Donald Trump is an international law breaker

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Donald Trump Is An International Law Breaker

Editor’s note: This article was authored under a pseudonym by a high level source.

Donald Trump’s decision to launch cruise missile strikes on a Syrian Air Force Base was based on a lie. In the coming days the American people will learn that the Intelligence Community knew that Syria did not drop a military chemical weapon on innocent civilians in Idlib. Here is what happened:

1. The Russians briefed the United States on the proposed target. This is a process that started more than two months ago. There is a dedicated phone line that is being used to coordinate and deconflict (i.e., prevent US and Russian air assets from shooting at each other) the upcoming operation.

2. The United States was fully briefed on the fact that there was a target in Idlib that the Russians believes was a weapons/explosives depot for Islamic rebels.

3. The Syrian Air Force hit the target with conventional weapons. All involved expected to see a massive

Donald Trump authorized an unjustified attack on a sovereign country....................................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So maybe this is what will cause us to go into a war there is a lot more going on then most are hearing........

I'm even hearing some chit where later on some info is coming out that could SINK MCcain, I hope they can sink that pos.

Syria and russia have a long pattern. This issue came up at the UN and by direct phone call.
Now Russia is moving a frigate to the US location

Conspiracy theories are a bit thick over action and most are wrong.

Editor’s note: This article was authored under a pseudonym by a high level source.

Donald Trump’s decision to launch cruise missile strikes on a Syrian Air Force Base was based on a lie. In the coming days the American people will learn that the Intelligence Community knew that Syria did not drop a military chemical weapon on innocent civilians in Idlib. Here is what happened:

1. The Russians briefed the United States on the proposed target. This is a process that started more than two months ago. There is a dedicated phone line that is being used to coordinate and deconflict (i.e., prevent US and Russian air assets from shooting at each other) the upcoming operation.

2. The United States was fully briefed on the fact that there was a target in Idlib that the Russians believes was a weapons/explosives depot for Islamic rebels.

3. The Syrian Air Force hit the target with conventional weapons. All involved expected to see a massive

Donald Trump authorized an unjustified attack on a sovereign country....................................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So maybe this is what will cause us to go into a war there is a lot more going on then most are hearing........

I'm even hearing some chit where later on some info is coming out that could SINK MCcain, I hope they can sink that pos.
As I understand it, and correct me if I am wrong, but don't "conventional weapons" (ie. bombs with big explosions) incinerate things like Sarin gas? Also, is Sarin gas not stored as a two separate, inert compounds until just before it is used (ie. in the delivery vessel just before unleashing it)? If I am correct on these two points, could you explain why so many people showed symptoms of Sarin gas exposure, and why at least one person (reportedly) responded very well to the Sarin gas antidote?

Seems to me that this belongs in the conspiracy theory section...

As I understand it, and correct me if I am wrong, but don't "conventional weapons" (ie. bombs with big explosions) incinerate things like Sarin gas? Also, is Sarin gas not stored as a two separate, inert compounds until just before it is used (ie. in the delivery vessel just before unleashing it)? If I am correct on these two points, could you explain why so many people showed symptoms of Sarin gas exposure, and why at least one person (reportedly) responded very well to the Sarin gas antidote?

You are assuming a direct hit on the supposed chemical manufacturing site and destruction of all storage facilities in the immediate area. Possible but also not necessarily completely correct as the bombing may have ruptured the delivery devices without destroying the contents. Not saying this is what happened simply stating your all or nothing assessment is flawed.

• Banned

You are assuming a direct hit on the supposed chemical manufacturing site and destruction of all storage facilities in the immediate area. Possible but also not necessarily completely correct as the bombing may have ruptured the delivery devices without destroying the contents. Not saying this is what happened simply stating your all or nothing assessment is flawed.

There were Chemicals right there , the Russian were warned an attack was coming the Russians were told get those Chemicals out of there " The US is going to strike" , if Russia had not gotten those chemicals outta there , major damage would have been done.

that is the latest, we're waiting for more information......................

I mention this because it has everything to do with everything. =)

This actually says 30 minutes

Syria has claimed it knew America was about to launch airstrikes hours before the attack on its airbase – and was able to move its planes out of the way.

The US military fired more than 50 tomahawk missiles at the al-Shayrat military airfield near Homs.

Russia was informed of the airstrike about 30 minutes in advance, according to Moscow’s ambassador to the UN.

Now a Syrian military source has claimed that it had already ‘learned of the American threat’ and that precautions were taken ‘in more than one military point’.

The source did not say how they knew or who had informed them.

‘We learned of the American threat and the expected military bombardment on Syrian territory,’ a source told AFP.

Read more

Obama said Russia promised to get rid of Syria's Sarin gas.

Guess they lied.

Obama said Russia promised to get rid of Syria's Sarin gas.

Guess they lied.

Obama's worshippers conveniently forget that deal.

/----- a very high source who hides behind a pseudonym says you're full of shyt

/----- a very high source who hides behind a pseudonym says you're full of shyt
:clap2:

Syria has 'ridiculously huge' stockpile of sarin gas, Pentagon memo ...
www.washingtontimes.com/news/.../syria-has-ridiculously-huge-stockpile-sarin-gas-p...
4 days ago - Syria produced a "ridiculously huge amount" of deadly sarin gas, says ... Reduction Agency (DTRA) led the U.S. effort to removecomponents ...

There were Chemicals right there , the Russian were warned an attack was coming the Russians were told get those Chemicals out of there " The US is going to strike" , if Russia had not gotten those chemicals outta there , major damage would have been done.

that is the latest, we're waiting for more information......................

I mention this because it has everything to do with everything. =)

Syria has 'ridiculously huge' stockpile of sarin gas, Pentagon memo ...
www.washingtontimes.com/news/.../syria-has-ridiculously-huge-stockpile-sarin-gas-p...
4 days ago - Syria produced a "ridiculously huge amount" of deadly sarin gas, says ... Reduction Agency (DTRA) led the U.S. effort to removecomponents ...

As I understand it, and I could be incorrect, it was supposedly a "storage facility". Materially not much difference, however, it would suggest that a "direct hit" would be far more likely. But, yes, it is...possible that such a strike would rupture storage containers. However, I would think it unlikely that at least two of the correct containers would be ruptured, without destroying the contents. But, yeah, it's possible.

As I understand it, and I could be incorrect, it was supposedly a "storage facility". Materially not much difference, however, it would suggest that a "direct hit" would be far more likely. But, yes, it is...possible that such a strike would rupture storage containers. However, I would think it unlikely that at least two of the correct containers would be ruptured, without destroying the contents. But, yeah, it's possible.
It's all academic anyway as it's only the Russians and Syrians who are making the manufacturing site claim while everyone else is claiming otherwise. Besides if it was sarin gas it most likely would have had to have been purchased on the black market as making it in enough quantity to do the damage done there would be difficult at best.

It's all academic anyway as it's only the Russians and Syrians who are making the manufacturing site claim while everyone else is claiming otherwise. Besides if it was sarin gas it most likely would have had to have been purchased on the black market as making it in enough quantity to do the damage done there would be difficult at best.
The discussion is purely academic for us to partake in, sure. Imagine, if you will, the ramifications if it were brought to light that not only did the Russians attempt to cover up the real story, but were complicit in a Sarin Gas attack. That is the point for me, if the Russians so much as even knew Assad had Sarin Gas, in violation of agreements (and international law?), and said/did nothing, that would be very telling in the current Geo-Political era we find ourselves in. What would it mean? Did the Russians supply it? What are the next steps? Are we heading for WWIII? Do the Russians want such a thing to transpire? So many questions would be raised.

Likewise, if it is proven that the Russians had no prior knowledge of Assad having Sarin Gas, what would that mean? Did they not want to know? Have they become incompetent (highly unlikely)? Do they want Assad to have nerve agents? So, for those who are in a position requiring them to ask such questions it is not purely academic. It is a matter of national security at the very least.

Apart from evaporation in truly hot temperatures, knowing the liquid could have spilled, most on the base would take precaution.

This time of year it is comparable California weather. Nice but not too hot.

Forum List

Back