Donald Trump Empire Sought Visas For At Least 1,100 Foreign Workers

so what? it's freaking legal. You would rather him hire those jumping our borders like that party you belong in supports?
It's legal, but HYPOCRITICAL for someone running on a platform of "Make America great again" by putting Americans to work when he has made his fortune doing everything he says needs to be reversed, like his manufacturing his Trump brand products in China, buying the building materials used to plaster his name everywhere from China, and hiring foreigners to work jobs here in America.

How can you not see the obvious hypocrisy?

From the link:

"Trump owns companies that have sought to import at least 1,100 foreign workers on temporary visas since 2000, according to U.S. Department of Labor data reviewed by Reuters. Most of the applications were approved, the data show.

Nine companies majority-owned by Trump have sought to bring in foreign waitresses, cooks, vineyard workers and other laborers on temporary work-visa programs administered by the Labor Department."

1100 in 15 years. Out of how many American employees on the Trump payroll? And all approved by the US government. This sounds really serious. LMFAO

How many million illegals has Obama granted immunity too with his executive orders and then granted them welfare and all of the other free benefits instead of a job? Trump pays them to work with his companies money, Obama pays them to not work with taxpayers money.

Sure what he did was legal, but don't you think it being legal is beside the point? He sought foreigners to come here TEMPORARILY. Why should he give a shit if illegals, outside of his control, take American jobs then? He is okay with deliberately giving jobs to foreigners instead of American citizens? Why are you okay with that?

Read the GD link, almost a quarter of them were models, you got any idea how many foreign models are used in the US fashion industry every year? The other could have easily been people he brought here for training to work in his offshore businesses, even including the models there were only about 73 a year on average. How many people does he employ, about 30,000? How about you get the beam out of your own eye, before you worry about the splinter in Trumps?

Another Trump-fluffer to the rescue!!!!
"Trump can do no wrong!!!
Trump is perfect!!!"

:lol:

2016 is going to be terrific fun!!!

Yep, I just love seeing him putting brain dead assholes like you in a tizzy, can't find anything of substance so you just throw shit against the wall praying something will stick, you are one pathetic loser.

This is where your logic kind of crumbles into nothingness. Trump in no way puts me "in a tizzy". Put the bong down.

I am laughing at Trump. And I am laughing at the silly lemmings who are dumb enough to think that Trump is leveling with them. Trump is a showman, a huckster and a known liar.

Please, whatever you do, nominate Trump. For if you do, all Hillary needs to do is to campaign from her front porch and she still wins with a Reaganesque +18 or so.

I implore you, dear Koch-fluffer, NOMINATE TRUMP!!!

:D

Damn, you just described the hildabeast perfectly, a showman, a huckster and a known liar. Good job.
His sig line says it all.......................he supports a known liar for POTUS in the upcoming election. Supports a habitual Liar in office now, and defends his policies that are in direct violation of our immigration laws.

Says all I need to know about him.

Are you really too stupid to know the OP got his prophesies from reading Lakhotas thread? You really are brain dead.
So do you think Trump is a hypocrite?

Nope, his beef is with illegals, of course you're too stupid to know that.

Only, you just lied.

At his announcement speech, he didn't refer to illegal immigrants.

He, directly and indisputable referring to the country of Mexico, said:

"They're sending us" and so on and so on and so on.

It's all on video. Deal with it.

When Trump said "they're sending us" do you think he was referring to those that WE issued visas too?

Of course no. Don't be silly. Mexico "sends us" no one. Those people do that of their own volition, with the blessing, permission or help of the Mexican gubbermint.

You do understand that, right?

They do it with the blessings, permission and help of the Mexican government. Fixed it for ya. Remittances are the second largest source of hard currency for Mexico, behind their oil industry.

Why ask for a visa for a foreigner to be a waitress,
Maybe he needed multilingual servers specifically for his international clientele? It is always a nice touch to speak to somebody on a "foreign land" by one's native language… could be a good business decision.

What I like best about that clip is when asked where his ties are made, the pathological liar said HE DIDN'T KNOW!
Of course the hypocrite knew!!!!
Talking about pathological liars? "At this point, what difference does it make???"

so what? it's freaking legal. You would rather him hire those jumping our borders like that party you belong in supports?
It's legal, but HYPOCRITICAL for someone running on a platform of "Make America great again" by putting Americans to work when he has made his fortune doing everything he says needs to be reversed, like his manufacturing his Trump brand products in China, buying the building materials used to plaster his name everywhere from China, and hiring foreigners to work jobs here in America.

How can you not see the obvious hypocrisy?

From the link:

"Trump owns companies that have sought to import at least 1,100 foreign workers on temporary visas since 2000, according to U.S. Department of Labor data reviewed by Reuters. Most of the applications were approved, the data show.

Nine companies majority-owned by Trump have sought to bring in foreign waitresses, cooks, vineyard workers and other laborers on temporary work-visa programs administered by the Labor Department."

1100 in 15 years. Out of how many American employees on the Trump payroll? And all approved by the US government. This sounds really serious. LMFAO

How many million illegals has Obama granted immunity too with his executive orders and then granted them welfare and all of the other free benefits instead of a job? Trump pays them to work with his companies money, Obama pays them to not work with taxpayers money.

What I like best about that clip is when asked where his ties are made, the pathological liar said HE DIDN'T KNOW!
Talking about pathological liars? "At this point, what difference does it make???"
CAGrTIuUQAAF9ib.jpg

Are you really too stupid to know the OP got his prophesies from reading Lakhotas thread? You really are brain dead.

Only, you just lied.

When Trump said "they're sending us" do you think he was referring to those that WE issued visas too?

Of course no. Don't be silly. Mexico "sends us" no one. Those people do that of their own volition, with the blessing, permission or help of the Mexican gubbermint.

I understand it perfectly and thank you for making my point. Sneaking across the border with your countries blessing, permission and help is definitely 'sending' them.

Only, you just lied.

They do it with the blessings, permission and help of the Mexican government. Fixed it for ya. Remittances are the second largest source of hard currency for Mexico, behind their oil industry.
And you surely have solid proof of this, right?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Maybe he needed multilingual servers specifically for his international clientele? It is always a nice touch to speak to somebody on a "foreign land" by one's native language… could be a good business decision.
There are plenty of multilingual US-Americans out there.

Only, that's not a lie.

The intense yet odorous butthurt of righties never ceases to amaze and entertain.

Multilingual Americans are way over qualified and may not want to work as servers but working for the State Department. You should know that.

Only, you just lied.

I understand it perfectly and thank you for making my point. Sneaking across the border with your countries blessing, permission and help is definitely 'sending' them.
So, you have no proof of this and are talking out your ass. Got it.

Nothing like watching a liberal deuche bag who doesn't care about having to pay for illegal aliens complain about a guy lawfully trying to have migrants carry their own weight.

Multilingual Americans are way over qualified and may not want to work as servers but working for the State Department. You should know that.
Uhm, not necessarily. That was weak sauce.

Perhaps these liberals are just pissed that Trump is actually hiring them LEGALLY............Anybody consider that.........

If they were ILLEGAL they might throw flowers..................OH GIVE THEM SANCTUARY FROM THE EVIL GOPERS.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Only, that's not a lie.

The intense yet odorous butthurt of righties never ceases to amaze and entertain.

benghazi4-e1351495805540.jpg

Ghosts of the State Dept. under Hillary..............A video did it...............
Ignored the warning signs as other nations pulled out of the area. Including an attack on the UK diplomats..............

Instead of owning up to it, that we fucked up.............they say A VIDEO DID IT.............Anyone who would defend that.............might be a STATIST propaganda machine. OH HEY STATIST.

Only, you just lied.

And you surely have solid proof of this, right?

Remittances from Mexican immigrants in the United States to their families back home are a major source of income in Mexico, second only to oil and surpassing even the tourism industry. Money sent back in 2004 totaled $16.6 billion, a 28 percent increase over the previous year.

FRONTLINE WORLD . Mexico - The Ballad of Juan Quezada . Facts PBS

But here's your biggest lie in the thread:
My bold

So, all of things we have accused some American entenpreneurs of doing in hiring illegal immigrants to do their work under the table, Donald Trump has been openly doing and it's there for all to see.

BTW I didn't correct your misspelling, I guess your browser doesn't have spell check.

Forum List

Back