Donald Trump: A man you can bait with a Tweet.

Trump has the mentality of a ninth grade student. If his old man hadn't handed him $150million he would have starved to death.
The loan gets bigger every time I see it but please post your empire so we can compare notes.

Loan.....LMAO!!! His daddy was a billionaire. Are you trying to shit us?

Is Trump "Loaning" money to his kids? If he is it's because there's a tax advantage to do it that way.
I have no idea, if it's illegal post it up. Along with your empire so we can compare.

A man that talks about the size of his dick on national t.v is running on the fucking christian ticket. wow.
'Riding the cotton pony'? Toss back a few glasses of cheap plonk and watch Hillary's eyes roll around in her sockets.
She won't last 40 minutes standing upright tonight.

Looked pretty good to me!
After seven days of rest and preparing for the presidency. After all this time and she admits she hasn't been ready?

A man that talks about the size of his dick on national t.v is running on the fucking christian ticket. wow.
'Riding the cotton pony'? Toss back a few glasses of cheap plonk and watch Hillary's eyes roll around in her sockets.

After seven days of rest and preparing for the presidency. After all this time and she admits she hasn't been ready?

?????

?????
Yep, clueless.

Forum List

Back