Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.

Japanese Interpreter: Translating Trump Word For Word Makes Us ā€˜Sound Stupidā€™

Some things get lost in Trumpslation.

By David Moye Feb 25, 2017

Donald Trump says things that can defy descriptionā€”and thatā€™s proving a challenge for translators around the globe.

Tokyo-based translator Chikako Tsuruta told the Japan Times that translating the president into Japanese is a challenge, what with the lack of logic or concern for facts.

ā€œ[Trump] rarely speaks logically, and he only emphasizes one side of things as if it were the absolute truth,ā€ Tsuruta said. ā€œThere are lots of moments when I suspected his assertions were factually dubious.ā€

Japanese Interpreter: Translating Trump Word For Word Makes Us 'Sound Stupid' | HuffPost
----------------------

Donald Trump budget proposal to force millions off food stamps
The Independent Andrew Buncombeā€¢ May 22, 2017

Millions of people will be driven off food stamps as part of the spending cuts being planned for Donald Trumpā€™s first budget.

The Presidentā€™s proposals would cut up to $1.7trillion over the next ten years, with saving coming from cuts to programmes such as Medicaid, federal employee pensions, welfare benefits and farm subsidies.

Donald Trump budget proposal to force millions off food stamps

Trump Is Planning To Cut Medicaid By $800 Billion Affecting 14 Million Americans
Vibe Ashley Pickensā€¢ May 22, 2017

Medicaid covers more than 70 million low-income children, adults, disabled and elderly Americans, along with many of those battling addiction, and on Tuesday (May 23), Trumpā€™s new budget plan is expected to include a $800 billion reduction to the insurance option.

Although this is an extremely alarming number, its effect is not going to be felt all at once. The impact will be rippled over the course of 10 years. While this is not as bad as experiencing the multi-billion dollar cut in one wave, if spread evenly over the course of 10 years, that still leaves the medicaid program with $80 billion less funding per year.

The Congressional Budget Office predicted that, under the proposed GOP health care bill, the federal government will cut its more than 60 percent share of the Medicaid funding by 25 percent, while 14 million enrollees will lose coverage. Both of these projections are for the year 2026.

Trump Is Planning To Cut Medicaid By $800 Billion Affecting 14 Million Americans

Majority Of Global Poll Respondents Find Trump Arrogant, Dangerous

June 26, 2017

A new poll from the Pew Research Center has found that Donald Trump's presidency is strongly and negatively impacting how the rest of the world views the United States.

At the end of Barack Obama's term, 64 percent of global respondents said they were confident in the U.S. president, compared to 22 percent now. Seventy-four percent of those surveyed said they have no confidence in Trump.

Compared to the final years of Obama's presidency, Trump received higher ratings in just two of the 37 countries surveyed ā€“ Russia and Israel.

Majority Of Global Poll Respondents Find Trump Arrogant, Dangerous

Bill Clinton and George W. Bush: The Most Important Presidential Quality Is Humility
Time Magazine Videosā€¢July 14, 2017

Bill Clinton and George W. Bush: The Most Important Presidential Quality Is Humility

This country is covert totalitarian. The ruler is the FBI.

Clinton and Bush are selected presidents. They are servants so have to be humble.

Trump is a candidate of the FBI. His master helps him to win the election by the collusion of the Russian. He behaves in a manner of a master -arrogant and above the law. That's the difference between him and two former presidents.

'TRUMP PROPHET': GOD CHANGING AMERICA FROM TOP DOWN
6 years ago foresaw election, now predicts Supreme Court upheaval
Published: 07/01/2017

Now, in his new book, Taylor says President Trump, with Godā€™s help, is going to massively remake the federal government, starting with the Supreme Court.

ā€œGod is beginning to make changes from the top down,ā€ Taylor writes in ā€œThe Trump Prophecies.ā€ And he argues it is the power of prayer that is driving so many of these changes.

ā€œWhen people pray and begin to make a change from the top down, not only does the transformation have to happen with the role of the highest leader, but it is necessary to rearrange his surrounding advisers, peers and supporting staff as well,ā€ he writes. ā€œThere was a time when leaders had godly advisers. This will happen again.ā€

President Trump received massive support from the evangelical community during the election, despite his unconventional background and morally checkered past. Some suggested Trump had grown in faith in recent years; others claimed God could use anyone for His purposes.

ā€˜Trump prophetā€™: God changing America from top down

970. Trump is the representative of the Feds (7/15/2017)

The first three framed cases since Trump was elected US president.

(1)I revealed, 933. Big drug case in China, Philippines and USA (11/12/2016)
My wife is arranged a trip to China and Philippines from 11/13 to 11/21.

Trump confirmed the secret deal
In phone call, China's Xi tells Trump cooperation is only choice

Reuters 11/14/2016

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/news/story/0002/20161114/KBN1390D3_7

China's most-wanted corruption suspect surrenders after 13 years abroad

Reuters November 16, 2016

Yang was ranked number one on the list and is the 37th fugitive to return so far, the commission said.

China's most-wanted corruption suspect surrenders after 13 years abroad

(2) I revealed, 948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Trump confirmed the secret deal.
Trump commits to 'One China' policy in phone call with Xi
CNN February 10, 2017

Donald Trump commits to 'One China' policy in phone call with Xi Jinping - CNNPolitics

China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.

| Reuters Feb 10, 2017

She was the 38th person on the list China had managed to get back, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection said in a brief statement on its website.

China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.

(3) I revealed, 951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

One of China's 'Most-Wanted' Fugitives Returns From US to Surrender
March 09, 2017

Wang is the 39th fugitive on the list to return, the graft body said, without giving details, such as whether U.S. law enforcement provided assistance.

One of China's 'Most-Wanted' Fugitives Returns From US to Surrender

You can see to repatriate Chinese fugitives became part of secret deal between the Feds(FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. Since then, China abandoned to number their fugitives because it's too evident to reveal their secret deal.

Be noticed that in November 2016, the US president was still Obama. But it was Trump called China two days before US deported the Chinese most wanted fugitive because he represented the Feds.

well now that Trump has proved he is no different than Bush or Obama by saying we need to invade Afghanistan,there can be no doubt anymore he indeed is a candidate of the feds and like every president since JFK,just here to serve the bankers and give them their wars they start as every president since LBJ has.

Trump Orders Military To Give Cops Free Grenade Launchers, Bayonets, And Tanks

Ryan J. Reilly ,HuffPostā€¢ August 28, 2017

WASHINGTON ā€• President Donald Trump will repeal restrictions that former President Barack Obama placed on police access to excess military gear, allowing the federal government to immediately resume handing out free bayonets, grenade launchers, tracked armored vehicles such as tanks and other equipment to law enforcement departments around the country.

Trump Orders Military To Give Cops Free Grenade Launchers, Bayonets, And Tanks
---------------

well now that Trump has proved he is no different than Bush or Obama by saying we need to invade Afghanistan,there can be no doubt anymore he indeed is a candidate of the feds and like every president since JFK,just here to serve the bankers and give them their wars they start as every president since LBJ has.

made a mistake there in my post.meant to say like every presidnet since LBJ,here to serve the bankers and Israel instread of the people.

971. Secret deal behind Russian's email hacking (7/22/2017)

Trump called Russians to hack Clinton's emails. He says now he didn't know Russians hacking deal. What was his base to call Russian to hack Clinton's email? Idea dropped from the sky?

'Treason'? Critics savage Trump over Russia hack comments
By NAHAL TOOSI and SEUNG MIN KIM 07/27/2016

Donald Trump's call on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails has shocked, flabbergasted and appalled lawmakers and national security experts across the political spectrum, with one saying it was "tantamount to treason."

'Treason'? Critics savage Trump over Russia hack comments

Of course, Russian wouldn't give a free service. Six months later, Aleppo fell. A first payment to Russia after Trump won the president campaign. Rebel retreated in order. That was an arranged deal.

Aleppo: Evacuations resume after buses set ablaze

CNN December 18, 20

As many as 9,000 people had been evacuated from eastern Aleppo in nine convoys on Thursday and Friday

The full deal is done one year later. Tillerson's words means "Now we fulfill the deal. Syria is yours".

US Secretary of State says 'Syria's fate is in Russian hands now'
The Independentā€¢ July 3, 2017

The US Secretary of State has reportedly told the United Nations Secretary General that he thinks the fate of Syria and its leader is now up to Russia.

Rex Tillerson held a private meeting with Antonio Guterres at the State Department when he said the US was limiting its mission to defeating terror group Isis, according to Foreign Policy.

US Secretary of State says 'Syria's fate is in Russian hands now'

Trump and Putin's Syria Ceasefire Effectively Lets Assad Off the Hook
Time July 10, 2017

Observers and former U.S. officials say the ceasefire deal effectively guarantees Assadā€™s regime remains in place, in spite of Trump administration rhetoric to the contrary.

Trump and Putin's Syria Ceasefire Effectively Lets Assad Off the Hook

Meanwhile, US had a missile attack on Syria in the name that Syria had a chemical weapon violation, that was a cover up operation of the secret deal.

Russian politician: US spies slept while Russia elected Trump

By Zachary Cohen, CNN September 12, 2017

The US government publicly announced in October that it was "confident" Russia orchestrated the hacking of the Democratic National Committee in the lead-up to the election.

And in January, days before President Donald Trump took office, the US intelligence community concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin had ordered an "influence campaign" aimed at hurting Trump's rival, Democratic Party candidate Hillary Clinton.

Trump has branded the investigation the "single greatest witch hunt" in political history and consistently questioned the intelligence community's findings well into his presidency.

Clinton 'convinced' there was collusion between Trump aides, Russia
Clinton 'convinced' there was collusion between Trump aides, Russia

Since the election, Trump has appeared to view suggestions of Russian meddling as a Democratic effort to de-legitimize his election win, even though the intelligence community did not conclude that Russian efforts made a difference in the election result.

Russian politician mocks US intel over election - CNNPolitics

940. The FBI interfere US president election (12/29/2016)

The FBI played an active role to interfere the US 2016 president election. It hit Democrate's nominee Hillary Clinton by email gate to help its candidate Donald Trump. The evident scene was in July 5 during Chilcot report. "FBI Director Comey potentially gave Clintonā€™s political rivals some ammunition, conceding there was "evidence of mishandlingā€ classified information and that an FBI employee who did the same ā€œwould face consequences for this.ā€
The FBI didn't indict Clinton because they have no evidence that Clinton intended to do wrong with her email setup."(washingtonpost.com) In fact, this is common for others. Powell had done samething. Why they beat the drum this time on Clinton? Because this time the FBI need a candidate of their own to handle a criminal case. So they determined to help Trump to win the election. This was also the time the Feds made a secret deal with Russian to hack Clinton's computer.

So then Trump started to call for Russian's help. Why not China? Because he knew they had a deal with Russia already.

Donald J. Trump said on Wednesday that he hoped Russian intelligence services had successfully hacked Hillary Clintonā€™s email, and encouraged them to publish whatever they may have stolen, essentially urging a foreign adversary to conduct cyberespionage against a former secretary of state.

ā€”JULY 27, 2016

What Russian had hacked? Maybe there was something important. Because in President Debate, Trump intimidated his rival hillary that he'd have special prosecutor and "you'd be in jail".

On 10/28, the FBI director Comey reopened Clintion email investigation, then dramatically dropped the investigation on 11/6. A powerful department of the nation so openly, actively interfere in president election is unprecedented.

I hate to admit it, but in the beginning I thought maybe Trump was real deal and maybe he was, but his change is becoming more obvious. Firing staff, making deals with Dems and on and on. Before 6 months ago I really believed there was a 2 party battle, even though I had some evidence to the contrary. Inside I had hoped maybe only some key peeps in the houses were bought off, but then since Trump came on stage(pun intended) seeing all the shenanigans from both sides its obvious the whole thing is a show anymore. I do think Rand Paul is for real, but he's an outlier and they won't let him make a difference, they'll just right him off as a quack. Paul Ryan in particular disgusts me, but there is no going back, I've seen behind the curtain and I'm aware of the puppet masters strings. My guess is the FED will continue to prop up the economy until they get us to give up our guns and some other key technology comes on line. Then they'll lower the boom so to speak and roll out the legislation we really won't like. Full on population controls and manipulations will go into hyper-drive.

941. Payment to Russia for hacking in US election (1/4/2017)

Of course, Russia won't do it for free. There must be a secret deal between the intelligence of the two countries. We outsiders can only see it from some facts.

The secret deal: Hacked email were handed to Wikileaks to issue to hit Hillary Clinton.

The payment of secret deal:

1. Aleppo falls (or "liberated" from Russia side) on 12/15. Resistance and civil withdraw from East Aleppo by bus. Five years fight ends. A big victory for Russia and its allies.

2. Economic interest.

Japan pledges 300 bil. yen economic package at Abe-Putin summit

December 17, 2016

The total value of Japan's contribution in investment and loans, including through agreements between private sector firms, is around 300 billion yen ($2.54 billion), Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Kotaro Nogami said after the leaders' summit.

http://mainichi.jp/english/articles.../023000c#csidx7f0739f16cc5d7e8efc439f0b9b08b7
Copyright

Putin dismissed the notion that he was only interested in getting economic benefits from Japan.

"If anyone thinks weā€™re interested only in developing economic links and a peace deal is of secondary importance, thatā€™s not the case," he told the same news conference. That's all for the controversial islands. He went Japan just for those business deals.

You may say that's something between Russia and Japan. The Truth is Japan is the pocket slave of the US. If you still remember Trump claims credit for $50 billion investment by Japanese firm and 7 billion from a Taiwan firm. They were puppet nations that have to pay their defense share that Trump demands. Include that payment to Russia for the US sake.

I hate to admit it, but in the beginning I thought maybe Trump was real deal and maybe he was, but his change is becoming more obvious. Firing staff, making deals with Dems and on and on. Before 6 months ago I really believed there was a 2 party battle, even though I had some evidence to the contrary. Inside I had hoped maybe only some key peeps in the houses were bought off, but then since Trump came on stage(pun intended) seeing all the shenanigans from both sides its obvious the whole thing is a show anymore. I do think Rand Paul is for real, but he's an outlier and they won't let him make a difference, they'll just right him off as a quack. Paul Ryan in particular disgusts me, but there is no going back, I've seen behind the curtain and I'm aware of the puppet masters strings. My guess is the FED will continue to prop up the economy until they get us to give up our guns and some other key technology comes on line. Then they'll lower the boom so to speak and roll out the legislation we really won't like. Full on population controls and manipulations will go into hyper-drive.

Yeah I thought Trump at first might be for us as well.I did not have confidance in him as i did ron paul though and I dont think trump is any different than Bush or obama now after this.he looks like he has shown his real colors now.PressTV-Israel, Saudi hail Trumpā€™s anti-Iran rhetoric

yeah i wish we could get ran paul in somehow but that will never happen.the establishment willmake sure of it.

942. How the FBI helps Donald Trump (1/11/2017)

Trump is the candidate of the FBI. He from the beginning knew the secret deal of email hacking between the FBI and Russian secret police.

Though Trump said hacking had ā€˜no effect on the outcome of the electionā€™. He can not explain why he
Called on Russia to Find Hillary Clintonā€™s Missing Emails.

By ASHLEY PARKER and DAVID E. SANGER JULY 27, 2016

ā€œRussia, if youā€™re listening, I hope youā€™re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,ā€ Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference

Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clintonā€™s Missing Emails

The unusual friendship manifested in his tweet that Putin has been praised for many times as being smart and being admired and respected.

The fact that Russian were paid with war interest and economic interest after Trump being elected US president. (see #941)

The fact that Putin remains inaction after President Obama retaliating Russia's hacking with new sanction and diplomats' expelling. (Putin says he is waiting for Trump's administration.)

All these proved there was a secret deal that Russian hacked US in election to the order of Trump and his master.

Trump also was helped by the FBI in following fields.

1. S.S.G. rally. It's a nation wide informants net. A resource controlled by the Feds. (see #901)

2. Cyber space team, especially in face book. Combine with the fake news created by the disinformation office, they waged a wave in internet community to support Trump and tarnish Clinton.

3. Media. See #924. "Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And Sanders
by Carter Maness".

CORRUPTOCRATS IN CHARGE OF USA

Here are 10 revelations about how awful Trump is ā€” from people who resigned from his administration
Kali Holloway, AlterNet
28 OCT 2017

4. Trumpā€™s disrespect for the office he was filling was demoralizing.

6. The Trump administration is attacking representative government itself.

7. The Trump administration has assembled a group of corruptocrats.

8. A culture of paranoia and fear pervades the White House.

Here are 10 revelations about how awful Trump is ā€” from people who resigned from his administration

Forum List

Back