Secret letters indicate Trump fantasized about being even more straight than he already is.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

NEW YORK, NY — Newly discovered letters from former President Donald Trump's past have sent shockwaves through the country, as they revealed he used to fantasize regularly about being even more heterosexual than he already is.

Going through women like Biden through a box of adult diapers, Trump has long sought to be the ultimate stud.

Come to find out from his diary, women that have any suggestions of masculinity, such as a faint mustache, flat bust line, and a low sounding voice are all turn offs for Donald.

clownworld.jpg

It's funny, and at the same time sad knowing that somewhere out there, some foaming at the mouth moonbat soros DA would try and use this as "evidence" that Trump sexually discriminated against certain body types of birthing persons. Even being oblivious as to the the nature of the bee.

i find it so funny seeing you libturd males on this

if i saw a pic of anything you ugly gender confused loathsome men fucked, i'd choke to death in my own vomit

liberal men get the scraps

you people never fucked anything better than this in your gd worthless lives......gd 5 inched freaks

1633399165853.png

i'm like trump when it comes to wimmen

qualifications for Sloops wimmens........................very feminine in nature, i mean dripping femininity....sweet, dainty, humorous, smart.................race doesn't matter

absolutely not a hint of masculinity.....yeeeecccchhhhhhhh

NEW YORK, NY — Newly discovered letters from former President Donald Trump's past have sent shockwaves through the country, as they revealed he used to fantasize regularly about being even more heterosexual than he already is.

Going through women like Biden through a box of adult diapers, Trump has long sought to be the ultimate stud.

Come to find out from his diary, women that have any suggestions of masculinity, such as a faint mustache, flat bust line, and a low sounding voice are all turn offs for Donald.

i'm sure that back in the decades when trump was hanging at studio 54 with andy warhol's "girls" a little stubble did not faze him through the drugs and alcohol he claoims not to have touched either.

Forum List

Back