Trump calls RFK Jr. ‘a very smart person’

Trump has no concept of intelligence. As a rule, he mistrusts anyone who is highly educated.

What passes as intelligence to Trump is anyone who tells him how great he is.
How exactly would you know this? Have you heard of Projection ? Or are you just practising it, and, as usual , not realising ?

What’s to ignore? I see nothing about the blood brain barrier in here.

Not that any of you dumbfucks know what that is anyway.
A wild guess -- is it something Spike Proteins from the Killer Shots pass through and cause strokes ?

Im certainly not going to give that link a thought.
It’s easy to be right when you refuse to think about being wrong?

HIV has been isolated. That’s not a fact. That’s a conspiracy theory.

HIV causes AIDS. It isnt “poppers”. It is HIV.

You are not being honest about what garbage Robert Kennedy Jr has been spewing. Spinning it to try and sound reasonable. It’s not.

A wild guess -- is it something Spike Proteins from the Killer Shots pass through and cause strokes ?
I need you to summon every scrap of intelligence you have and think about what a stroke is and on what side of the blood brain barrier it occurs.

Well, what better news for a Democrat running in a primary than being praised by Donald Trump. Hehe.

I'll tell you who is not being smart here. Trump himself.

The only way of allowing Steve Bannon’s recruit to spoil Biden illumination is by pretending RFK Jr has no ties to Republicans.
Now he has time to Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and yesterday we heard the news that a lot of Republicans are donating to him.
To these add his widely criticized, crazy,conspiratorial, anti-Semitic comment, and we can safely conclude that our was a very bad week for RFK Junior.

Hello FRAUD.

What are today's pretend conservative credentials?

You are not being honest about what garbage Robert Kennedy Jr has been spewing. Spinning it to try and sound reasonable. It’s not.
No one gives a shit about your blog, dude. Grow the fuck up.
Sorry for not scraping the bottom of the barrel, trying to justify your political hackery. :thup:
You are extremely boring. Good day.

No one gives a shit about your blog, dude. Grow the fuck up.
Sorry for not scraping the bottom of the barrel, trying to justify your political hackery. :thup:
Yes but we are supposed to care about YOUR blog.

Turns out you are detached from reality too. Maybe Robert Kennedy Jr will pick you to be his running mate.

You morons really are dead weight for society.

Mr. Kennedy has his own opinions about the issues.

So-called medical "experts" are often wrong. Remember how Fauci and other doofuses fucked up with covid , while great world leaders like Presidente Bukele of El Salvador got it right and few El Salvadorians were killed by the bug.

In the past, medical experts said Lobotomy was a tremendous operation and awarded the discoverer with a Nobel Prize. Mr. Kennedy's own aunt suffered because his grandfather relied on medical "experts".

Off-topic, but now I'm trying to remember what that movie was that I watched where every time somebody told this one guy Good Day, he tried to kick their ass. It was funny.

It's killing me that I can't remember what movie that was...

Mr. Kennedy has his own opinions about the issues.

So-called medical "experts" are often wrong. Remember how Fauci and other doofuses fucked up with covid , while great world leaders like Presidente Bukele of El Salvador got it right and few El Salvadorians were killed by the bug.

In the past, medical experts said Lobotomy was a tremendous operation and awarded the discoverer with a Nobel Prize. Mr. Kennedy's own aunt suffered because his grandfather relied on medical "experts".
Science is always looking to have wrong ideas corrected.

The thing you dont understand is that it takes evidence to show it’s wrong. Robert Kennedy Jr or anyone else who just talks shit is not going to do nothing but make the whole conversation toxic.

Yes but we are supposed to care about YOUR blog.

Turns out you are detached from reality too. Maybe Robert Kennedy Jr will pick you to be his running mate.

You morons really are dead weight for society.
I didnt post a blog, weirdo. You did.

Off-topic, but now I'm trying to remember what that movie was that I watched where every time somebody told this one guy Good Day, he tried to kick their ass. It was funny.

It's killing me that I can't remember what movie that was...
no idea lol

no idea lol
I remembered. It was the movie "Spirited"

It was ''Good Afternoon!" Not ''Good Day!''

But not like ''Good Afternoon! :hhello:"

From his time period it meant ''Good Afternoon!!! :mad:''

So when he was in the modern time that's why he tried to kick everybody's ass who said ''Good Afternoon! :hhello:''

I didnt post a blog, weirdo. You did.
I posted a blog that discusses what his crazy ideas about HIV were from his book. You didn’t contend the description was false.

You posted some blog about EMF something.

You also claimed it’s a “fact” that HIV has never been isolated which is absolutely stupid. It shows you believe some garbage lie about it without thinking for more than 10 seconds or your functional knowledge of this subject is essentially nil.

Last edited:
I posted a blog that discusses what his crazy ideas about HIV were from his book. You didn’t contend the description was false.

You posted some blog about EMF something.

You also claimed it’s a “fact” that HIV has never been isolated which is absolutely stupid. It shows you believe some garbage lie about it without thinking for more than 10 seconds or your functional knowledge of this subject is essentially nil.
With no proof thats he said. And i searched and searched and couldnt find anything of the sort.
No, I claimed thats what HE said.
If you are so illiterate, why get on forums? Thats makes zero sense.

Forum List

Back