Donald Trump is willing to debate Meghan Markle - not his 2024 Republican opponents

I was speaking of the paper, but Zuck’s a lifelong Democrat, albeit not as stupid as many.

The paper’s a rag for brain-dead liberals who’ve been conned into worshipping the DeepSwamp.
No....you're seriously and totally full of shit.

It is McPaper, intended to be sufficiently inoffensive for nationwide distribution.
Zuckerman is an active editor and contributor.

No....you're seriously and totally full of shit.
^ As thoughtful as your usual contributions here…
It is McPaper,
Yes.
intended to be sufficiently inoffensive for nationwide distribution.
It has a massive liberal/Democrat/DeepSwamp slant.

Because you’re so lost in that dangerous propaganda cesspool, you can’t see it.
Zuckerman is an active editor and contributor.
He’s not the stupidest Democrat ever, and sometimes has thoughtful ideas.

But the paper is liberal/Democrat/DeepSwamp sewage.

^ As thoughtful as your usual contributions here…

Yes.

It has a massive liberal/Democrat/DeepSwamp slant.

Because you’re so lost in that dangerous propaganda cesspool, you can’t see it.

He’s not the stupidest Democrat ever, and sometimes has thoughtful ideas.

But the paper is liberal/Democrat/DeepSwamp sewage.
Why are you so promiscuous with your Ignorance?

Why are you so promiscuous with your Ignorance?
I think the difference between you and an actual 12 year old is that the 12 year old may mature in their thinking and understanding.

You're a classic modern liberal - bitter, narrow-minded, radically hostile, bigoted, and (most of all), unfailingly certain that you're among the elite in terms of intelligence and moral clarity.

But as with the Nazis - who also thought they were the good guys - such beliefs are generally delusional, and often quite destructive to both the individual and the societies they infest.

If narcissism as profound as yours were curable, there might be some hope for you, but alas.

And yeah - wouldn't it be awesome if MM debated DJT? :)

I think the difference between you and an actual 12 year old is that the 12 year old may mature in their thinking and understanding.

You're a classic modern liberal - bitter, narrow-minded, radically hostile, bigoted, and (most of all), unfailingly certain that you're among the elite in terms of intelligence and moral clarity.

But as with the Nazis - who also thought they were the good guys - such beliefs are generally delusional, and often quite destructive to both the individual and the societies they infest.

If narcissism as profound as yours were curable, there might be some hope for you, but alas.

And yeah - wouldn't it be awesome if MM debated DJT? :)
You ran your uninformed yap.....took a boot in it...

Get over it and try to move on.

You ran your uninformed yap.....took a boot in it...

Get over it and try to move on.
Well, the thing to remember about toxic narcissists like yourself is that you’re only capable of speaking - usually in hostility/rage - about yourselves, but are in a state of confusion and denial regarding this behavior.

This is part of why you’re such a drag - and often, as with the Nazis, such a danger - to societies.

Social media, and forums like this, only encourage your unchecked delusional expression.

I wish I could say there was hope for you, but there isn’t, particularly at your age. :(

All we can do is identify people like you, and attempt to minimize the damage you do.

But yeah - a debate between MM & DJT would be fun, and USA Today is a garbage liberal Democrat DeepSwamp rag, though Zuckerman, while a DeepSwamp lickspittle, isn’t the stupidest Democrat ever.

Well, the thing to remember about toxic narcissists like yourself is that you’re only capable of speaking - usually in hostility/rage - about yourselves, but are in a state of confusion and denial regarding this behavior.

This is part of why you’re such a drag - and often, as with the Nazis, such a danger - to societies.

Social media, and forums like this, only encourage your unchecked delusional expression.

I wish I could say there was hope for you, but there isn’t, particularly at your age. :(

All we can do is identify people like you, and attempt to minimize the damage you do.

But yeah - a debate between MM & DJT would be fun, and USA Today is a garbage liberal Democrat DeepSwamp rag, though Zuckerman, while a DeepSwamp lickspittle, isn’t the stupidest Democrat ever.
You shouldn't insist on making this about me....I might be convinced.

Oh! Creepy wants it up the ass, again!

Creepy AND persistent.
Why are you guys so fixated on anal sex?

Seems rather suspicious. don't you think?

Are you the cellmate Mikey fantasizes about?

Why didnt you include Biden in this OP? Not only is Joe refusing to debate the other democrats, he isnt going to debate Trump either. You watch, Joe will NOT debate Trump, and youll be defending him for it when that time comes.
Incumbents never debate in primaries.

tRump will be theone running from teh presidential debate, should he still have the freedom of movement to do so by then.

LOL

He keeps on making you people jump!
Just wait for the show next Spring/Summer. They'll be absolutely losing their minds. I expect the Soros shock troops to be mobilized before the vote is even held.

More insanity from the leader of the republican party.

How about it republicans? You wanna see this debate more than him and his political rivals?

To me this is just another deflection from the real issues with the party.

Namely the fact that it's leader is about to end up in prison.

<YAWN!>

Why in the world is Trump afraid to debate these Republicans? He knows damn well they have to handle him like a delicate flower so that they don't upset the base.

He could just do what he does -- potshots, namecalling, insults, like an ignorant grade school bully trying to impress his friends -- and they'd have to stand there and take it.

What's he afraid of?
Gee, Trump doesn't even have to show up at the debate sporting the Covid virus to try to infect his opponent like he did when he debated Biden.

Trump- the first presidential candidate who tried to knock off his opponent by infecting him with a virus.

A complete & total psychopath.

Forum List

Back