Donald Trump is shooting himself in both feet

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald Trump has picked fights with so many powerful members of his own party, he is now a shrunken and isolated President. Trump doesn't understand that folks like Mitch McConnell, Lisa Murkowski, John McCain, Paul Ryan, Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, and others are the same folks he badly needs on his side if he is going to accomplish anything at all, so what does he do? He attacks them!! Not smart Donald...not smart. President Trump thinks the west wing is just the same as Trump Tower and that the only way to govern is to bully and intimidate people, well...it's not going to work. Governing is about building alliances and coalitions that are willing to vote your way, not in trying to bully people. If I were a Democratic strategist, I'd be smiling from ear to ear right now. Trump is shooting himself in both feet, and he's dragging his party down with him.

Forget the Russia investigations for now, Trump has a more immediate problem.
He doesn't know how to do his job! :bye1:

Last edited:

No he's not. He knows his base doesn't care as long as he's a racist.

He is doing fine. The ones shooting themselves in both feet are those who constantly bitch about him.

He is doing fine. The ones shooting themselves in both feet are those who constantly bitch about him.
Record low approval with record high disapproval ratings, constantly mocked and made fun of, unable to pass the legislation he promised and promoted, caught lying every day, disrespected by the world, failure to stop investigations into his scandals, etc., etc., does not sound like he is doing just fine to a rational person.

He is doing fine.
Really? Well, I think he's much better for the rest of us at the expense of the US. Thanks for your sacrifice and I'm glad you support his presidency as much as I. Hillary would have been much too competent for comfort.

No he's not. He knows his base doesn't care as long as he's a racist.

He is only performing for his base now. He only cares what they think.

Yesterday he said that because the crowd cheered for Arpaio at Trump's Arizona rally the other day, that proved that the state of Arizona supported the pardon.

He's thoroughly delusional.

Hillary would have been much too competent for comfort.

That's fucking hilarious! Hillary was completely incompetent as evidenced by the fact that everything she touched turned to shit. The Russian re-set? Libya? Benghazi? Syria? All turned to shit. Protecting classified material? Nope. Failed at that too. Not to mention we'd probably be up to 30 million illegals by now and she'd be wanting to import a hundred thousand or so Syrian "refugees" at taxpayer cost. And just like Obama was the first POTUS to NOT realize an annual gdp of 3%, Hillary's economy would be just as pathetic. Not to mention, Hillary was a liar and a crook and would be selling out the nation in return for favors to family and big checks to the Clinton Foundation. By the way, why is it that Slick Willie hasn't been giving any more $500K speeches? LMAO! Thanks for the laugh!

Last edited:
Donald Trump has picked fights with so many powerful members of his own party, he is now a shrunken and isolated President. Trump doesn't understand that folks like Mitch McConnell, Lisa Murkowski, John McCain, Paul Ryan, Bob Corker, Jeff Flake, and others are the same folks he badly needs on his side if he is going to accomplish anything at all, so what does he do? He attacks them!! Not smart Donald...not smart. President Trump thinks the west wing is just the same as Trump Tower and that the only way to govern is to bully and intimidate people, well...it's not going to work. Governing is about building alliances and coalitions that are willing to vote your way, not in trying to bully people. If I were a Democratic strategist, I'd be smiling from ear to ear right now. Trump is shooting himself in both feet, and he's dragging his party down with him.

Forget the Russia investigations for now, Trump has a more immediate problem.
He doesn't know how to do his job! :bye1:
He knows how to do his job.
The problem is Congress doesn't want to do their jobs.

Jesus, what would not doing 'fine' look like?
Those who are not ragging on him all the time?

What criticism of Trump is unjustified?
All of them. He's trying to do what his job is and what he was voted in for. He is met constantly with derision, contempt, even from his own party. He COULD fix the mess he walked in to thanks to what was left FOR him to fix, but nobody will give him a damn chance.

And even if he miraculously DID fix what needed fixed, he would STILL be bitched at. No wonder he tweets. Its a way to vent frustration.

Jesus, what would not doing 'fine' look like?
Those who are not ragging on him all the time?

What criticism of Trump is unjustified?
All of them. He's trying to do what his job is and what he was voted in for. He is met constantly with derision, contempt, even from his own party. He COULD fix the mess he walked in to thanks to what was left FOR him to fix, but nobody will give him a damn chance.

So the hundreds of lies Trump has told should be what? Cheered instead of criticized?

LMAO! Thanks for the laugh!
I appreciate you taking one for the team with the EC's election of the Donald. Instead of the US dividing and conquering, it has divided and conquered itself. Thanks for your sacrifice.

LMAO! Thanks for the laugh!
I appreciate you taking one for the team with the EC's election of the Donald. Instead of the US dividing and conquering, it has divided and conquered itself. Thanks for your sacrifice.

Your remark about Hillary being "too competent" was the funniest fucking thing I've read in a long, long time. Have you been on an acid trip that past 8 years?

Forum List

Back