Number Of Americans On Food Stamps Plummets By Nearly 1.5 Million Since Trump Took Office

Thanks obama and his booming economy .
Don’t forget to thank Trump for stripping it from the poor. Dispraportionally affecting the idiots in the red states that voted for him.
You mean they may have to actually...

Get a job?

The horror.

I'm appalled.

Disgusted.
Get a job? Has your coal job come back yet, Trump sheep?
Never worked a coal mine.

Nobody's sheep.

Still wearing the work shirt with your name above the pocket?

Pray tell... to what do you attribute this drop in the welfare rolls?

1.5 million more people with jobs?

1.5 million more people stripped off the rolls whether they were able to work or not?

What brilliant Trumpian Economic Strategy was employed to give all 1.5 million of them jobs?

I mean... specifically... in the singular or in the plural.

Don’t forget to thank Trump for stripping it from the poor. Dispraportionally affecting the idiots in the red states that voted for him.

Get a job?

The horror.

I'm appalled.

Disgusted.

Nobody's sheep.

Aw look, the guy who voted for an elitist billionaire because he fooled his dumbass into believing he was for the little guy, is now making fun of workers who wear nametags. They’re just sooooo beneath you. Fuckin’ loser.

Get a job?

The horror.

I'm appalled.

Disgusted.

Nobody's sheep.

Aw look, the guy who voted for an elitist billionaire because he fooled his dumbass into believing he was for the little guy, is now making fun of workers who wear nametags. They’re just sooooo beneath you. Fuckin’ loser.
Um...

I live in Maryland.

Hillary got my vote.

Who's the dumbass now, dumbass?

Sorry, you blamed Trump for the jobs report last month. It’s a Trump economy, Dufus.
This democrat was asking Ben Carson for how much he was cutting hud. The poor are going to suffer massive cuts under trump but I'm not complaining. Too many people comfortable with hud. What about a world where hud isn't necessary? If you want housing work.

Forum List

Back