Donald Trump is weakening America

On the contrary.....there's no bigger asshole than a dickwad that still thinks Hillary and Obama are honest.

Hillary no - BHO for the most part YES.

Waiting for the link indicating that Obama or any other POTUS interviewed (and duh - demanded loyalty of) a US Attorney in order to subjugate an investigation.

Take your time Mudflap

You know what I find amazing? Conservatives always like to point out that Trump won the election and is president.

Yeah................we get it conservatives. Trump won. We accept that.

But, apparently you guys can't accept that Trump won, because if you did, you would be calling him out on the stupid things he's been saying, as well as hold his feet to the fire to get his campaign promises done. Not simply pointing to Obama and Hillary every time someone shows you where Trump is screwing up.

Deflecting to Obama and Hillary won't make this country better.

Holding Trump accountable for actually doing his job will.

President Trump has contradicted Secretary Tillerson and a number of his GOP colleagues on issues like North Korea, Healthcare and Charlottesville. As this continues, America's enemies see America as a "house divided against itself" America's allies don't know if they should listen to Trump, Secretary Tillerson, or the GOP lawmakers in Congress. If President Trump cannot even speak with one voice with his own GOP colleagues, America will be seen as a weak and divided nation. This will embolden our enemies, and confuse our allies by sending mixed messages. For a candidate who campaigned on making America strong and independent, he is succeeding in doing the opposite.

P.S. Trump Supporters: Before you dismiss this as "fake news" I would invite you to actually read the links below, and consider they are from Business Insider and USA Today. Not at all a haven of the Liberal Left.

:bye1:

Trump contradicts Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on North Korea and 'Little Rocket Man'

Lawmakers slam Trump's latest defense of Charlottesville response

Trump could be hurting the Obamacare repeal effort more than he's helping
I elected Trump.
His staff is supposed to fall in line with the President's agenda for America, not the staff's agenda.

You know what I find amazing? Conservatives always like to point out that Trump won the election and is president.

But, apparently you guys can't accept that Trump won, because if you did, you would be calling him out on the stupid things he's been saying, as well as hold his feet to the fire to get his campaign promises done. Not simply pointing to Obama and Hillary every time someone shows you where Trump is screwing up.

I'm not happy with Financial Institutions being immune from Class Action Law Suits.
I'm also never going to have a Leader in the WH, NYS or LI who is going to do 100% what I want to be done.

On the contrary.....there's no bigger asshole than a dickwad that still thinks Hillary and Obama are honest.

Hillary no - BHO for the most part YES.

Waiting for the link indicating that Obama or any other POTUS interviewed (and duh - demanded loyalty of) a US Attorney in order to subjugate an investigation.

Take your time Mudflap
Oh....strange you should mention that.
Obama worked something out with his AG to squash the Hillary email investigation.
Loretta Lynch said, in as many words, that under no circumstances would Hillary be indicted.....regardless of what evidence was found. BREAKING: Senate to Probe Loretta Lynch Efforts to Shape FBI Investigation of Hillary Clinton

Sort of like liberals blaming Bush for everything, instead of holding Obama accountable? It goes both ways and neither is clean nor is either being honest.

The only people weakening America are the un-American globalist pigs who can’t accept the will of the people.

I'm sure you meant the "will of the electoral college"....because a total of 3 fucking MILLION people voted AGAINST the orange fuck up....LOL

Why do you hate the Constitution kid?

It's easy to despise something that you have never read, which guarantees your enemies the right to free speech and ownership of a fire arm to protect that right.

The only people weakening America are the un-American globalist pigs who can’t accept the will of the people.

People like you.
And Like Cronkite After The American Victory Of Tet
That's What The World Sees

And Never An Apology From The Left
For The Additional Needless Loss Of Lives

Forum List

Back