know it" , who's "we"? you and all the other hyper-partisan lunatics from Lemming Slice-D that hate his guts and don't care whether he's actually guilty of what you're accusing him of or not? You're setting yourself for disappointment, setting aside the fact that he's hasn't even been formally ACCUSSED of anything at this point, he's a well-connected, wealthy member of the ruling elite, those people very rarely face legal consequences in this Country anymore and when they do it's because they egregiously infringed upon the personal wealth and power of other members of that class.

If you do not know Trump has been money laundering you have to be born on another planet.
Yeah you're right I was born on another planet, on my planet the U.S. has a legal standard that entails innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, apparently the reverse is true on whatever planet you hail from.

ROFLMAO! Thank you for the practical demonstration of the method and mode of useful idiots.

Crime Family-D isn't going to do any of those things, they are just as corrupt and duplicitous as their accomplices across the political aisle and aren't about to limit their future options. The only reason they're sqwaking about Trump's unsavory practices at this point is because they didn't think of using them before he did.

Why wont he show his tax return, he kept saying he would, crooks run with crooks, birds of a feather, and look at the people who got pushed out of his admin so far.

What a fucking jackass. You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe the delusions that snowflakes like you succumb to
5ecoxql1q4cy.jpg
/-----/ Yes, collecting a tax on Mexican imports is paying for the wall. Now explain how that is stupid.

Umm..no , "collecting a tax" on Mexican imports is American Consumers "paying for the wall", did you think importers just eat the extra cost by not passing it along to consumers in the form of higher prices?

Why wont he show his tax return, he kept saying he would, crooks run with crooks, birds of a feather, and look at the people who got pushed out of his admin so far.

How would I know? the bastard hasn't shared the inner workings of his political strategy with me ever since I put his cell phone # on block.

If I had to guess his intransigence stems from the fact that not forking over his returns has proven to be an effective tactic in riling up his base while at the same time distracting his political opposition's attention away from issues that they could actually use to damage him.

On the other hand, he could have the same opinion about the practice of candidates turning over personal income tax returns for public scruntiny that I do, specifically, it's none of anybody Else's fucking business, it's bad enough we are forced to share the details of our income and expenditures with IRS why the hell would anybody in their right mind want to share it with the general public?

5ecoxql1q4cy.jpg

Umm..no , "collecting a tax" on Mexican imports is American Consumers "paying for the wall", did you think importers just eat the extra cost by not passing it along to consumers in the form of higher prices?

No , that is not going to cut it, the US consumers will end up paying for all and any tariffs.

Dynamite

Ever hear of it, that is what they will use for the wall, and we will be forever repairing it.
/——/ Please provide a list of the times dynamite was used to breach any part of the southern border wall, I’m sure you have the list handy for quick reference.

How would I know? the bastard hasn't shared the inner workings of his political strategy with me ever since I put his cell phone # on block.

If I had to guess his intransigence stems from the fact that not forking over his returns has proven to be an effective tactic in riling up his base while at the same time distracting his political opposition's attention away from issues that they could actually use to damage him.

On the other hand, he could have the same opinion about the practice of candidates turning over personal income tax returns for public scruntiny that I do, specifically, it's none of anybody Else's fucking business, it's bad enough we are forced to share the details of our income and expenditures with IRS why the hell would anybody in their right mind want to share it with the general public?

Great posts there NF. And you are 100% correct in each one of them.

Penidiot is a rabid lefty loon. I laugh when I read her posts. You can't cure lefty loon idiocy.

Trump hasn't been accused or arrested for anything and like you I wouldn't show my tax returns to anyone and I fully understand why he won't.

God I love your posts.

5ecoxql1q4cy.jpg

No , that is not going to cut it, the US consumers will end up paying for all and any tariffs.
/——/ Only if they buy the Mexican crap. Now please explain how consumers won’t pay for the increase in corporate taxes you libtards demand.

5ecoxql1q4cy.jpg

Yeah Professor, that's what I just said.

Learn how to read, preferably with a comprehension level somewhere beyond that of the average 3rd grader.

Nothing, he expressed his opinion using an analogy that made sense to him.:dunno:

Unfortunately some leftwing dingbats apparently feel that using analogies that they don't approve of to express opinions that they don't agree with is some sort of egregious violation worthy of public retribution.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." -- William F. Buckley

I am at a loss here, Fox. Demonizing and dehumanizing the entire population of South and Central America is apparently fine with you. That's "other views", alright. Nobody is "shocked" there are "other views", as they are well-known to exist. It is still perfectly valid to hold a person's view against said person, and also said person's willingness to introduce this ugliness into the public discourse.

Really, didn't we all have enough of a history of declaring the Other "animals" to know full well to stay clear of same? Acknowledging Jr.'s right to express his view as he deems fit, I still don't understand how anyone can throw his or her support behind him who does NOT hold the same view.

Nothing, he expressed his opinion using an analogy that made sense to him.:dunno:

Unfortunately some leftwing dingbats apparently feel that using analogies that they don't approve of to express opinions that they don't agree with is some sort of egregious violation worthy of public retribution.

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." -- William F. Buckley

I am at a loss here, Fox. Demonizing and dehumanizing the entire population of South and Central America is apparently fine with you. That's "other views", alright. Nobody is "shocked" there are "other views", as they are well-known to exist. It is still perfectly valid to hold a person's view against said person, and also said person's willingness to introduce this ugliness into the public discourse.

Really, didn't we all have enough of a history of declaring the Other "animals" to know full well to stay clear of same? Acknowledging Jr.'s right to express his view as he deems fit, I still don't understand how anyone can throw his or her support behind him who does NOT hold the same view.
/——/ Just remember it’s OK for libs to attack Christians.

I am at a loss here, Fox. Demonizing and dehumanizing the entire population of South and Central America is apparently fine with you.
.. and you drew that conclusion based on what evidence? The fact that I don't get shocked and offended by someone using an innocuous analogy that can be interpreted in any number of ways ?

Whether you realize it or not, you've just provided additional evidence that Buckley's comment was right on the money.

Hilarious that some don't realize a tariff is basically a tax on consumables they'll be paying for here.....~S~

Forum List

Back