Are liberals pro equality?

IronFist

May 26, 2015
I think, they are not. They only pretend to believe into the freedom of speech and self-expression while in fact they are just fascists (though they don't understand it). They can't understand any other opinion apart from their own, they constantly bash conservatives for being intolerant while they are intolerant towards conservatives themselves. The most tolerant person ever living on our planet was Jesus and they don't tolerate the idea of his existence.
That's sad America is turning into a fascist state.

Of course liberals are pro equality, but I might be willing to reevaluate that in your case. It would be no use to tell you that all that crap rush told you was not true, but I will say you are an idiot for believing it.

Of course liberals are pro equality, but I might be willing to reevaluate that in your case. It would be no use to tell you that all that crap rush told you was not true, but I will say you are an idiot for believing it.
You know I have not heard Rush in a decade NOR do I watch TV since 1995. My points are mine UNLIKE the drivel YOU post.

You know I have not heard Rush in a decade NOR do I watch TV since 1995. My points are mine UNLIKE the drivel YOU post.

I'm sure that vast IQ serves you well. No TV? where do you get your info? Breitbart and psychic connections to other crazy right wingers?

I'm sure that vast IQ serves you well. No TV? where do you get your info? Breitbart and psychic connections to other crazy right wingers?
On the net all over the world. I spend an average of 500 a month on gigs at 6 a gig.

On the net all over the world. I spend an average of 500 a month on gigs at 6 a gig.
Somebody is raping your wallet...

Nah, I DO burn a lot of gigs. I on average use more then the banks in town according to the company. ALMOST as much as the hospital, REAL close.

I don't mind being lied to, but it's aggravating for you to think I'm dumb enough to believe all your outrageous lies. You can still make shit up, but just tone it down a little. You're coming off as a total idiot.

I think, they are not. They only pretend to believe into the freedom of speech and self-expression while in fact they are just fascists (though they don't understand it). They can't understand any other opinion apart from their own, they constantly bash conservatives for being intolerant while they are intolerant towards conservatives themselves. The most tolerant person ever living on our planet was Jesus and they don't tolerate the idea of his existence.

Indeed they are. Liberalism is a race to the bottom. The lowest common denominator. No one can be bigger, faster, stronger, smarter, or more successful than the least among us. All must be equal. No deviations!

I don't mind being lied to, but it's aggravating for you to think I'm dumb enough to believe all your outrageous lies. You can still make shit up, but just tone it down a little. You're coming off as a total idiot.
Just check the packages with Verizon Bulldung. Buy a cone and it's 6 a gig. Mifi is 8 a gig in a 10 gig package.

Nah, I DO burn a lot of gigs. I on average use more then the banks in town according to the company. ALMOST as much as the hospital, REAL close.

Very impressive, and with only one hand.

Just check the packages with Verizon Bulldung. Buy a cone and it's 6 a gig. Mifi is 8 a gig in a 10 gig package.

I'm not questioning the price of a gig. I'm saying your claim of using as much as a bank or hospital is bullshit. You are a liar when you would be better off to tell the truth, and it's probably too late for you to regain credibility with any but the craziest right wingers.

1. There are no conservatives these days.
2. We like a level playing field and everyone being equal before the state. After that it's up to you.
3. Jesus wasn't exactly tolerant. Read the damn Gospels, please. There are four of them (officially) BTW.

I think, they are not. They only pretend to believe into the freedom of speech and self-expression
They absolutely do believe in freedom of speech and self-expression for themselves and anyone who agrees with them.

while in fact they are just fascists (though they don't understand it).
Fascists are neither left nor right and are very rare in the US. http://www.americanfascistmovement.com/platform.html is the platform of the actual fascist party here. (Please note that I'm demonstrating no opinion about this group in any way. I'm simply showing you their mission statement.)

They can't understand any other opinion apart from their own, they constantly bash conservatives for being intolerant while they are intolerant towards conservatives themselves.
Liberals and conservatives act intolerantly towards each other. The primary difference between the two is that liberals tell themselves they're the tolerant ones while they do so.

The most tolerant person ever living on our planet was Jesus and they don't tolerate the idea of his existence
Jesus was Jewish. He might have been a heretic but he still accepted the core doctrines of blood purity, ethnic supremacy, and divine preference.

See sentence 3 of the original post.

Liberals believe in equal results, not equal opportunity.

It's easy to see that the way we treat our elected officials that we don't think all men are created equal. The very justificatio of democracy rides on the idea that not one single person is superior to another. A king was thought to be superior to his subjects which allowed him to rule but once that idea is taken away the question of who will rule becomes null. Since laws have to be created and not one person is naturally superior to another then we have to resort to majority rule which can only be measured by the democratic process itself.

Liberals believe in equal results, not equal opportunity.
And where, exactly, did you get that utter nonsense from? That's what it is BTW, nonsense.
9c28158d427833b7df2425147b2e6445.jpg

The reason we like the box on the right, all of them can see the game. Who they bet on, and how much, that's on them.

Forum List

Back