Donald Trump: "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.
what he said is that if we continue to allow China to control and manipulate the EV market, there will be a bloodbath for our auto industry.
No, he said “Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it,” he added. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.

No, he said “Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it,” he added. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.

I listened to the speech in full context and not the dishonestly edited version you're quoting.

Thread after thread its been shown clown. Just to be replaced with another thread with your same LIES.
Hmmmm....can't see it.

“Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it,” he added. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.

Hmmmm....can't see it.

“Now if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it,” he added. “It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.

Leftist vermin have this strange disease -- it causes them to not be able to see what they don't want to see.

Yeah, it might be, but not for the reasons he's talking about. Last time he lost his supporters stormed our Capitol and a few people lost their lives. Who's to say they won't do it all over again or worse, particularly with their sudden trust in polling?

Now.....was he talking about a bloodbath as in a insurrection? Or, was he talking about the what the Chinese will do to the auto workers
economically speaking?
Show some honesty

Now.....was he talking about a bloodbath as in a insurrection? Or, was he talking about the what the Chinese will do to the auto workers
economically speaking?
Show some honesty

Exactly. And this was still bugging me this morning. I guess it triggered me, though it's far from the first time I've seen this kind of trash propaganda out of the left.

You have people (I use the word loosely) here pretending they believe the lies they're spouting, the false narrative they've laid out and hope to spread as another lefty "truth" They are of the school of thought that tells them no matter how ridiculous and low the lie- if you shout it loud enough and often enough- enough people will come to believe you.

They know better. Most of them. Some like poor Lakhota are just strung along like kite strings, but most of them know what Trump was refering to when he uttered the word "bloodbath". And ran with an edited clip to prove their deception anyway.

That's disgusting.

Especially shitty behavior when it's coming from someone that's supposed to be an example of how to behave on this message board.

Yeah, it might be, but not for the reasons he's talking about. Last time he lost his supporters stormed our Capitol and a few people lost their lives. Who's to say they won't do it all over again or worse, particularly with their sudden trust in polling?

As usual, you leftists took his words out of context.

Exactly. And this was still bugging me this morning. I guess it triggered me, though it's far from the first time I've seen this kind of trash propaganda out of the left.

You have people (I use the word loosely) here pretending they believe the lies they're spouting, the false narrative they've laid out and hope to spread as another lefty "truth" They are of the school of thought that tells them no matter how ridiculous and low the lie- if you shout it loud enough and often enough- enough people will come to believe you.

They know better. Most of them. Some like poor Lakhota are just strung along like kite strings, but most of them know what Trump was refering to when he uttered the word "bloodbath". And ran with an edited clip to prove their deception anyway.

That's disgusting.

Especially shitty behavior when it's coming from someone that's supposed to be an example of how to behave on this message board.
Yup, a lie can travel half way around the world before the truth can even get it's boots on.

That's disgusting.

I think Lakhota is a bot.

...was he talking about a bloodbath as in a insurrection?

I guess that depends on how his more fervent supporters interpret his words...

Or, was he talking about the what the Chinese will do to the auto workers
economically speaking?

If that's what he meant, he should have been clear when talking, not walking it back hours later.

It's bad enough we're left to frequently interpret what Biden is drooling about...

I guess that depends on how his more fervent supporters interpret his words...

If that's what he meant, he should have been clear when talking, not walking it back hours later.

It's bad enough we're left to frequently interpret what Biden is drooling about...

Wow. What an example of leftist semantics. "His supporters" generally understand the English language and he speaks it fluently.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Facts do not depend on your opinions. Facts are facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back