Roy Moore first noticed his wife at a dance recital when she was 15 years old...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Roy Moore says he first noticed his wife when she was 15 or 16 years old - CNNPolitics

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of pursuing romantic relationships with teenagers while in his 30s, said he first noticed his future wife eight years before he formally met her -- when she would have been as young as 15 years old.

Moore was 38 when he married Kayla Kisor, who was 24.
In a videotaped interview published July 30, he recalled when he saw then-Kisor at a dance recital.
"When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time. "I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

Nothing strange about this. We all spot our future wives at dance recitals. Sometimes Girl Scout meetings. Sometimes Chuck E Cheese.

Are you angry because they are married? A 56 year old friend of mine just married his 29 year old wife. No big deal.

Shouldn't you be staying out of the bedrooms of married couples?

Are you angry because they are married? A 56 year old friend of mine just married his 29 year old wife. No big deal.

He was scoping her out when she was in high school dumbass That would put him at almost 30

Your friend's wife is 29. Moore's "women" were barely out of puberty.

Roy Moore says he first noticed his wife when she was 15 or 16 years old - CNNPolitics

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of pursuing romantic relationships with teenagers while in his 30s, said he first noticed his future wife eight years before he formally met her -- when she would have been as young as 15 years old.

Moore was 38 when he married Kayla Kisor, who was 24.
In a videotaped interview published July 30, he recalled when he saw then-Kisor at a dance recital.
"When I was deputy district attorney, many years before we got married, I saw her at a dance recital and I was standing, oh, at the back of the auditorium and I saw her up front," he recalled at the time. "I remember her name, it was Kayla Kisor. KK. But I remember that and I didn't meet her there ... it was, oh gosh, eight years later or something, I met her. And when she told me her name, I remembered."

Nothing strange about this. We all spot our future wives at dance recitals. Sometimes Girl Scout meetings. Sometimes Chuck E Cheese.
The official meeting was 8 years later. So at least in the case of his wife, he waited for her to grow up.

Forum List

Back