Donald Trump: A man you can bait with a Tweet.

A man that talks about the size of his dick on national t.v is running on the fucking christian ticket. wow.
Fucking Christians like their dicks too.

Yes it has been established "conservative christians" are the biggest hippocrates, we are stuck with dealing with their "morality" bullshit. Thankfully when our founding fathers crafted our constitution they did not have a state religion in mind.

A man that talks about the size of his dick on national t.v is running on the fucking christian ticket. wow.
Fucking Christians like their dicks too.

Yes it has been established "conservative christians" are the biggest hippocrates, we are stuck with dealing with their "morality" bullshit. Thankfully when our founding fathers crafted our constitution they did not have a state religion in mind.

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away all this artificial scaffolding"
~Thomas Jefferson~

Since it's become rather obvious that Hillary WAS hacked and that she conducted the majority of her State Department business through those two unsecured private servers...it's a good bet that the Russians...and most of the rest of the world's intelligence services...know everything that she knew.

I don't expect too much tonight unless there is a major mistake...

The Mistakes usually happen later when they have less prep and get more mundane... In the end while people remember the odd zinger the person who stood as a president usually comes through...

I can't see Trump being good for 4.5 hours... maybe 90 min.... I think Clinton has to bring to more obscure topics if she can, use her depth of knowledge to make him look weak.. Then just call 'Fredo' (from the godfather) and keep calling him it for the next week... I think that is what will get under his skin... As soon as you get under it he is helpless child, no discipline..

images

When Trump found out Mark Cuban was showing up at the first debate, right away, he invited Gennifer Flowers to sit in the front row.

When the President of Mexico said he told Trump Mexico was not paying for the wall, he gave a hate speech that night.

Tiny hands.

Again and again, we've seen Trump lose his cool when he's baited.

Little Marco, Lyin' Ted, Crooked Hillary. A grown man name calling like a little spoiled kid.

Does anything think he can last 90 minutes without blowing a gasket?

If he doesn't lie, what does he have?

-----------------------------

Hillary on the other hand, when she tries to talk about child care, health care, foreign policy, economics, the press just won't cover her. Too boring. The press calls talking about issues "wonkish".

This will give the American people the first chance to actually hear realistic policy.

And remember how she's answered Trump.

T: She plays the woman card

H: If equal pay is the woman's card, deal me in

T: Trump called her Crooked Hillary

H: Trump is a man you can bait with a Tweet
I can't WAIT to watch you go hide under a rock after the first debate! After you've cleaned up your mess in your pants your first post will begin with: "Ya but.................." You're a fucking loser!

'Riding the cotton pony'? Toss back a few glasses of cheap plonk and watch Hillary's eyes roll around in her sockets.
She won't last 40 minutes standing upright tonight.

I'm wondering if Cankles can last 90 mins without seizing up. If she does it's over, you know that, right?
You think Hillary is less healthy than Donald "Fast Food" Trump?

Has Trump had pneumonia ?

Did Trump have to be helped into a van recently ?

You really are in full hack-steria.

Trump has grown magically by an inch in his 70 year to turn him from obese to overweight...

And that has to do with health how ?

Trump has the mentality of a ninth grade student. If his old man hadn't handed him $150million he would have starved to death.
The loan gets bigger every time I see it but please post your empire so we can compare notes.

Loan.....LMAO!!! His daddy was a billionaire. Are you trying to shit us?

Is Trump "Loaning" money to his kids? If he is it's because there's a tax advantage to do it that way.

sure is a lot of twats with their twitties dangling from hooks in here, wanky baiters everywhere as far as the eye can see.

Forum List

Back