Donald Trump is weakening America

and half of them voted for hillary only because they disliked trump more.....

yep, I'm one of those.......

Not only did I dislike Trump, but I still maintain that Hillary had more experience and would have been able to navigate through the politics a hell of a lot better than Trump has.

She was a Senator, SoS, and First Lady. When it comes to experience, she was probably the most qualified.

Yeah, you guys kept screaming about her being "crooked", but aren't most politicians nowadays?

Trump is just as big a crook if not bigger, but he doesn't have enough experience on how to do things without looking like a buffoon.

I don't doubt that Trump might be weakening America, but Obama did it for 8 years and no one said shit. So, why are you upset now?

Really? Obama weakened America for 8 years? He inherited a recession and skyrocketing unemployment and a failing economy.

Well............ow the stock market is in record territory and the unemployment rate is at less that 5 percent, as well as we have a pretty decent economy.

Trump is going to "fix" all that and make what Jr. did to the country look like a short stumble.
Okay...if that is your definition of weakening America, how do explain the stock market booming and unemployment down under Trump. You must really like Trump...right?

Those are because Obama started them in a positive trajectory over the 8 years he was in.

Let's see if you still feel the same way this time next year..................
It truly amazes me that Obamabots have no clue about what he did and didn't do. You guys are totally in the dark.

If we go by the economy alone, he has done a great job. Trump is riding on Obama's coat tails. The stock market didn't get from 7000 to 20,000 just since the Orange Goon took office. The unemployment rate didn't go from 10% to 4.3% in the last 8 months.

90% of the improvement in the economy occurred under Obama. Of course, republicans are going to deregulate just like Hurten, Hover and George w Bush. So we can expect some more corruption from wall street.

Republicans are so fucking stupid.

I don't doubt that Trump might be weakening America, but Obama did it for 8 years and no one said shit. So, why are you upset now?

Really? Obama weakened America for 8 years? He inherited a recession and skyrocketing unemployment and a failing economy.

Well............ow the stock market is in record territory and the unemployment rate is at less that 5 percent, as well as we have a pretty decent economy.

Trump is going to "fix" all that and make what Jr. did to the country look like a short stumble.
Okay...if that is your definition of weakening America, how do explain the stock market booming and unemployment down under Trump. You must really like Trump...right?

Those are because Obama started them in a positive trajectory over the 8 years he was in.

It truly amazes me that Obamabots have no clue about what he did and didn't do. You guys are totally in the dark.

If we go by the economy alone, he has done a great job. Trump is riding on Obama's coat tails. The stock market didn't get from 7000 to 20,000 just since the Orange Goon took office. The unemployment rate didn't go from 10% to 4.3% in the last 8 months.
Are you aware that BO never generated a 3% GDP? Only POTUS ever do that. Does that mean anything?

Our "Democracy" operates within the boundaries set out by the constitution. Why do hate the Constitution?

Listen, "kid".......you have YOUR fucked up belief about what the Constitution states, I have mine.....Go chase some tailpipes...LOL

WOW.....now THAT is a "brilliant" retort........Are you sure they weren't smarter republicans???.....LOL

That was stupid.....
NAT4900....This lady wants to ask you a question......

1368649068274.gif

And you're so stupid that all you have are insults and no facts. Now go play with your toy car.

The only people weakening America are the un-American globalist pigs who can’t accept the will of the people.

I'm sure you meant the "will of the electoral college"....because a total of 3 fucking MILLION people voted AGAINST the orange fuck up....LOL
LOL. Only 3 million voted against Trump? Wow it was even more of a landslide than advertised.:lol:

Yeah, dumb shit. That's it.
Trump 306
46.4%
votes 62,984,825

Clinton 232
48.5%
votes 65,853,516

2016 presidential election results

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

Hey idiot. That’s already been proven false. Yes T lied about this too.
Thanks for admitting you don’t follow current events.

Hey DingleBerry Fungus......

Don't you need to go pick your nose or something? That would be infinitely more productive than the time you waste here trying to sound cohesive

Gee, that sounds like something Trump would Tweet.

Our "Democracy" operates within the boundaries set out by the constitution. Why do hate the Constitution?

Listen, "kid".......you have YOUR fucked up belief about what the Constitution states, I have mine.....Go chase some tailpipes...LOL

LOOK KID, you don't a damn thing about it. The EC is part of the Constitution. Now shut the fuck up and beat off some more.

His ideas of the constitution never worked and would fail just as fast as the articles of the confederation did. Really that is what he wishes the constitutions was!

It is funny as these assholes want to force their war on drugs, morality laws and other crap on us but will bitch about how illegal it is to invest in our own country. Two faced idiots.

Why do you hate the Constitution kid?

Actually, I LOVE it even with its few flaws......
Why do you hate Democracy?

Doc1 says that even as he rips up our 4th amendment with his war on drugs, attacks our first with his war on our media and attacks human rights.

The guy doesn't know shit about the constitutions and just wants a religious fascist state that hates the poor.

I'm not attacking anything but yours and Nat's stupidity. I'll bury you in any Constitutional discussion you'd care to have.

Quick question Doc...................you say you are a pretty good about the Constitution, so how do you feel about Trump calling for the NFL players to be fired and calling them all SOB's if they took a knee?

First Amendment says that peaceful protest and free speech are allowed, so how do you feel about a president who tries to shut it down by being a demagogue and using the flag and anthem to stir up feelings against the players?

90% of the improvement in the economy occurred under Obama. Of course, republicans are going to deregulate just like Hurten, Hover and George w Bush. So we can expect some more corruption from wall street.

Republicans are so fucking stupid.
Good God!

Big Ears doubled the national debt in just 8 years, yet our infrastructure sucks and income inequality skyrocketed...because most of the money went to his .01% cronies.

Not only did I dislike Trump, but I still maintain that Hillary had more experience and would have been able to navigate through the politics a hell of a lot better than Trump has.
She was a Senator, SoS, and First Lady. When it comes to experience, she was probably the most qualified.
Yeah, you guys kept screaming about her being "crooked", but aren't most politicians nowadays?
Trump is just as big a crook if not bigger, but he doesn't have enough experience on how to do things without looking like a buffoon.

Hillary had more experience fleecing America out of it's Uranium Supplies and handing them over to the Russians!

We finally agree on something !

1). Hillary's a career Criminal
2). You're a career Imbecile

Woot !!!

The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well

Why do you hate the Constitution kid?

Actually, I LOVE it even with its few flaws......
Why do you hate Democracy?

Doc1 says that even as he rips up our 4th amendment with his war on drugs, attacks our first with his war on our media and attacks human rights.

The guy doesn't know shit about the constitutions and just wants a religious fascist state that hates the poor.

I'm not attacking anything but yours and Nat's stupidity. I'll bury you in any Constitutional discussion you'd care to have.

Quick question Doc...................you say you are a pretty good about the Constitution, so how do you feel about Trump calling for the NFL players to be fired and calling them all SOB's if they took a knee?

First Amendment says that peaceful protest and free speech are allowed, so how do you feel about a president who tries to shut it down by being a demagogue and using the flag and anthem to stir up feelings against the players?

You poor kid. First Trumps a piece of shit.
Second, any other stupid questions?

The new Romanovs.... Your king and his family.

You stupid fucking Trump voters got what you asked for. Too bad you're not the only ones who are going to have to pay for it.

22555288_10213451508338892_8791752907571851198_n.jpg

You think we need a big unlimited government run by a small unaccountable elite, to maintain the nation.

That is the kind of "conclusion" that must cause you serious and painful hemorrhoids.....LOL

Good God!
Big Ears doubled the national debt in just 8 years, yet our infrastructure sucks and income inequality skyrocketed...because most of the money went to his .01% cronies.

Talking to them is like trying to reason with a rock...that's why I don't even try anymore....just have fun bustin their dainty chops

His ideas of the constitution never worked and would fail just as fast as the articles of the confederation did. Really that is what he wishes the constitutions was!

It is funny as these assholes want to force their war on drugs, morality laws and other crap on us but will bitch about how illegal it is to invest in our own country. Two faced idiots.

Put up or shut up kid.
Is the EC in the Constitution? If it is shut the fuck up, if it isn't, show me.

Donald Trump is weakening America

Indeed he is. We have never been weaker. Worse, trump has made the USofA the laughing stock of the entire planet

Forum List

Back