Donald Trump Is Already Disappointing His Supporters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“The swamp is full again. It’s actually fuller.”

WASHINGTON ― Thousands of people on Twitter are following along as people who voted for President-elect Donald Trump begin to question their decision.

“I’m starting to feel like the biggest mistake of my young 23 years of life has been voting for [Trump],” Joseph Richardson tweeted on Nov. 21.

His post ended up being retweeted last week by an account called Trump Regrets, which Trump opponents watch to delight in seeing people come around to their opinion. Richardson heard from some of them ― a few who said the election result was his fault, others who thanked him for admitting his mistake.

Scott Ford said he wishes he had just skipped voting for president altogether, rather than casting his ballot for Trump. Ford said he voted for Democrats for 18 years and supported Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in the primary against Clinton. During the general election, he went back and forth on who to support. Ultimately, he chose Trump, and has gotten grief from friends and strangers from doing so.

Now he is concerned about Trump’s Cabinet picks, including former Exxon Mobil Corp. CEO Rex Tillerson for secretary of state and Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) for attorney general.

“I really thought this was going to be an election that was going to [create] change,” Ford said. “That was Trump’s whole thing: ‘We’re going to clean up Washington, we’re going to drain the swamp.’ The swamp is full again. It’s actually fuller.”

More: Donald Trump Is Already Disappointing His Supporters | The Huffington Post

They say it's better late than never - but in this case I'm not so sure. We are screwed.

WASHINGTON ― Thousands of people on Twitter are following along as people who voted for President-elect Donald Trump begin to question their decision.

“I’m starting to feel like the biggest mistake of my young 23 years of life has been voting for [Trump],” Joseph Richardson tweeted on Nov. 21.

His post ended up being retweeted last week by an account called Trump Regrets, which Trump opponents watch to delight in seeing people come around to their opinion. Richardson heard from some of them ― a few who said the election result was his fault, others who thanked him for admitting his mistake.

Scott Ford said he wishes he had just skipped voting for president altogether, rather than casting his ballot for Trump. Ford said he voted for Democrats for 18 years and supported Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in the primary against Clinton. During the general election, he went back and forth on who to support. Ultimately, he chose Trump, and has gotten grief from friends and strangers from doing so.

Now he is concerned about Trump’s Cabinet picks, including former Exxon Mobil Corp. CEO Rex Tillerson for secretary of state and Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.) for attorney general.

“I really thought this was going to be an election that was going to [create] change,” Ford said. “That was Trump’s whole thing: ‘We’re going to clean up Washington, we’re going to drain the swamp.’ The swamp is full again. It’s actually fuller.”

More: Donald Trump Is Already Disappointing His Supporters | The Huffington Post

They say it's better late than never - but in this case I'm not so sure. We are screwed.
I'm good! What do you need?

You progs can't seem to make up your mind. One minute we are all rubes blindly following Trump, the next we are turning on him.
I agree with you, give him a chance you guys to be President before making some regrets but you could regret the 8 years of Obama it would make sense.

You progs can't seem to make up your mind. One minute we are all rubes blindly following Trump, the next we are turning on him.
I agree give him a chance to be President before making some regrets but you could regret the 8 years of Obama it would make sense.
eight years of obummer made absolutely no sense.

I agree give him a chance to be President before making some regrets but you could regret the 8 years of Obama it would make sense.
eight years of obummer made absolutely no sense.
nor did 8 years of Bushwacker or clinton.:biggrin:

Huh? The article is simply reporting on how a growing percentage of Trump voters are regretting their vote. I've posted about this phenomenon as well. It's only a matter if time before it reaches the die hard conservative bufoons on this forum.

I agree with you, give him a chance you guys to be President before making some regrets but you could regret the 8 years of Obama it would make sense.

Real Americans don't give fascist puppets a "chance."

Huh? The article is simply reporting on how a growing percentage of Trump voters are regretting their vote. I've posted about this phenomenon as well. It's only a matter if time before it reaches the die hard conservative bufoons on this forum.
The die-hard Drumpfsters will follow their Orange Messiah to the death.

Another butthurt Leftard thread

16002743_10155685614780968_6652850654403537122_n.png

Real Americans don't give fascist puppets a "chance."

So real Americans don't support Islam? They are the biggest fascists on the planet.

:laugh:

I'm not surprised you'd think that meant something. :)

Do you care what will happen after your current health care coverage ends?

Is this being reported by the same fools who claimed the shrilary had a 93% chance of winning? Nuff said....

As long as you're pissed off about Trump then I'm good. Means we're going in the right direction for a change.
Change? Did someone vote for change? Did someone vote for a completely inexperienced idiot because they wanted CHANGE?

Where have I heard that before? :lol:

It is so sad that Democrats are reduced to lingering over fantasies like this.

Forum List

Back