Donald Trump insults wheelchair-bound columnist: He’s a ‘jerk’ who just ‘sits there’

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Donald Trump insults wheelchair-bound columnist: He’s a ‘jerk’ who just ‘sits there’

Wow, day one and the biggest asshole in America is shot out of a canon.

I love how the RNC/GOPs are trying to act like this doesn't bother them. Their brand is being covered in shit. The entire latino vote was given to the Dems yesterday and they are acting all nonchalant about it. This is why they will never get the WH back.

“I think his single most important statement was, ‘I am very rich.’ That’s the basis for the campaign,” Krauthammer explained. “It will damage the party because, like, say and Al Sharpton or even a Ross Perot or having those kinds of people on the stage who aren’t really serious candidates diminishes the stature of the others who are.”

On Wednesday, Trump told the hosts of Fox & Friends that Krauthammer was a “highly overrated” pundit.

“You know when I watch a George Will or a Charles Krauthammer, you know, I watch them for years, they’re losers,” the billionaire opined. “They sit there. They haven’t done anything.”

And here we have another foaming at the mouth moonbat howling about Trump.

I'm starting to like the guy more and more. Anyone who can get so many bed wetter panties in a knot in one day must have something worth looking into.

I haven't seen libtards go this apeshit since Ted Cruz started his campaign.

tumblr_niy437xjw71qkktc4o1_500.gif

krauthammer has done more in the chair than most people ever could with legs.
He was a doctor before his accident. We has been an award winning writer, political speech writer, columnist and speaker.

One thing the moonbats don't point out is that he was also talking about George Will.

Of course libtards can make a federal case out of statements taken out of context, and convict people with a mere accusation of wrong doing, regardless if the accuser has no credibility at all.

Like I said, if these nazi pukes are already out with their long knives then the Trump candidacy just gained validity.

Thanks bed wetters.

V8ZG

I love how the RNC/GOPs are trying to act like this doesn't bother them. Their brand is being covered in shit. The entire latino vote was given to the Dems yesterday and they are acting all nonchalant about it. This is why they will never get the WH back.

“I think his single most important statement was, ‘I am very rich.’ That’s the basis for the campaign,” Krauthammer explained. “It will damage the party because, like, say and Al Sharpton or even a Ross Perot or having those kinds of people on the stage who aren’t really serious candidates diminishes the stature of the others who are.”

On Wednesday, Trump told the hosts of Fox & Friends that Krauthammer was a “highly overrated” pundit.

“You know when I watch a George Will or a Charles Krauthammer, you know, I watch them for years, they’re losers,” the billionaire opined. “They sit there. They haven’t done anything.”
What brand? Trump isn't a conservative...Hell, Michele Malkin properly identified him back in 2011 when she claimed he was more progressive than anything.

I mean, who else uses eminent domain and government to take property rights away from the ordinary people but progressives and democrats?

Is there something about being i a wheelchair that magically makes people not jerks?

When it's politically expedient, the democrooks will malign the handicapped all day long. Thye have no standards themselves, but love to set them for the rest of us.

So? It's probably true. what's your point? Or are you just making an example of yourself? Way to take the initiative.

Hmmm, I thought liberals wanted everyone treated equally with no special treatement for anyone.

Liberalism = Hypocrisy.

I didn't know George was wheelchair bound....gfy

Forum List

Back