Donald Trump: 'I Fight Like Hell' To Pay Less In Taxes

And the latest to annoy Pond Scum, and RINO'S! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Donald Trump Surges in New NBC News/WSJ Poll

NBC News ^ | August 2, 2015 | Carrie Dann
Days before the first Republican debate, Donald Trump has surged into the national lead in the GOP primary race, with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush following, a new NBC News/ Wall Street Journal poll shows. Trump is the first choice of 19 percent of GOP primary voters, while 15 percent back Walker and 14 percent back Bush. Ten percent support retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson. All other Republican candidates earn single digit backing. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is favored by nine percent of primary voters; former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul are...

Freeloaders like Trump who "game" the system are the major contributors to our national debt. They suck up all our resources and push for wars (fought by others) - all without paying their fair share in blood and treasure.

I bet Lakhota can't define "Fair Share".

Per the IRS code - minus the loopholes and foreign tax havens.

Scuze moi, but the loopholes and tax haves ARE part of the tax code. What you call a tax haven is usually a TAX TREATY with other nations.

If you really want to solve the fake fairness problem, then let's move to a 15% flat tax on all income for everyone.

Scuze moi, but the loopholes and tax haves ARE part of the tax code. What you call a tax haven is usually a TAX TREATY with other nations.

If you really want to solve the fake fairness problem, then let's move to a 15% flat tax on all income for everyone.

Did Romney take the 2009 IRS tax amnesty for cheaters? We'll probably never know. He showed his tax returns to McCain in 2008 - and McCain rejected him for Palin.

Did Romney take the 2009 IRS tax amnesty for cheaters? We'll probably never know. He showed his tax returns to McCain in 2008 - and McCain rejected him for Palin.

What a creepy insinuation. Do you have any proof he did or are you just spewing out of your ass como siempre?

What a creepy insinuation. Do you have any proof he did or are you just spewing out of your ass como siempre?

Google it. It's out there...

Link it if it's out there.

You really do need to stop posting in this thread before you are labeled 'supreme douchenozzle' of USMB.

You made the claim bub. Prove it.

You really do need to stop posting in this thread before you are labeled 'supreme douchenozzle' of USMB.

It's a tad too late for that....

A 'Truthmatters' clone............

A 'Truthmatters' clone............

Oh no! She Lives!

Deductions and credits are there to be exercised.

Anyone whose thought processes are not paralyzed by ideology knows this.

If you don't like the tax code, change it.

I bet Lakhota takes all the deductions and credits she can on her taxes.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back