obama birth certificate is still missing.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010

how come everybody let's it go ??

we've had so much strange dancing around this issue ...

at the very least it's one of the greatest conspiracies ever.

Considering you yourself are calling it; "one of the greatest conspiracies ever", this should be in conspiracy theories where it belongs....... :thup:

Someone should tell Hawaii that the birth certificate is still missing.

They have been saying for 8 years now they have it.

I can't hardly believe that there are STILL people out there who think Obama was born in Kenya.

But, ignorance, much like ugly, goes all the way to the bone. Guess that's why some are called boneheads.

Do you have to be born in the United States to be the CEO of McDonald's? Nope, so why does one have to be born in America in order to be CEO of USA.INC? Barrypuppet is just the face of the franchise....kinda like Colonel Sanders was with KFC. The decisions of this vast corporate entity are not made by him.

Do you have to be born in the United States to be the CEO of McDonald's? Nope, so why does one have to be born in America in order to be CEO of USA.INC? Barrypuppet is just the face of the franchise....kinda like Colonel Sanders was with KFC. The decisions of this vast corporate entity are not made by him.

You know, 15 years ago I would have argued with you that it's the people of the United States that choose who is going to lead us, not some faceless bunch of corporate people.

However.........................after seeing the way this election is going (especially on the GOP side, where the voters are choosing Trump, yet the establishment is trying to force him out). I never thought that I would see such blatant lying and manipulation of the votes, nor that it would be reported on in the news.

Ah, I see your confusion...your batshit conspiracy that the United States is just a corporation is factually incorrect. The United States HAS a corporation. You equate that with the United States BEING a corporation.

Those aren't the same thing.

Remember Dale.....you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Oh, and the Harvard Law Journal didn't describe Barack Obama as born in Kenya.

There is no 'scholarship for that school in California that Obama got that only foreign are supposed to get'.

Nor did Obama's grandmother say he was born in Kenya. But instead, Hawaii.

But hey, its not like Birther's ask questions about the drivel they repeat to each other or fact check a damn thing they say.

Last edited:
he did work at baskin robbins... maybe.

I wonder....are ya still gonna wanna see his birth cert after he's out of the white house?

There is no 'scholarship for that school in California that Obama got that only foreign are supposed to get'.

But hey, its not like Birther's ask questions about the drivel they repeat to each other or fact check a damn thing they say.
also said he was raised in los angeles. Sky you know how many anomalies there are.

When posting in a Wash thread important points to remember
a) It doesn't matter what you say or what you post.
b) Wash's response will not have anything to with your post or reality.

also said he was raised in los angeles. Sky you know how many anomalies there are.

These aren't 'anomalies'. These are silly, stupid lies told by birthers for the chronically gullible.

Which I don't count you among. You know you're spouting bullshit.

When posting in a Wash thread important points to remember
a) It doesn't matter what you say or what you post.
b) Wash's response will not have anything to with your post or reality.
that's true cyress.

Forum List

Back