Donald Trump Jr helps a stranded motorist between campaign stops

Like father like son, look how great I am.
How are you holding up with the latest news stories?
On the heals of learning about Donald Jr. stopping to help a stranded motorist, we hear about Hillary being investigated again. :)

Sounds fishy. I already voted for Hillary and I would do so as well tomorrow. All Trump make me cringe, and to think the crook who has not paid taxes will darken the white house and oval office is a sad day for the USA.

On the heals of learning about Donald Jr. stopping to help a stranded motorist, we hear about Hillary being investigated again. :)

Sounds fishy. I already voted for Hillary and I would do so as well tomorrow. All Trump make me cringe, and to think the crook who has not paid taxes will darken the white house and oval office is a sad day for the USA.
Just checking. I know this must be a difficult time for her supporters.

Just checking. I know this must be a difficult time for her supporters.

Not at all.

Jew Monica took Bill down
Jew Weiner is trying to take Hillary down,

Coincidence I doubt it. Jews do whatever for money.

Forum List

Back