Donald Trump comes out in support of Roy Moore, could campaign next week

You could, and before God, angels, and all witnesses, you would be wrong.

In Moore's case, there are Nine Women who accuse him who have nothing to gain from telling the truth other than the truth itself.

protectionist is engaged in criminal libel, which is actionable under the law.

Multiple women said Billy Boy Clinton raped them shouldn't you convict him as well?
That is a lie you pathological loon.

Well, Clinton WAS accused of rape. That is NOT a lie. My point is, are you going to personally convict him like you do Moore? I am not defending Moore just defending the right of being innocent until proven guilty. If Moore is convicted, I say, hang him. Otherwise all you are doing is being part of a lynch mob. None of that makes me a 'pathological loon.'
You've personally convicted not only bill but Hillary remember you paint her as the wife who slanders her husbands victims

No I didn't Billy Boy was accused of rape that's what I said. And Hillary did trash the accusers. You ignorance is astounding.

That would be false you freak of a store. Ken Starr admitted he made that up.

Now Donald IN FACT admitted he sexually assaulted women, nutter bitter.

Multiple women said Billy Boy Clinton raped them shouldn't you convict him as well?

Well, Clinton WAS accused of rape. That is NOT a lie. My point is, are you going to personally convict him like you do Moore? I am not defending Moore just defending the right of being innocent until proven guilty. If Moore is convicted, I say, hang him. Otherwise all you are doing is being part of a lynch mob. None of that makes me a 'pathological loon.'
You've personally convicted not only bill but Hillary remember you paint her as the wife who slanders her husbands victims

No I didn't Billy Boy was accused of rape that's what I said. And Hillary did trash the accusers. You ignorance is astounding.

And the last election proved these hypocrites never really cared. It was all politics. If it wasn't they'd care more about trump and Roy Moore past. These guys vindicate us

Fallacy of false equivalency in that Clinton is not running for the AL seat, where the alleged predator, Moore, is so running.

You are correct.....Since Moore is running for a seat that the Democrats desperately need you libbies already have him convicted. Since Clinton was already a Democrat in office 'nothing to see here'and 'it doesn't affect his job' such deception and hypocrisy......On top of it, you guys defend Al Frankenstein.

Fallacy of false equivalency in that Clinton is not running for the AL seat, where the alleged predator, Moore, is so running.

You are correct.....Since Moore is running for a seat that the Democrats desperately need you libbies already have him convicted. Since Clinton was already a Democrat in office 'nothing to see here'and 'it doesn't affect his job' such deception and hypocrisy......On top of it, you guys defend Al Frankenstein.
How bad are all the other republicans in Alabama that roys the best they got?

So, the women he raped don't count? You stupid hypocrite. Donald said 'they let him' touch them and not one has accused him of rape. :321:

So, the women he raped don't count? You stupid hypocrite. Donald said 'they let him' touch them and not one has accused him of rape. :321:

He didn't rape anyone. And no matter how many times you say the same stupid lie, it still isn't true, oh braindead loon.

That's a lie. Google dons rape case against a minor

He didn't rape anyone. And no matter how many times you say the same stupid lie, it still isn't true, oh braindead loon.

Tell that to Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick and Kathy Shelton you feckless rapist lover.

Leo doesn't like al Franken grabbing ass but don can stick three fingers in a stranger and he votes for him. Abortion and guns are real important to the hypocrites. Oh and trannys in bathrooms and illegals raping us

Tell that to Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick and Kathy Shelton you feckless rapist lover.
The fact you know their names but can't name one trump accuser should tell you the media ain't liberal and your not being fair and balanced

Leo doesn't like al Franken grabbing ass but don can stick three fingers in a stranger and he votes for him. Abortion and guns are real important to the hypocrites. Oh and trannys in bathrooms and illegals raping us

I never said any of that you congenital liar. .

[QUOTE="sealybobo, post: 18680660, member: 11281"

I never said any of that you congenital liar. .[/QUOTE]
The Leo's of usmb. Your type

The fact you know their names but can't name one trump accuser should tell you the media ain't liberal and your not being fair and balanced

No, the fact I didn't mention them is because there's no 'there' there. If there were, the media would have already made sure Trump was gone. You stumbling fool.

No, the fact I didn't mention them is because there's no 'there' there. If there were, the media would have already made sure Trump was gone. You stumbling fool.
Dons getting the same treatment Clinton got. All they had on bill in 8 years was a bj. Trump should already be impeached what they did with Russia. If it were Hillary and all these shady Flynn and Papapolis and manafort and sessions lying. The jury is in. Guilty as fuck

Dons getting the same treatment Clinton got. All they had on bill in 8 years was a bj. Trump should already be impeached what they did with Russia. If it were Hillary and all these shady Flynn and Papapolis and manafort and sessions lying. The jury is in. Guilty as fuck

'SHOULD' but...alas.....NOT!! That must really chafe at your diapers. There is no trial and no jury you ignorant illiterate. Where in the fuck do you get your news? The Daily Kos?

'SHOULD' but...alas.....NOT!! That must really chafe at your diapers. There is no trial and no jury you ignorant illiterate. Where in the fuck do you get your news? The Daily Kos?
You having fun so far? Because dons not. And that makes me happy. Don realizes it's going to be hard ripping us off while everyone's watching close

Can't wait until Donnie names Creepy Roy to the Supreme Court

Forum List

Back