Delivery boy charged in shooting of Maryland She-Male

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The burly cross-dressing tranny got in the face of the delivery boy for "misgendering" him. Apparently he felt threatened by the hyper-masculine homo.

The sexual deviant community in Harford County is now pitching a snit fit because the delivery fellow is released on bond.

The burly cross-dressing tranny got in the face of the delivery boy for "misgendering" him. Apparently he felt threatened by the hyper-masculine homo.

The sexual deviant community in Harford County is now pitching a snit fit because the delivery fellow is released on bond.

Self-defense and stand yo ground! My parents taught me to address everyone with "Sir" and "Ma'am". Don't be gettin' up in my face just cause you look like one thing but you ain't. That ain't no body's fault but y'own.

Tiresome.

Nail enough of them and they'll stop with this stupid "misgendering" bullshit.

Soon enough, the adults will regain control and the mentally ill will have no choice -- involuntary commitment will be the reality.

Deport the illegals and all the high-priced high-rises will make for acceptable mental institutions until we can get some higher security facilities fixed up.

Sounds like a terrible situation. This is a delivery driver and does not have the means for effective counsel.

May this be a lesson for you Morticia .
Your very appearance is your Achilles heel .
And your bottom .
Ditto your stomach .
And your head is a dreadful sight .

Try walking sideways

Forum List

Back