Donald Trump Empire Sought Visas For At Least 1,100 Foreign Workers

Nope, his beef is with illegals, of course you're too stupid to know that.

Only, you just lied.

At his announcement speech, he didn't refer to illegal immigrants.

He, directly and indisputable referring to the country of Mexico, said:

"They're sending us" and so on and so on and so on.

It's all on video. Deal with it.

When Trump said "they're sending us" do you think he was referring to those that WE issued visas too?

Of course no. Don't be silly. Mexico "sends us" no one. Those people do that of their own volition, with the blessing, permission or help of the Mexican gubbermint.

You do understand that, right?

I understand it perfectly and thank you for making my point. Sneaking across the border with your countries blessing, permission and help is definitely 'sending' them.
So, you have no proof of this and are talking out your ass. Got it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Try and keep up. When has the Mexican government stopped a single person from crossing the border into the US?

An exclusive from Reuters:

Exclusive Donald Trump s companies have sought visas to import at least 1 100 workers Reuters

And most of those requests for appoved. Not only that, look at the kinds of jobs he gots visas for:

Donald Trump is staking his run for U.S. president in part on a vow to protect American jobs. But this month, one of his companies, the elite Mar-a-Lago Club resort in Florida, applied to import 70 foreign workers to serve as cooks, wait staff and cleaners.

A Reuters analysis of U.S. government data reveals that this is business as usual in the New York property magnate's empire.

Trump owns companies that have sought to import at least 1,100 foreign workers on temporary visas since 2000, according to U.S. Department of Labor data reviewed by Reuters. Most of the applications were approved, the data show.

Nine companies majority-owned by Trump have sought to bring in foreign waitresses, cooks, vineyard workers and other laborers on temporary work-visa programs administered by the Labor Department.

The candidate's foreign talent hunt included applications for an assistant golf-course superintendent, an assistant hotel manager and a banquet manager.

Two of his companies, Trump Model Management and Trump Management Group LLC, have sought visas for nearly 250 foreign fashion models, the records show.

So, all of things we have accused some American entenpreneurs of doing in hiring illegal immigrants to do their work under the table, Donald Trump has been openly doing and it's there for all to see. He brought in foreign workers to do jobs that most Americans can do any time, well, except the model stuff.

This is the man screaming about building a wall and making Mexico pay for it. This is the man who calls Mexicans "rapists" "drug dealers" and "murderers". This is the man who say he wants to "Make America great again".

Donald Trump is a joke. I really, really, really hope he gets the GOP nomination.

Now, let's see people try to defend this:

"It's just a fraction of his business"
"Isolated incidents"
"Trump didn't know, he's a big businessman with lots to do!"

:D

What, wasn't satisfied with posting on Lakhotas thread, how many threads are you maobamabots going to start on this?
Lol probably when you repubs will grow some balls and admit he's a hypocrite.

How is hypocritical to oppose illegal immigration and support legal immigration?

Are you really too stupid to know the OP got his prophesies from reading Lakhotas thread? You really are brain dead.
So do you think Trump is a hypocrite?

Sure what he did was legal, but don't you think it being legal is beside the point? He sought foreigners to come here TEMPORARILY. Why should he give a shit if illegals, outside of his control, take American jobs then? He is okay with deliberately giving jobs to foreigners instead of American citizens? Why are you okay with that?

Read the GD link, almost a quarter of them were models, you got any idea how many foreign models are used in the US fashion industry every year? The other could have easily been people he brought here for training to work in his offshore businesses, even including the models there were only about 73 a year on average. How many people does he employ, about 30,000? How about you get the beam out of your own eye, before you worry about the splinter in Trumps?

Another Trump-fluffer to the rescue!!!!
"Trump can do no wrong!!!
Trump is perfect!!!"

:lol:

2016 is going to be terrific fun!!!

If you guys are going to create straw men to attack all year instead dealing with actual issues and arguments then it won't be fun. It will just be pathetic.

So do you think Trump is a hypocrite?

Sure what he did was legal, but don't you think it being legal is beside the point? He sought foreigners to come here TEMPORARILY. Why should he give a shit if illegals, outside of his control, take American jobs then? He is okay with deliberately giving jobs to foreigners instead of American citizens? Why are you okay with that?

Read the GD link, almost a quarter of them were models, you got any idea how many foreign models are used in the US fashion industry every year? The other could have easily been people he brought here for training to work in his offshore businesses, even including the models there were only about 73 a year on average. How many people does he employ, about 30,000? How about you get the beam out of your own eye, before you worry about the splinter in Trumps?

Another Trump-fluffer to the rescue!!!!
"Trump can do no wrong!!!
Trump is perfect!!!"

:lol:

2016 is going to be terrific fun!!!

If you guys are going to create straw men to attack all year instead dealing with actual issues and arguments then it won't be fun. It will just be pathetic.

Oh, I don't know. I find it fairly hilarious.

I'm not planning to vote for trump. I think there are much better options out there. And there is tons of legitimate stuff to oppose him on.

Which is why it's so pathetic to see some of you attacking him on this bunk. So he hired approx 1100 legal immigrants, how the heck does that make him hypocritical? Why do you people want to pretend their is no difference between legally entering this country and illegally entering it?

Seriously, do you really consider this enlightened discussions to completely ignore distinctions and attack people with bad arguments and insults?

Do you guys actually care about the issues or do you just want to stick your head in the sand and pretend you are superior than others because you lie about them?

Only, you just lied.

At his announcement speech, he didn't refer to illegal immigrants.

He, directly and indisputable referring to the country of Mexico, said:

"They're sending us" and so on and so on and so on.

It's all on video. Deal with it.

When Trump said "they're sending us" do you think he was referring to those that WE issued visas too?

Of course no. Don't be silly. Mexico "sends us" no one. Those people do that of their own volition, with the blessing, permission or help of the Mexican gubbermint.

I understand it perfectly and thank you for making my point. Sneaking across the border with your countries blessing, permission and help is definitely 'sending' them.

Try and keep up. When has the Mexican government stopped a single person from crossing the border into the US?

That's easy. Never. The Mexican Govt. depends on those American dollars that get shipped back. I would wager those American dollars are a big part of the Mexican economy.

No way would they do anything to stop Mexicans from entering America illegally and sending those dollars back.

If they were worried then they would have built a fence long ago.

I'm not planning to vote for trump. I think there are much better options out there. And there is tons of legitimate stuff to oppose him on.

Which is why it's so pathetic to see some of you attacking him on this bunk. So he hired approx 1100 legal immigrants, how the heck does that make him hypocritical? Why do you people want to pretend their is no difference between legally entering this country and illegally entering it?

Seriously, do you really consider this enlightened discussions to completely ignore distinctions and attack people with bad arguments and insults?

Do you guys actually care about the issues or do you just want to stick your head in the sand and pretend you are superior than others because you lie about them?

Trump said he wanted jobs for Americans. He also hit out at immigrants.

Yet he goes and employs immigrants. Not the sort of immigrant that is difficult to find, like Neuro-surgeon at the top of his game, but waiters and stuff. He's PART OF THE PROBLEM that he claims he's going to fix.

He says he does everything he can to make money, and that includes hiring the cheapest he can get, which would be immigrants. Yet opposes immigrants. Apparently they all rapists anyway, but he'd employment them to save a few bucks.

That's easy. Never. The Mexican Govt. depends on those American dollars that get shipped back. I would wager those American dollars are a big part of the Mexican economy.

No way would they do anything to stop Mexicans from entering America illegally and sending those dollars back.

Isn't a border control controlled by both MEXICAN and AMERICAN officials? So, even if Mexico allows ALL Mexicans to cross over, that doesn't mean the US is going to let them in.

ALL people who cross the border legally, do so with the consent of BOTH governments.

Isn't a border control controlled by both MEXICAN and AMERICAN officials? So, even if Mexico allows ALL Mexicans to cross over, that doesn't mean the US is going to let them in.

ALL people who cross the border legally, do so with the consent of BOTH governments.

Well they are doing a damned good job of getting here all by themselves.

The Mexican Govt. wants them here so they can send those dollars home.

Don't hold you're breath for the Mexican Govt. to do anything to stop illegals from coming to America.

Stopping them is all on us. Build the damned fence and start shooting at those coming across. The others will catch a clue.

the Left seeks amnesty for several million illegals

the blissfully ignorant way the left makes fools of themselves with massive hypocrisy is astounding

Don't hold you're breath for the Mexican Govt. to do anything to stop illegals from coming to America.

Stopping them is all on us. Build the damned fence and start shooting at those coming across. The others will catch a clue.

Who should be in charge of who enters the USA? The Mexicans?

Isn't there a fence already?

th

As for shooting them. Not a bright idea.

th

well there ya go; the REAL "Party of No" and their no-can-do defeatist attitude

th

I didn't say shoot them. I said shoot at them. Nothing says you have to hit them. Just shooting at them will scare the shit out of em and they go back to where they came from.

The fence we have doesn't cover all the border. We need a good fence, electrified at the top. That will keep them from coming over.

th

well there ya go; the REAL "Party of No" and their no-can-do defeatist attitude

Defeatist because.... A) you said build a fence when there's already a fence? Hell, if there's one fence we can build five fences.
Defeatist because.... B) Rights are only for Americans, feck Mexicans, they're all rapists anyway, aren't they? (It's officially become fact now that so many people have said it in such a short space of time, that's how things become facts in America)
Defeatist because.... C) The US should be in charge of who gets into the USA.......

Who is complaining about their neighbor being an immigrant? No I. And not trump. In fact you guys are complaining that he hired immigrants.

The issue has always been illegal immigration. We want people to enter this nation legally and honor our laws. What is difficult about this for you guys?

th

I didn't say shoot them. I said shoot at them. Nothing says you have to hit them. Just shooting at them will scare the shit out of em and they go back to where they came from.

The fence we have doesn't cover all the border. We need a good fence, electrified at the top. That will keep them from coming over.

If you threaten something, you have to be willing to commit, otherwise what's the point? Start shooting towards Mexicans crossing the border but never, ever hit them. Well, they'll soon learn to just carry on walking.

Yeah, the fence does look a little dodgy, but it's still a fence. Had you said "build a better fence" that might just have done the trick.

Forum List

Back