Donald Trump: 'I Fight Like Hell' To Pay Less In Taxes

So do the Clintons....take their personal war on taxes right down to deducting used underroos

Freeloaders like Trump who "game" the system are the major contributors to our national debt. They suck up all our resources and push for wars (fought by others) - all without paying their fair share in blood and treasure.

And which law did he violate again? Please be very very specific.

I bet Lakhota can't define "Fair Share".

Per the IRS code - minus the loopholes and foreign tax havens.

Scuze moi, but the loopholes and tax haves ARE part of the tax code. What you call a tax haven is usually a TAX TREATY with other nations.

If you really want to solve the fake fairness problem, then let's move to a 15% flat tax on all income for everyone.

Did Romney take the 2009 IRS tax amnesty for cheaters? We'll probably never know. He showed his tax returns to McCain in 2008 - and McCain rejected him for Palin.

You really do need to stop posting in this thread before you are labeled 'supreme douchenozzle' of USMB.

Too late.

Deductions and credits are there to be exercised.

Anyone whose thought processes are not paralyzed by ideology knows this.

If you don't like the tax code, change it.

I bet Lakhota takes all the deductions and credits she can on her taxes.

Just sayin'.

Probably doesn't make enough to file. Hence all her class envy.

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.

All that will do is make him more popular with his supporters.

I bet Lakhota can't define "Fair Share".

Per the IRS code - minus the loopholes and foreign tax havens.

Scuze moi, but the loopholes and tax haves ARE part of the tax code. What you call a tax haven is usually a TAX TREATY with other nations.

If you really want to solve the fake fairness problem, then let's move to a 15% flat tax on all income for everyone.

Did Romney take the 2009 IRS tax amnesty for cheaters? We'll probably never know. He showed his tax returns to McCain in 2008 - and McCain rejected him for Palin.

You really do need to stop posting in this thread before you are labeled 'supreme douchenozzle' of USMB.

It's a tad too late for that....
I dont know. I think he's past Supreme Douchenozzle and has assumed "Mother of All Fucktards" as his title.

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.

All that will do is make him more popular with his supporters.

Are you admitting to be a supporter?.........:shock:

Taxes, is Native American income
Since Native American are making so much they can afford to buy back lands stolen from them..I hope you are evicted soon...
Nothing was stolen, they fought and they lost
Taxes, is Native American income
Since Native American are making so much they can afford to buy back lands stolen from them..I hope you are evicted soon...
Nothing was stolen, they fought and they lost
Even lands given in peace treaties were taken,,,the US govt. is still paying off those dirty deals...

Deductions and credits are there to be exercised.

Anyone whose thought processes are not paralyzed by ideology knows this.

If you don't like the tax code, change it.

Exactly right, and anyone who thinks that low-income earners don't take advantage of deductions and credits is a fool.

And let's think about why citizens fight like hell to pay fewer taxes. Because our government fights like hell to tax us.

If Trump wants to "Make America Great Again" - he should give back what he has LOOTED.

Please provide a list of what he has looted and how her pulled off said looting.

TYIAFYC

Forum List

Back