Donald Trump is an international law breaker

Donald Trump Is An International Law Breaker

Editor’s note: This article was authored under a pseudonym by a high level source.

Donald Trump’s decision to launch cruise missile strikes on a Syrian Air Force Base was based on a lie. In the coming days the American people will learn that the Intelligence Community knew that Syria did not drop a military chemical weapon on innocent civilians in Idlib. Here is what happened:

1. The Russians briefed the United States on the proposed target. This is a process that started more than two months ago. There is a dedicated phone line that is being used to coordinate and deconflict (i.e., prevent US and Russian air assets from shooting at each other) the upcoming operation.

2. The United States was fully briefed on the fact that there was a target in Idlib that the Russians believes was a weapons/explosives depot for Islamic rebels.

3. The Syrian Air Force hit the target with conventional weapons. All involved expected to see a massive

Donald Trump authorized an unjustified attack on a sovereign country....................................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So maybe this is what will cause us to go into a war there is a lot more going on then most are hearing........

I'm even hearing some chit where later on some info is coming out that could SINK MCcain, I hope they can sink that pos.
As I understand it, and correct me if I am wrong, but don't "conventional weapons" (ie. bombs with big explosions) incinerate things like Sarin gas? Also, is Sarin gas not stored as a two separate, inert compounds until just before it is used (ie. in the delivery vessel just before unleashing it)? If I am correct on these two points, could you explain why so many people showed symptoms of Sarin gas exposure, and why at least one person (reportedly) responded very well to the Sarin gas antidote?

Seems to me that this belongs in the conspiracy theory section...
You are assuming a direct hit on the supposed chemical manufacturing site and destruction of all storage facilities in the immediate area. Possible but also not necessarily completely correct as the bombing may have ruptured the delivery devices without destroying the contents. Not saying this is what happened simply stating your all or nothing assessment is flawed.
As I understand it, and I could be incorrect, it was supposedly a "storage facility". Materially not much difference, however, it would suggest that a "direct hit" would be far more likely. But, yes, it is...possible that such a strike would rupture storage containers. However, I would think it unlikely that at least two of the correct containers would be ruptured, without destroying the contents. But, yeah, it's possible.
It's all academic anyway as it's only the Russians and Syrians who are making the manufacturing site claim while everyone else is claiming otherwise. Besides if it was sarin gas it most likely would have had to have been purchased on the black market as making it in enough quantity to do the damage done there would be difficult at best.
The discussion is purely academic for us to partake in, sure. Imagine, if you will, the ramifications if it were brought to light that not only did the Russians attempt to cover up the real story, but were complicit in a Sarin Gas attack. That is the point for me, if the Russians so much as even knew Assad had Sarin Gas, in violation of agreements (and international law?), and said/did nothing, that would be very telling in the current Geo-Political era we find ourselves in. What would it mean? Did the Russians supply it? What are the next steps? Are we heading for WWIII? Do the Russians want such a thing to transpire? So many questions would be raised.

Likewise, if it is proven that the Russians had no prior knowledge of Assad having Sarin Gas, what would that mean? Did they not want to know? Have they become incompetent (highly unlikely)? Do they want Assad to have nerve agents? So, for those who are in a position requiring them to ask such questions it is not purely academic. It is a matter of national security at the very least.
Those are questions I leave to those analysts and advisors who currently deal in that realm to answer, I've been out of that arena for over five years now.
I do know that to do the damage that was done we can estimate approximately 100 ton of sarin gas would have to have been employed, more than a small "manufacturing" site in that location could have produced.

Forum List

Back