Donald Trump debate memo leaked

IronFist

May 26, 2015
The private advice behind Trump s politics - CNNPolitics.com
It looks like news outlets became so devastated about Trump being so popular that they decided to use some dirty tricks to kick his ass. CNN claims that Donald Trump has been following campaign advisers who told him to act like a populist bashing Wall Street, Obamacare and all other things people tend to dislike.
Well it's not clear where they got this memo from. It seems like the esteblishment really want to get rid of him. That makes him the only candidate worth voting for.

Only one thing shocks me here, that Trump needed coaching to act like a jackass.

It looks like news outlets became so devastated about Trump being so popular that they decided to use some dirty tricks to kick his ass. CNN claims that Donald Trump has been following campaign advisers who told him to act like a populist bashing Wall Street, Obamacare and all other things people tend to dislike.
Well it's not clear where they got this memo from. It seems like the esteblishment really want to get rid of him. That makes him the only candidate worth voting for.

I think you failed to understand the article you linked........it says that Trump's top advisers....the ones that want him to get elected were telling him to bash Wall Street, Obamacare and other things that "Republicans" tend to dislike. That was supposed to give him an edge since conservatives love to hear that sort of stuff. He did some of that, but the idiot went ballistic on his own, almost screaming at Wallace and then coming down hard on Megan, who was only trying to find out if he thought that was Presidential behavior.

The note was prepared to help Trump handle a wide range of policy questions and all the memo does is show that Stone obviously got fed up with Trump doing his own thing because it surely won't get him elected. And, yes, please do vote for him in the Primary.....I don't think he'll be around for the election, though.

Please explain how you think that the establishment wants to get rid of him by the publishing of this memo?

Only one thing shocks me here, that Trump needed coaching to act like a jackass.

Actually he does that well on his own. They were coaching to bash the things that make conservatives get warm fuzzies. They didn't tell him to insult Kelly and be defiant to Wallace.......he was just being himself when he did that.

Funny cuz he said he wasn't preparing and it was pretty obvious that he didn't.

Will he make the same mistake next time? I think he's so arrogant he'll do exactly the same thing again. He'll fall apart, insult more people and declare himself the winner. And RWs will hump his leg.

Love it.

Will he make the same mistake next time? I think he's so arrogant he'll do exactly the same thing again. He'll fall apart, insult more people and declare himself the winner. And RWs will hump his leg.

Love it.

The people declared him winner. The PEOPLE. The people are fed up with lying politicians from both parties. The people are fed up with a government that does not serve them. The people will speak in november 2016 and dems and rinos will be kicked out.

I think you failed to understand the article you linked........it says that Trump's top advisers....the ones that want him to get elected were telling him to bash Wall Street, Obamacare and other things that "Republicans" tend to dislike. That was supposed to give him an edge since conservatives love to hear that sort of stuff. He did some of that, but the idiot went ballistic on his own, almost screaming at Wallace and then coming down hard on Megan, who was only trying to find out if he thought that was Presidential behavior.

The note was prepared to help Trump handle a wide range of policy questions and all the memo does is show that Stone obviously got fed up with Trump doing his own thing because it surely won't get him elected. And, yes, please do vote for him in the Primary.....I don't think he'll be around for the election, though.
Please explain how you think that the establishment wants to get rid of him by the publishing of this memo?

You're confused......Liberals love bashing WallStreet.

Greed, hate, and envy are liberal staples.

Love it.

Yeah, you think he would have learned from our current President about not preparing for a debate.
Never mind that he is not a professional politician.

Forum List

Back