Donald Trump is being sabotaged by globalist generals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Donald Trump Is Being Sabotaged By Globalist Generals
President Trump’s new Chief of Staff, General John Kelly, is preventing the President from receiving news stories from Infowars, sabotaging Trump’s connection to his support base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if anybody has ever watched the tv series 24 hrs, that is probably exactly what is going on. Trump is being fed bs lies as he trust those who are under him. They're like little fkn criminals who will stop at nothing to have the democratic ways. They lie , cheat, steal, even to be turn coats on their own President, the Country, and our safety.

yet everyone blames Trump that's what happens with stupidity .

Trump has internet access. He just doesn't know how to disable the parental controls.

• Banned
Donald Trump Is Being Sabotaged By Globalist Generals
President Trump’s new Chief of Staff, General John Kelly, is preventing the President from receiving news stories from Infowars, sabotaging Trump’s connection to his support base.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if anybody has ever watched the tv series 24 hrs, that is probably exactly what is going on. Trump is being fed bs lies as he trust those who are under him. They're like little fkn criminals who will stop at nothing to have the democratic ways. They lie , cheat, steal, even to be turn coats on their own President, the Country, and our safety.

yet everyone blames Trump that's what happens with stupidity .

And when sheep can't understand how Psychological warfare works this chart proves why sheep have weak minds and media has FUELED this hatred toward Trump.

You idiots are fed nothing but NEGATIVE INFORMATION about him and believe it all.

You are America's problem and should probably GTF out of the Country.

upload_2017-8-28_8-52-29.png

• Banned
I thought he was going to pick the best people?

Hard to do when leftist liars can put on a real good fake show, after all look at Hillary and Obama they lied through their teeth during thier running camp. The military does the same to Trump. They are turn coats and sometimes he doesn't find out until it's to late.

• Banned
Trump has internet access. He just doesn't know how to disable the parental controls.

No he has a general who won't let him read what he wants, and why because they then can't feed him the BS lies they do so he can push foward into a war.

Ever see that show 24 hr with Keifer Sutherland in it. That is a tell all as to what goes on with our military generals. THEY LIE and we are always the ones who start wars. 99% of the time.

No he has a general who won't let him read what he wants, and why because they then can't feed him the BS lies they do so he can push foward into a war.

Ever see that show 24 hr with Keifer Sutherland in it. That is a tell all as to what goes on with our military generals. THEY LIE and we are always the ones who start wars. 99% of the time.

What does it say about Trump's strength and competence that he's a grown ass man who can't access a website without permission from a subordinate?

• Banned

What does it say about Trump's strength and competence that he's a grown ass man who can't access a website without permission from a subordinate?

Have you ever been President before, he's got ways around it and is using it. Don't dump on Trump look at the bigger pictures and the CONTROL THESE FKS have over the PRESIDENT....

Go watch 24 hrs.

Personally I will pass on getting my information on how the government is run from Hollywood.

And yes, they are all against him, Scaramucci, Bannon, Spicer, Flynn, Bhahara, Walsh, McFarland, Dubke, Schaub, Short, Harvey, Priebus and Sifakis and all the others.

Kinda funny how all the leaks are "fake news" except this one. If Trump wants to read infowars, Trump can read infowars.

How fucking informed do you have to be to realize that after16 years, Afghanistan is an unwinnable war? The War on drugs, the war on poverty, and war against terrorism are all wars against US Freedom and sovereignty and the enemy is winning

Have you ever been President before, he's got ways around it and is using it. Don't dump on Trump look at the bigger pictures and the CONTROL THESE FKS have over the PRESIDENT....

Go watch 24 hrs.

Your OP says Kelly is preventing him from receiving stories from Infowars. You don't receive Infowars like it's a security briefing. It's a public website. He has access to it 24/7.

And no I'm not watching that stupid show.

Go watch 24 hrs.

Your OP says Kelly is preventing him from receiving stories from Infowars. You don't receive Infowars like it's a security briefing. It's a public website. He has access to it 24/7.

Well stay dumbed down that's your problem not mine. It ISN'T INFOWARS ANYWAY FOOL... the movie is a TV series, and it gives the perfect example of a deep state.

You are all the same no wonder we have a nation of dumbasses.

Go watch 24 hrs.

Well stay dumbed down that's your problem not mine. It ISN'T INFOWARS ANYWAY FOOL... the movie is a TV series, and it gives the perfect example of a deep state.

I meant them as two different statements. Your OP was about Infowars. His access to Infowars has nothing to do with 24.

Now address your own OP subject. HOW can Kelly block him from receiving news from Infowars? That's what your thread is about.

Go watch 24 hrs.

I meant them as two different statements. Your OP was about Infowars. His access to Infowars has nothing to do with 24.

Now address your own OP subject. HOW can Kelly block him from receiving news from Infowars? That's what your thread is about.

LOL............ I see. Well good at least you aren't a zombie dumbass

I it's pretty clear. Trump has a child lock on his internet, no different than how you'd treat your 5 year old.

But you know, 24 is how counter terrorism really works, just like if you want to know how a hospital works, watch Grey's Anatomy, and if you want to know how the military is, go watch Stripes.

I once saw an episode of Dexter, so now I'm an insider on how crime scene investigation is handled.. lol

I it's pretty clear. Trump has a child lock on his internet, no different than how you'd treat your 5 year old.

But you know, 24 is how counter terrorism really works, just like if you want to know how a hospital works, watch Grey's Anatomy, and if you want to know how the military is, go watch Stripes.

I once saw an episode of Dexter, so now I'm an insider on how crime scene investigation is handled.. lol

Joke all you want when you don't kn ow what you don't know, that thought process happens.

But anybody who is familiar with subliminal messages which is something they USE EVEN IN MOVIE THEATERS.... that is a perfect example how messages are within many movies, tv shows etc.
It takes a certain understand of CIA projects that go on all the time it's so deep the average dumbass will never see it, never understand it, and will forever be a victim of BS fed to them.

For the UNINFORMED and UNDER EDUCATED who lack total knowledge of the technology we have used against us on levels the average dumbass doesn't even know exist.

Transcript of Subliminal Messages in TV and Movies
Subliminal Messages in TV and Movies
Why is used
The first subliminal message was in 1957 and it was advertised in Movie Theater increase Popcorn and Coca Cola sales.
Disneyland use it as well
Pros & Cons
Certain Subliminal Messages can improve your self confidence
Subliminal messages can influence your behavior without you even knowing it
What is Subliminal Messaging
A hidden message that is able to control your subconscious mind which is ingrained into ....

Subliminal Messages in TV and Movies

Joke all you want when you don't kn ow what you don't know, that thought process happens.

But anybody who is familiar with subliminal messages which is something they USE EVEN IN MOVIE THEATERS.... that is a perfect example how messages are within many movies, tv shows etc.
It takes a certain understand of CIA projects that go on all the time it's so deep the average dumbass will never see it, never understand it, and will forever be a victim of BS fed to them.

So the generals are using mind control and blocking Trumps internet access with kiddie block?

And your basis is that hollywood is exposing HOLLYWOOD's implication in here with 24 now being more of a biographical show than fantasy? got it.

Forum List

Back