Donald Trump is willing to debate Meghan Markle - not his 2024 Republican opponents

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
More insanity from the leader of the republican party.

How about it republicans? You wanna see this debate more than him and his political rivals?

To me this is just another deflection from the real issues with the party.

Namely the fact that it's leader is about to end up in prison.

It's not true and it never happened. What you are seeing is assumptions and junk political spin from op=ed technicians like David Jackson of USA Today.

He knows Markle doesn't consider him worthy of debate. Why would she bother to provide such publicity for a childish clown like him?

Meanwhile, your douchebag cult leader aimlessly wanders out of a ceremony right in the middle of awarding a hero a Medal of Honor, and either apparently doesn't even know it or notice, or maybe had to run to the john trying not to crap himself again.

How about it republicans? You wanna see this debate more than him and his political rivals?
Well Creepy, I don't count myself as a member of the GOP, but yeah, that does sound interesting! Far more interesting than him debating losers like Christie and Pence, whom don't have enough votes to even shine Trump's shoes!

Why do you care so much about GOP debates? Are you thinking about voting for Trump?

Meanwhile, your douchebag cult leader aimlessly wanders out of a ceremony right in the middle of awarding a hero a Medal of Honor, and either apparently doesn't even know it or notice, or maybe had to run to the john trying not to crap himself again.

Well Creepy, I don't count myself as a member of the GOP, but yeah, that does sound interesting! Far more interesting than him debating losers like Christie and Pence, whom don't have enough votes to even shine Trump's shoes!
Oh Shit!!

A tRumpling tried to call other people a cult!

EVERYBODY DRINK!

He does not need to debate. He is the nominee.

5q0qd2.jpg

USA Today! :auiqs.jpg:

But yeah - LOVE it; bring it on.

:)

Forum List

Back