Donald Trump comes out in support of Roy Moore, could campaign next week

Some may not like this, but a man is innocent until proven guilty. Considering the timing and the silence for 40 years, this shouldn't surprise anyone.

I will say, if Moore is a creep as he is accused, I hope and expect God to have this debt paid at some time or another. The time for the court of law, and maybe even the political impact might be (or is probably) lost.

This is not a legal case, guys and dolls.

Moore is being tried in the Court of Public Opinion by a Jury of AL Voters.

Trump was (is?) a molester, and you are startled by this?
I could say you are a molester. :dunno:
You could, and before God, angels, and all witnesses, you would be wrong.

In Moore's case, there are Nine Women who accuse him who have nothing to gain from telling the truth other than the truth itself.

protectionist is engaged in criminal libel, which is actionable under the law.

You could, and before God, angels, and all witnesses, you would be wrong.

In Moore's case, there are Nine Women who accuse him who have nothing to gain from telling the truth other than the truth itself.

protectionist is engaged in criminal libel, which is actionable under the law.
How do you know they have "nothing to gain" from lying ? They could be getting paid (like Khizir Khan was from the DNC) And I have not engaged in libel, buy maybe have, by saying that I did.

How do you know they are not lying, protectionist. The could be paid in cheez whiz. And, yes, your suggestion is libel.

You are growing more senile daily.

How do you know they are not lying, protectionist. The could be paid in cheez whiz. And, yes, your suggestion is libel.

You are growing more senile daily.
I don't know if they are lying or not, so therefore the accusations are moot conjecture, and Moore is innocent because neither they or you have proved him to be guilty, and since you called him a molester, you have libeled him (as well as me)...and no, nothing I have said is libel.

And your statement >> "You are growing more senile daily" is a CRIME. A FELONY under Florida Statute 825.102 (Abuse of Elderly) Now please go to a Florida prison (any one would be fine) and go serve your time (5 years)

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

New Topics

Forum List

Back