LA NAACP President Announces Resignation After Plan to Honor Sterling

So far you haven't made your case with any analysis. You must be a democrat. And if you never heard '******' until a white person said it to you then you've never even seen da 'hood.

There is no case. You just don't know shit about basketball. I know you've never been around any Black people because you talk like a wigger you saw on TV.
Wow. That's such a compelling argument.
And I just heard several blacks say '******' about an hour ago.

If you say so.

Why should he feel he needs to resign? He didn't say it. He had no clue Sterling thought that way. Racists usually don't brag about it. Then again, IS it racist what he said in private?

Slippery slope there.

Embarrassment. Sense of responsibility. He did the right thing by stepping down regardless of if he knew or not.

What do you think of the possibility Jenkins was personally corrupt and sold the honor to Sterling? I don't know anything about him except what's in the news. With Sterling's history he seems like an odd choice for such an award.

"Jenkins had his own legal problems, which also came into focus this week. For years, he has been banned from practicing law in California based on allegations of corruption when he was a young judge in Detroit.

In 1988, federal prosecutors charged Jenkins with extortion and racketeering conspiracy, saying he requested and received money, jewelry, a handgun and other gifts to dismiss traffic tickets and other misdemeanors. While Jenkins was acquitted after two trials, in 1991 the Michigan Supreme Court removed him as a judge.

He had "systematically and routinely sold his office and his public trust," then-Chief Justice Michael Cavanagh said at the time.

In April, three judges with California's State Bar Court denied Jenkins' most recent request to practice law again. The judges lauded Jenkins' volunteer work with the NAACP and other organizations, but they cited several instances in which they said he misrepresented his finances or other aspects of his personal life.

"Despite Jenkins' impressive good character evidence and community service, he continues to commit errors in judgment that call into question his rehabilitation and present good moral character," the judges wrote."

They don't? Since when?

No they dont.

image.php

I used to love that group. Spell their name and make sure you spell it correctly. Never mind

Niggaz Wit Attitude

Where do you see "******" in there you retard?

Last edited:
Why should he feel he needs to resign? He didn't say it. He had no clue Sterling thought that way. Racists usually don't brag about it. Then again, IS it racist what he said in private?

Slippery slope there.

Embarrassment. Sense of responsibility. He did the right thing by stepping down regardless of if he knew or not.

What do you think of the possibility Jenkins was personally corrupt and sold the honor to Sterling? I don't know anything about him except what's in the news. With Sterling's history he seems like an odd choice for such an award.

"Jenkins had his own legal problems, which also came into focus this week. For years, he has been banned from practicing law in California based on allegations of corruption when he was a young judge in Detroit.

In 1988, federal prosecutors charged Jenkins with extortion and racketeering conspiracy, saying he requested and received money, jewelry, a handgun and other gifts to dismiss traffic tickets and other misdemeanors. While Jenkins was acquitted after two trials, in 1991 the Michigan Supreme Court removed him as a judge.

He had "systematically and routinely sold his office and his public trust," then-Chief Justice Michael Cavanagh said at the time.

In April, three judges with California's State Bar Court denied Jenkins' most recent request to practice law again. The judges lauded Jenkins' volunteer work with the NAACP and other organizations, but they cited several instances in which they said he misrepresented his finances or other aspects of his personal life.

"Despite Jenkins' impressive good character evidence and community service, he continues to commit errors in judgment that call into question his rehabilitation and present good moral character," the judges wrote."

i didnt know anything about him. Sounds like a common crook to me. With a past like that and access to the connections that attorneys have I wouldnt put it past him to have sold it. My cousin is an attorney and she told me that a lot of attorneys desire to go into politics. Did he have any political aspirations?

Last edited:

I used to love that group. Spell their name and make sure you spell it correctly. Never mind

Niggaz Wit Attitude

Are you really trying that? That's beyond remedial.
BTW, 'retard' is an insensitive term racist blacks use with impunity -- IF you're familiar with that racist culture.
I suppose 'Niggaz' is really a Swahili term meaning 'genius' and only stupid people think that it's a coincidence that it sounds like *******, right? The word 'niggardly' once got a non-black fired from (I think it was) a DC gov job. Remember that incident?

Niggaz Wit Attitude

BTW, 'retard' is an insensitive term racist blacks use with impunity -- IF you're familiar with that racist culture.
I suppose 'Niggaz' is really a Swahili term meaning 'genius' and only stupid people think that it's a coincidence that it sounds like *******, right? The word 'niggardly' once got a non-black fired from (I think it was) a DC gov job. Remember that incident?

The funny thing about you retarded hillbillies is you think you know things you evidently have no clue about. Dont take my word for it. If you are brave enough ask the closest Black person if there is a difference. They are literally 2 words. White interpretations of what it should or should not be don't mean anything. Thats another reason I know you don't know shit about basketball.

Niggaz Wit Attitude

The funny thing about you retarded hillbillies is you think you know things you evidently have no clue about. Dont take my word for it. If you are brave enough ask the closest Black person if there is a difference. They are literally 2 words. White interpretations of what it should or should not be don't mean anything. Thats another reason I know you don't know shit about basketball.

We have reached Black Knight stage. That's the scene from Monty Python's Holy Grail where the Black Knight has had all of his limbs severed and he confuses his opponent's clemency with cowardice.
You have become the Black Knight in this discussion. (bit of a coincidence considering the substance of the thread)

We have reached Black Knight stage. That's the scene from Monty Python's Holy Grail where the Black Knight has had all of his limbs severed and he confuses his opponent's clemency with cowardice.
You have become the Black Knight in this discussion. (bit of a coincidence considering the substance of the thread)

I dont know what a Monty Python is so I could give a fug. Must be some boring shit if you watch it. What is your point in telling me that? Is that your way of telling me you know about Sir Morien or something? I'm not impressed.

Are you saying the NBA is racist?

What would happen if they applied affirmative action to hiring for the NBA? If it would change the league makeup significantly that would indicate that the NBA is, by your definition, racist.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. What did that have to do with my question about the NBA being racist?

Youare the one that thinks skin color is the defining element of a man, you tell me.

What would happen if they applied affirmative action to hiring for the NBA? If it would change the league makeup significantly that would indicate that the NBA is, by your definition, racist.

If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. What did that have to do with my question about the NBA being racist?

Youare the one that thinks skin color is the defining element of a man, you tell me.

You are the one that asked the retarded question without answering mine. Answer the question then ask one stupid.

How unfair. Thats not fair he is being judged with out due process.

For the sake of FAIRNESS and decency the utterly useless and atavistic and anachronistic collection of worthless individuals in the NAACP and the Congressional Black Caucus should declare that they hereby disband.

Also, Reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should finally do something - since they have not performed anything resembling anything reverends usually do - religious: join the trappist monks and make a vow of silence.

How unfair. Thats not fair he is being judged with out due process.

For the sake of FAIRNESS and decency the utterly useless and atavistic and anachronistic collection of worthless individuals in the NAACP and the Congressional Black Caucus should declare that they hereby disband.

Also, Reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson should finally do something - since they have not performed anything resembling anything reverends usually do - religious: join the trappist monks and make a vow of silence.

Its not a legal case stupid.

Forum List

Back