Donald Trump Is A Diagnosed Narcissist

i figured you wouldn't watch.
Not my problem.
Go through life with blinders on if you wish.
YouTube videos "prove" anything you wish. Like how the earth is flat and hollow. How aliens built the pyramids.
Or how Elvis Presley faked his own death. Only absolute idiots use YouTube videos as a form of proof.

It was not meant to “ prove” anything.
It was meant to make you think.
It would appear thinking is not his, or your forte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LARRY LINDSEY said he enlisted two psychiatrists to analyze the president from afar. China views President DONALD TRUMP as a “total narcissist” – “a 10-out-of-10 narcissist,” he said

POLITICO Playbook PM: What George W. Bush’s economist said about Trump behind closed doors

Reputable doctors actually examine their patients before making a diagnosis.

IMHO, these psychiatrists should lose their medical license. I wouldn't want some quack diagnosing me before they said a word to me or saw me for a millisecond

LARRY LINDSEY said he enlisted two psychiatrists to analyze the president from afar. China views President DONALD TRUMP as a “total narcissist” – “a 10-out-of-10 narcissist,” he said

POLITICO Playbook PM: What George W. Bush’s economist said about Trump behind closed doors

What if he is? So was Winston Churchill, George Patton and Douglas McCarther. People who get shit done often are as it's part of the kit. Trouble is Obama's narcissistic traits didn't do him a damn bit if good because unlike Trump he couldn't back it up with performance except in achieving high levels of failure. Trump achives success so you have to ask if it's really bragging in his case.

It was not meant to “ prove” anything.
It was meant to make you think.
It would appear thinking is not his, or your forte.
On the contrary, I think threads like yours are desperate attempts at long range psychological analysis
which is always a futile attempt at character assassination.
Obama was also diagnosed online as a narcissist . I doubt you paid any attention to that.

Please don't attempt to inflate your online character analysis, which is no better than horoscope readings, by pretending only "thinking" people get your blather.
It's childish and absurd.

Last edited:
What if he is? So was Winston Churchill, George Patton and Douglas McCarther. People who get shit done often are as it's part of the kit. Trouble is Obama's narcissistic traits didn't do him a damn bit if good because unlike Trump he couldn't back it up with performance except in achieving high levels of failure. Trump achives success so you have to ask if it's really bragging in his case.
Douglas MacArthur. He was a weird bird.

Douglas MacArthur. He was a weird bird.

MacArthur did smoke an interesting looking pipe.

A lot of prima donnas serve as military commanders I think

MacArthur did smoke an interesting looking pipe.

A lot of prima donnas serve as military commanders I think
I agree. Patton was another. So was George Custer and Ulysses S. Grant. The military, at least in the past, was filled with leaders who had massive egos and delusions of grandeur.

There is nothing more self-refuting than a head shrink that does analysis on videos of a real person.

To even say that they can do such a thing disqualifies them in the minds of a rational and informed person.

When did these two quacks meet with Trump to diagnose him?

Ignorance on steroids ^^^.

Everyone but the deaf, dumb and blind, can recognize Trump is a narcissist, one of many Personality Disorders he manifests; They are evident to anyone who reads trumps tweets, watches his mannerisms and/or listens to his ad lib monologues that he is a megalomaniac and unfit to be POTUS (or a local government dog catcher).

There is nothing more self-refuting than a head shrink that does analysis on videos of a real person.

To even say that they can do such a thing disqualifies them in the minds of a rational and informed person.

Wrong. Observation need not be face to face. Why do you continue to make claims on issue on which you are so ignorant?

Wrong. Observation need not be face to face. Why do you continue to make claims on issue on which you are so ignorant?

Yep, case in point....not going to get you for a councilor, doofus.

Yep, case in point....not going to get you for a councilor, doofus.

councilor or counselor? Do you know the difference? One more case in point that the English Language in Texas - and the south in general - differs from the English Language in more than one more way from the rest of the country, y'all.

Forum List

Back