Donald Trump is weakening America

President Trump has contradicted Secretary Tillerson and a number of his GOP colleagues on issues like North Korea, Healthcare and Charlottesville. As this continues, America's enemies see America as a "house divided against itself" America's allies don't know if they should listen to Trump, Secretary Tillerson, or the GOP lawmakers in Congress. If President Trump cannot even speak with one voice with his own GOP colleagues, America will be seen as a weak and divided nation. This will embolden our enemies, and confuse our allies by sending mixed messages. For a candidate who campaigned on making America strong and independent, he is succeeding in doing the opposite.

P.S. Trump Supporters: Before you dismiss this as "fake news" I would invite you to actually read the links below, and consider they are from Business Insider and USA Today. Not at all a haven of the Liberal Left.

:bye1:

Trump contradicts Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on North Korea and 'Little Rocket Man'

Lawmakers slam Trump's latest defense of Charlottesville response

Trump could be hurting the Obamacare repeal effort more than he's helping

Weakening America is apologizing for its success and appeasing those outside of America that consistently criticize America due to the root of hatred of America.
hahahahahahahashashaha.

no one apologized for America's successes.

but I understand why ignorant, uneducated twits who spend their time on breitbart might think that

President Trump has contradicted Secretary Tillerson and a number of his GOP colleagues on issues like North Korea, Healthcare and Charlottesville. As this continues, America's enemies see America as a "house divided against itself" America's allies don't know if they should listen to Trump, Secretary Tillerson, or the GOP lawmakers in Congress. If President Trump cannot even speak with one voice with his own GOP colleagues, America will be seen as a weak and divided nation. This will embolden our enemies, and confuse our allies by sending mixed messages. For a candidate who campaigned on making America strong and independent, he is succeeding in doing the opposite.

P.S. Trump Supporters: Before you dismiss this as "fake news" I would invite you to actually read the links below, and consider they are from Business Insider and USA Today. Not at all a haven of the Liberal Left.

Trump contradicts Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on North Korea and 'Little Rocket Man'

Trump has strengthened my trading account by 90k so far this year...

trump hasn't done anything.

Actually, I LOVE it even with its few flaws......
Why do you hate Democracy?

Doc1 says that even as he rips up our 4th amendment with his war on drugs, attacks our first with his war on our media and attacks human rights.

The guy doesn't know shit about the constitutions and just wants a religious fascist state that hates the poor.

I'm not attacking anything but yours and Nat's stupidity. I'll bury you in any Constitutional discussion you'd care to have.

Quick question Doc...................you say you are a pretty good about the Constitution, so how do you feel about Trump calling for the NFL players to be fired and calling them all SOB's if they took a knee?

First Amendment says that peaceful protest and free speech are allowed, so how do you feel about a president who tries to shut it down by being a demagogue and using the flag and anthem to stir up feelings against the players?

Add on to this the reality that Trump wants to silence the free press and Jeff sessions thinks he has the power to kick peoples doors down without a warrant in his dumb war on drugs. So they're attacking the 1st and 4th amendments.

Of course, this guy will think this isn't an abuse of power.

Run little boy, run.

why should the run, hack?

You think we need a big unlimited government run by a small unaccountable elite, to maintain the nation.

That is the kind of "conclusion" that must cause you serious and painful hemorrhoids.....LOL

RUN sissy boy, is the EC in the Constitution?

what are you talking about, you clearly male genital obsessed loon?

You're a dumb bitch, what's your point? IS the EC Constitutional or not?

Doc1 says that even as he rips up our 4th amendment with his war on drugs, attacks our first with his war on our media and attacks human rights.

The guy doesn't know shit about the constitutions and just wants a religious fascist state that hates the poor.

I'm not attacking anything but yours and Nat's stupidity. I'll bury you in any Constitutional discussion you'd care to have.

Quick question Doc...................you say you are a pretty good about the Constitution, so how do you feel about Trump calling for the NFL players to be fired and calling them all SOB's if they took a knee?

First Amendment says that peaceful protest and free speech are allowed, so how do you feel about a president who tries to shut it down by being a demagogue and using the flag and anthem to stir up feelings against the players?

Add on to this the reality that Trump wants to silence the free press and Jeff sessions thinks he has the power to kick peoples doors down without a warrant in his dumb war on drugs. So they're attacking the 1st and 4th amendments.

Of course, this guy will think this isn't an abuse of power.

Run little boy, run.

why should the run, hack?

Because just like you it is a stupid partisan hack.

The only people weakening America are the un-American globalist pigs who can’t accept the will of the people.

I'm sure you meant the "will of the electoral college"....because a total of 3 fucking MILLION people voted AGAINST the orange fuck up....LOL

3 'fucking' million people in 2 cities do not represent America. That's why we have the electoral college in the first place.

The only people weakening America are the un-American globalist pigs who can’t accept the will of the people.

I'm sure you meant the "will of the electoral college"....because a total of 3 fucking MILLION people voted AGAINST the orange fuck up....LOL

3 'fucking' million people in 2 cities do not represent America. That's why we have the electoral college in the first place.

A majority should judge who wins.

Of course your America is all about goats, horses and being religious prude. The only freedom you believe in is work or die for the rich.

The Clintonites used to chant "it's the economy, stupid". Under Trump's leadership the DOW increased in value by about two trillion dollars in nine months after being stagnant for eight (or more) years. Hypocrite lefties see their pensions stabilize and their property values go up and their 401k's increase in value but they claim "President Trump is weakening America". How is that possible? After democrats smashed windows on inauguration day and a democrat Sanders activist tried to murder an entire republican baseball team and H'wood hypocrite sexual abusers threatened the President with assault, arson and murder, isn't it time we put the blame for weakening America on obstructionist, angry borderline psychotic leaderless democrats who haven't won a significant election in six years?

Last edited:

Yet you are crazed hair on fire full of hate for him.

The Clintonites used to chant "it's the economy, stupid". Under Trump's leadership the DOW increased in value by about two trillion dollars in nine months after being stagnant for eight (or more) years. Hypocrite lefties see their pensions stabilize and their property values go up and their 401k's increase in value but they claim "President Trump is weakening America". How is that possible?

Excellent observation. Apparently 'it's the economy stupid' was nothing but lip service to the Clintonites. Trump actually put it into practice.

I take it you have no investments...like you have no balls....

Weakening America is apologizing for its success and appeasing those outside of America that consistently criticize America due to the root of hatred of America.
Yep. That is our boy Obama, but lefties can’t see it.

I take it you have no investments...like you have no balls....
Silly Jilly thinks she has really big balls.

The new Romanovs.... Your king and his family.

You stupid fucking Trump voters got what you asked for. Too bad you're not the only ones who are going to have to pay for it.

View attachment 156380

lol
I have to admit that is ONE FUNNY IMAGE !
And some butt ugly faces!

If he weren't such an astute and great Prez, I probably wouldn't like him myself.

But......he is :)

--( All the idiot libtards scramble to find out what "astute" means. )-- lmao

Explain to me, in detail if you wouldn't mind, how Orange is astute (I do know what the term means) and a 'good' CIC.

Forum List

Back